Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Hibernian 1 - 0 Aberdeen

1 hour ago, DelMonte said:

Nope I call them on how they played that day. Pretty simple. 

It's the extremes you jump to that are so ridiculous. 

Ramirez has a game where he struggles and it's "his movement is fucking shite" rather than "I thought he struggled/his movement was poor". 

Or he has a bad game and missed a header and it's "fuck off you American cunt/ I hate him/ no one ever defend him again", rather than "Ramirez was poor today and that was a terrible header". 

?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

We’ve lost 9 FFS. 
It’s not much to do with luck.

Again, that’s a bit delusional. 

You are backing Glass, that’s fine. 

I’m not, based on what I have seen most weeks.  
And I’m probably slightly prejudiced as I never wanted him near the job in the first place.

But all he’s doing is proving me right. 

Seen absolutely nothing from Glass to suggest he can even be as good as the mediocre levels of Mcinnes at best. 
we can give him a full season all we want but this turd isn’t going to get much of a shine on it

1 hour ago, Big Hat Logan said:

I predict 27 pages of simpletons foaming at the mouth and wetting the bed over a football match. Probably Christmas ruined for some of the hardcore foamers like F n D and fanboy NEM who said none of this hibs team would get into our team. Lol.

1 hour ago, Big Hat Logan said:

In fact F n D will be delighted we lost. My bad.

You’re really obsessed with me aren’t you? ?

34 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Can you read?… I said “or realistically win more than we do”. 

A win ratio of about 35% is abysmal. 

”beating my wife over”?… is that the level of your debating skills FFS? 
What a ? 

BHL loves to fantasise about how those of us that hate Glass being our manager live.

He has a great repertoire of how we exist. 
unempleyed. Wife beaters, living in bed sits etc.

all this (I assume) he has personal experience of, as it seems to just flow from him naturally 

Only saw the second half, so not sure how it compared with the first 45, but we didn't really look like scoring. Had a decent amount of the ball, and moved it around alright, but never really carved them open, and never felt like a goal was coming, despite having quite a few attacking players on the park.

Ramsay was understandably a bit rusty after being out for a while, but he is a cut above anyone else in the team, his pace, control, ability to go past opponents etc. It'll be great to have him back - as long as it doesn't mean Ojo taking a midfield slot which will completely ruin us. 

The other guys who came on - Jenks and McLennan were anonymous, never did a thing. For some reason we resorted to blasting shots miles over the bar from miles out in the final 20 minutes. 

Gallagher is a liability at the back - he thinks he's better than he is. We had been doing better in recent weeks with the McCrorie / Bates partnership beginning to take shape.

The league is crap, we are crap, Hibs and pretty much all the other teams in it are crap, so it's anyone's guess how the rest of the season will go. Probably end up with every team having good little spells followed by bad spells and teams moving up and down the league constantly. Difficult to predict where we'll end up. I wasn't getting carried away after beating the 3 worst teams in the league. We should be beating Dundee every day of the week too, so I'll not be getting excited with a win over them either. I'd like to think we will win it, but I'm not particularly confident.

5 hours ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

Yes they should

Unless it's for medical reasons

Why wouldn't you take a vacinne unless you are incredibly stupid

If they catch Covid  and require medical treatment  then send them the invoice for NHS services including any ambulance costs

I hate the anti vaccine brigade 

?

2 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

I predict 27 pages of simpletons foaming at the mouth and wetting the bed over a football match. Probably Christmas ruined for some of the hardcore foamers like F n D and fanboy NEM who said none of this hibs team would get into our team. Lol.

Incorrect thicko. Lol

• Upvote 1
  • Site Sponsor
5 hours ago, RED_JOHN said:

He looked like a right shirt lifter in the halftime Christmas video on RedTV. 

1 hour ago, ollie1903 said:

I get you don't rate him, i've no problem with that, but nae sure why you'd want to get personal 

Because RJ is a cunt and has fuck all positive to say.

Best ignored

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, ollie1903 said:

I get you don't rate him, i've no problem with that, but nae sure why you'd want to get personal 

It’s not personal at all….only meant in jest.

He did have another poor game though. The lad would honestly be better out on loan if he wants to develop his game better than he has done. I want local lads doing well but I won’t give them an easy time just because they are from Aberdeen or the surrounding area.

I thought Campbell and Ferguson played pretty well first half, not sure what happened at half time as Campbell had a really poor second half. 

Ojo showing again he's not a midfielder. Others have criticised ferguson but I thought he was our best player. 

Our front 3 were absolutely useless again. 

It seems to me glass will go down with ojo and ramirez. Both shoe horned in no matter how shite they are playing. 

A really awful game to watch. 

6 hours ago, NEM said:

Shite game tonight. We controlled large spells but created fuck all. Hedges won’t be missed - can’t shoot, cross or play defence splitting passes. 

Badly need some creative players in.

Really other teams who want to sign him think otherwise 

As do a lot of dons supporters but each to their own opinion.

28 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

He did have another poor game though. The lad would honestly be better out on loan if he wants to develop his game better than he has done. I want local lads doing well but I won’t give them an easy time just because they are from Aberdeen or the surrounding area.

Well thank fuck young dean has such an experienced football legend and knowledgeable character like yourself to lend him your views, pheeew, am sure he will be grateful for your amazing input. 

not personal at all?. Was it not you questioning his sexuality the other day?. Strange line of questioning seen as he’s a young boy?.While his father is on here?, just admit John that your a crass semi-troll that looks for reaction as opposed to having anything decent to say(a shock jock if you will). Enjoy your day sad sack

• Upvote 4
Guest milne_afc
2 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

not personal at all?. Was it not you questioning his sexuality the other day?. Strange line of questioning seen as he’s a young boy?.While his father is on here?, just admit John that your a crass semi-troll that looks for reaction as opposed to having anything decent to say(a shock jock if you will). Enjoy your day sad sack

Agree with that apart from the unnecessary insult at the end. It amazes me how so many people bite at the bait from some of the unreadable contributors on this part of the site.

I thought Campbell was playing alright fwiw and at least 5 other players would have been subbed off before him last night. Dons were outplayed by Hibs ffs.

6 hours ago, NEM said:

Incorrect thicko. Lol

Your right you said Boyle 

a mentioned 

jake Doyle Hayes- got injured 

josh doig- played well

nesbitt- lost confidence but there’s a player in there somewhere

and the keeper-kept a clean sheet against us, and we lost. You keep saying we are a lot better than hibs and no hibs player would get in our squad?.a bloody wish that was factually correct. 

Same bet as last year bud (charity bet)?.

(lost confidence in glass)(also wish you were correct and we fuck by them in the table but just don’t see it with glass at the helm!.)

3 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Agree with that apart from the unnecessary insult at the end. It amazes me how so many people bite at the bait from some of the unreadable contributors on this part of the site.

I thought Campbell was playing alright fwiw and at least 5 other players would have been subbed off before him last night. Dons were outplayed by Hibs ffs.

Just cannot help it, boys aff his ? 

8 hours ago, Parklife said:

It's the extremes you jump to that are so ridiculous. 

Ramirez has a game where he struggles and it's "his movement is fucking shite" rather than "I thought he struggled/his movement was poor". 

Or he has a bad game and missed a header and it's "fuck off you American cunt/ I hate him/ no one ever defend him again", rather than "Ramirez was poor today and that was a terrible header". 

?

Me saying his movement was shite was generous to him last night. He was pathetic, worst performance for us by a mile since he arrived. 

I didn’t say he was shite last night. Just admit you lied.

1 hour ago, RED_JOHN said:

Wouldnt like someone saying that about my kid. 

Must of us have watched the lad come right through the system with Ollie being on this board. He really is one of our own..... Say you dont rate him but posts like that are ridiculous. It's not about giving him an easy time if you are posting shit like that. Jesus, your posts are shite. If you are just looking for a reaction so someone on a noticeboard will notice you and make you feel like you have some relevance then you really do need to get a grip of your life.

• Upvote 4
55 minutes ago, caledonia said:

Really other teams who want to sign him think otherwise 

As do a lot of dons supporters but each to their own opinion.

I'll probably be proved wrong but he will go to England and end up on the bench. Injured a lot, doesn't score or assist enough. Not saying he's a bad player but think he's over rated.