Hibernian 1 - 0 Aberdeen

42 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

-Doesn’t stop the cunt scoring the winning goal

-Doesn’t give us 40 minutes against 10 men with the score at 0-0

-And will the SFA do anything about Alan Muir for missing what was right under his nose. 

Porteous is an absolutely fucking rotten footballer.

Another horrific referring decision gone against us this season.

However we shouldn't be requiring Hibs to have men sent off (Gogic and Porteous) to beat them. 

They were just as poor as ourselves and aside from the goal didn't do anything of note, much like ourselves.

Porteous is a decent player but he is capable of a calamity and he is very hot headed.

3 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I actually think he's a better player than folk give him credit for. He's still rash but if he irons that out I think he'll be a player.  Would get in our team. 

And he hates the Huns so he gets plus points for that in my book 

I totally agree. When he concentrates fully on just being a footballer he's excellent and I'd certainly have him in our side ahead of Gallagher and Bates if it could be guaranteed that he could

Unfortunately he still behaves at times like he's a teenager, crashing unnecessarily into challenges where a card is totally inevitable, often of the straight red variety. And he can be a nasty sleekit cunt too as evidenced by his boot in the balls on Ramirez. But he's close to turning 23 now, really needs to start acting like a responsible senior pro. 

Unfortunately in this instance it's other sides that are going to benefit from his enforced absence rather than us who it really should have been

On 12/23/2021 at 10:13 PM, The Gee Man said:

We won’t care about hedges form soon he’s offski 

Only thing I care about is him taking a place in the team then producing 1 game in 5 or 6.

We're a man short most of the time when he gets a game.

Hope you are right and he is leaving.

Just a fucking waste of space thon cunt.

• Upvote 1
On 12/24/2021 at 4:54 PM, BonnieDon said:

Another horrific referring decision gone against us this season.

However we shouldn't be requiring Hibs to have men sent off (Gogic and Porteous) to beat them. 

They were just as poor as ourselves and aside from the goal didn't do anything of note, much like ourselves.

Porteous is a decent player but he is capable of a calamity and he is very hot headed.

I'd rather concentrate on yet another horrific performance by our management. Inept clueless performance once again. 

8 hours ago, Bournemouth Gee said:

Porteous 3 match suspension

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/59785127

Aye 3 game ban for his challenge on Ramirez being deemed as violent conduct, yet the fkn horse stays on the park and goes on to score the winning goal goal against us. How fcuked up is that?
Another way of highlighting the pure incompetency of our match officials, pure incompetency plus a little bit biased. what an utter joke of a fcukin league.

5 hours ago, blowupsheep said:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/59785127

Aye 3 game ban for his challenge on Ramirez being deemed as violent conduct, yet the fkn horse stays on the park and goes on to score the winning goal goal against us. How fcuked up is that?
Another way of highlighting the pure incompetency of our match officials, pure incompetency plus a little bit biased. what an utter joke of a fcukin league.

I have always thought we would be better off with VAR…this strengthens my case.

8 minutes ago, RUL said:

He was in a moon boot but glass seemed to play it down. Weird. 

Very injury prone, been a few games where he's clearly not 100%.

Been shit in the last 3.