Ukraine

Ke1t

43 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

Caught BBC Radio Scotland at lunchtime. Our political leaders were lining up to talk. Leader of the Scottish Greens Patrick Harvie “We are all Ukraine. Anything Putin and Russia does wrong, he will feel our full force”. 
I bet Vlad is shitting himself. 

A threat from the nonce-loving weasel Patrick Harvey that has all the impact of a right hook from Stephen Hawking... I bet the conflict will be over in no time. 

43 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

Caught BBC Radio Scotland at lunchtime. Our political leaders were lining up to talk. Leader of the Scottish Greens Patrick Harvie “We are all Ukraine. Anything Putin and Russia does wrong, he will feel our full force”. 

A threat from the nonce-loving weasel Patrick Harvey that has all the impact of a right hook from Stephen Hawking... I bet the conflict will be over in no time. 

6 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Just saw footage of a Russian jet launch an unguided rocket into a neighbourhood... guy was filming out his window, and the rocket appeared to hit within a few yards. 

From what I'm seeing, despite months of warnings, Ukraine seems bizarrely underprepared. 

Watched some YouTubes yesterday about big long lines to get fuel and food. Now eh will admit eh have never faced such a situation but surely a topped up fuel tank and a full pantry would be a logical thing to have started maintaining weeks ago.

3 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

"We are all...." - Pet hate. Another little slogan generated by the wet wipe white knights..

GBN. 

8 hours ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Watched some YouTubes yesterday about big long lines to get fuel and food. Now eh will admit eh have never faced such a situation but surely a topped up fuel tank and a full pantry would be a logical thing to have started maintaining weeks ago.

Yes, but they have their toilet roll sorted!

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

It absolutely is... But I just don't trust the cunt and I use any excuse possible to get angry, just incase our paths ever cross and I get the chance to kick fuck out of him.

So it's best to just tell me what he is doing is illegal to suit my agenda. (Insider trading/knew sanctions were coming etc).

Please and thank you.

He's a fucking little smarmy bastard.

44 million pffft, thieving bastard that he is.

Much as I woud love to see the cunt stop breathing, it was only common sense. Reports of Russia invading Ukraine circulating long enough to realise what may be about to happen in the Russian banks and stock markets.

10 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

?

Imagine Putin decides to properly invade the West and they come across woke drips like parky, consie and that fucking poof Harvie LOL

"The Russians would go through that...... like a piranha"

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

There's no chance they've got a team for Hampden next month. 

Their players should be front line blowing those meerkat looking cunts away to fuck.

I'd say it's a cert we are one game away from the World Cup. 

We got fucked by Berti Vogts, George Burley and Craig Levein, they got done by Putin.

Life's rough man.

So, eh, Wales or Austria....? 

Wales. Austria will spank Scotland. Fluke result last time we played.

25 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

There's no chance they've got a team for Hampden next month. 

Their players should be front line blowing those meerkat looking cunts away to fuck.

I'd say it's a cert we are one game away from the World Cup. 

We got fucked by Berti Vogts, George Burley and Craig Levein, they got done by Putin.

Life's rough man.

So, eh, Wales or Austria....? 

If we had anything about us we should be standing with the people of Ukraine and make way to allow them to qualify.....Wales for me, it's nearer.

I see Spartak Moscow are possible opponents for the huns in Europe. No reason they can't go there that I can think of.

35 minutes ago, NEM said:

?

Imagine Putin decides to properly invade the West and they come across woke drips like parky, consie and that fucking poof Harvie LOL

"The Russians would go through that...... like a piranha"

"ME SO ANGRY. MUST DISH OUT INSULTS! ARRRGGGGGHHHH" 

I also lol'd at the insinuation that you'd put up any kind of resistance to a Russian army. Top posting. Keep it up and keep exposing who you are. 

• Upvote 1