Ukraine

Ke1t

14 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

A coup already under way in Meerkat land.  Putin has physical and psychological illness.  Several diseases including cancer.

Hopefully of them old testicles. 

I'm liking the Ukrainians... tough cunts who aren't taking Russia's shit. 

I'd give them nukes. 

4 hours ago, Ke1t said:

I'm liking the Ukrainians... tough cunts who aren't taking Russia's shit. 

I'd give them nukes. 

2 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

They'd just hand them over to Russia, the dopey fucks. 

Just nuke them ourselves, from a Finnish base in a few weeks.  There we go.  Nice and gentle. 

You's fuckwits??ever seen "come and see"....an award winning film russki ...directed...by Elim blinkov??...85...ch4 hid a film festival on.seen it 87.approx

4 hours ago, Poodler said:

https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-war-military-intelligence-chief-optimistic-of-russian-defeat-saying-war-will-be-over-by-end-of-year-12612320

the shameless rhetoric of this national news article. The most precise prediction so far ? 

lapped up by the bald chumbawumba sorts. 

Not sure how Ukraine manage to reclaim the Donbas and Crimea tbh. It's one thing defending positions and holding territory and another altogether going on the offensive and gaining large parts of ground. 

Putin now threatening Poland. 

Yesterday he was threatening Finland. 

Sunday or Monday he'll be threatening Sweden for their inevitable application for NATO membership. 

This comes hard on the heels of Putin threatening Britain with a nuclear-powered tsunami. 

He's also threatening the United States with military action, saying he'll put the U.S. "In it's place"

Also threatening a vague, all-encompassing, "Anyone who tries to stop us in Ukraine". 

Also threatening Russians with his, "Cleansing/extermination" speech. 

This can be added to his "List O Unfriendly Nations" he drew up recently, which includes Taiwan, Japan, Switzerland, Albania, South Korea, everyone in the EU, everyone in NATO, New Zealand, Iceland, and Lichtenstein to name a few. 

Putin's like some pished cunt falling out of the pub alone at 3 in the morning, mad he isn't getting a ride, and is just swinging wildly at every cunt in his vicinity because he wants everyone else to have as miserable a night as he's having. 

M'on the cancer. 

spacer.png

Did he really say he’d nuke Britain? 

Saw a few pics in group chats where he looked like he had the steroid moonface (suggesting cancer) but they must have been photoshopped as he looked alright in the muted video clip I saw of him today speaking to his army mates (if indeed that’s new footage).

Too much misinformation to take any of it seriously. 

16 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Sorry for the Piers Morgan. 

Berto Einstein -  "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones".

Tbf, isn’t that what the nutters on Fox News also say every day - send a nuke over and flatten them etc. State sponsored tv, it’s not Putin telling Boris.

is state sponsored tv any more/ less credible than the bbc? 

see you in the new world Grays. Where the women flow like the salmon of copistrana

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/may/13/eurovision-song-contest-ukraine-europe-russia

In that way, I think it was right for Eurovision to ban Russia from participating this year. Putin’s war is not compatible with the values of a contest that champions international cooperation and inclusion. Russia must continue to be excluded from international events until it backs down

what’s your thoughts on Israel, quine?

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

As erotic and lovely as those shots are you can't beat a nice vulva on display.

Used to annoy the fuck out of me that their lights were ALWAYS on, even in bright sunshine.

• Haha 1
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Stupid bastards. Probably thought it was going to be all insta likes and shit and playing at soldiers.

I think they were bastards that were already living in Ukraine and decided to stay and swedge. 

Fair play but maybe regretting it now.  Could be chilling in Selkirk with a beer and a lit torch to the woodpile, aye. 

The one British lad looks like a DnD fanatic, but good on him for picking up a gun and shooting Russians. 

Be massively surprised if the British lads get topped, but thon Moroccan guy can kiss his arse cheerio. 

2 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Be massively surprised if the British lads get topped

They've a month to appeal themselves, to get their sentence commuted

But its going to require UK to recognise DPR legitimacy, in order to formally appeal for clemency

Which won't happen, so its potentially the firing squad later next month