Ukraine

Ke1t

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
23 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I understand the necessity of politics but it's dull in the pub forum.

So, if you took more of an interest in politics we should be allowed to thrash one out in our vans, cars and other sexual places, such as that bit in the supermarket what has the fruit that looks like big ol tiddies. 

Fucking selfish, unedumacated, weegie cunt. 

1 hour ago, maryhilldon said:

Interestingly, she grew up in nazi Germany, but only encountered anti-black racism  when she moved to America after the war.

The black athletes at the Berlin Olympics did comment that they received better treatment from the Nazis than they did back in the U.S.

Which just goes to show something.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875

How comes the Russkis have so many weapons and we, the good guys, have hardly any?

Never mind your bloody trains, lets arm these brothers.

On 6/15/2022 at 9:46 PM, Ke1t said:

* Showing support for the political entity (Soviet Union) that genocided millions of your people is EXACTLY the same as showing support for the political entity (Third Reich) that genocided millions of your people. 

All the rest of your attempts at creating some arbitrary criteria to separate the two are horseshit.  But I am going to rip the rest of your post apart because I feel like it. 

** You get on other people's backs for being racist/xenophobic, but you're really no better. A hypocrite, you might say. 

*** Completely irrelevant to the subject at hand. You might as well ask how many people died in pit disasters. 

**** If you believe this is 'American propaganda' you may want to send a number of  letters to John Keegan, the English military historian, who cites 50,000,000. Or John Haywood, English military historian, who cites 50,000,000+,  or John M Roberts, an English military historian, who cites over 50,000,000+,  or The Times' Concise Atlas, an English publication, which cites 50,000,000+. or the Kinder Atlas, a German publication, which cites around 60,000,000.   Write those letters and tell those historians that they're all being taken in by some grand American scheme, and PLEASE... remember to include your evidence.

Otherwise they'll just think you're some fucking idiot. 

***** They're both authoritarian, militaristic, expansionist, 20th Century dictators who used their power to subject neighbouring states, and murdered millions of political, religious, and ideological opponents. Their biggest difference was the kind of moustache they chose to cultivate. 

****** Communism is a socio-political and economic system. And none of that is relevant to the subject at hand.  We're talking about the atrocities perpetrated by these states, not whether they thought cheese prices should be regulated by the state. 

******* Naziism is a socio-political, and to a lesser extent, economic system. And none of that is relevant to the subject at hand. We're talking about the atrocities perpetrated by these states, not whether they thought cheese prices should be regulated by the state. 

******** It doesn't, primarily because you seem enormously ignorant about the entire subject.  I'll continue to use people like Keegan, Strachan, Shirer, and Howard rather than 'shit I reckon might be true' as my sources for information. 

Good post. 

bet by the end though you were wishing you had just used numbers for your points instead of the *

23 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

Somewhere in The Hague, someone you ken must ken where. 

Or have you got nae mates?

haha

I dinna live in the hague. the hagues got 500k folk. the randstadt has 8million.

right enough, should be easy to track down

• Haha 1
Guest Grays Babylon 1875

I mean Russia is an awful country anyway.  Only the most simple minded of humans could possibly want to live on a land that's even colder than Scotland, or my supermarkets freezers.

I say we nuke the cunts next week, wait a while, then use that vast area of frozen shite to keep our beers cold.

Give the good people a chance to get away likes. 

As I said, a brutally bad place to live anyway.   Nobody will miss it.  They'll probably be grateful the sad wretches. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
On 6/17/2022 at 8:30 PM, RedArmyFakshun said:

Lavrov makes it clear that he isn't interested in what the west thinks anymore

They can shit or get off the fucking pot

Ledge

I'd love Tyson Fury to land a big English gypo haymaker on that sleazy cunts head.

Then Liz Truss to piss in his unconscious mouth.