Ukraine

Ke1t

Guest Grays Babylon 1875

I mean Russia is an awful country anyway.  Only the most simple minded of humans could possibly want to live on a land that's even colder than Scotland, or my supermarkets freezers.

I say we nuke the cunts next week, wait a while, then use that vast area of frozen shite to keep our beers cold.

Give the good people a chance to get away likes. 

As I said, a brutally bad place to live anyway.   Nobody will miss it.  They'll probably be grateful the sad wretches. 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
On 6/17/2022 at 8:30 PM, RedArmyFakshun said:

Lavrov makes it clear that he isn't interested in what the west thinks anymore

They can shit or get off the fucking pot

Ledge

I'd love Tyson Fury to land a big English gypo haymaker on that sleazy cunts head.

Then Liz Truss to piss in his unconscious mouth.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
2 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Pics of Liz Truss pissing?

One of them big stinging vinegary dark yellow flows. 

The type a grunt got in the 'Nam. 

Fuck you Lavrov. 

1 hour ago, Poodler said:

some tough viewing for supporters of the Ukrainian cause. 

?

Does this somehow mitigate the fact that Russia has invaded Ukraine without provocation and has slaughtered thousands of defenseless women and children who almost certainly aren't Nazis?

• Upvote 4

That’s hyperbole, brother keltoid. There can be no doubt that Russia has invaded Ukraine and civilians have died. 

whether it’s without provocation or not could be debated. 

the video encourages the viewer to think about an alternative narrative from the one we are spoon fed. It’s a public service, if people are willing enough to consider that their masters of war may be playing them 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
4 minutes ago, Poodler said:

That’s hyperbole, brother keltoid. There can be no doubt that Russia has invaded Ukraine and civilians have died. 

the video encourages the viewer to think about an alternative narrative from the one we are spoon fed. It’s a public service, if people are willing enough to consider that their masters of war may be playing them 

I think we can agree that Lavrov and Putin need their fucking teeth smashed in.

2 of the most evil men of this century. 

Marginally worse than Liam Gallagher, Kris Boyd and Piers Morgan.

Carry on.

16 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Carry on.

And Gary o Connor 

1 hour ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Carry on.

Nope not having that

Boyd, the worst human imaginable 

9 hours ago, Poodler said:

You can't fake the images we see of cities in eastern Ukraine flattened by Russian artillery, or the millions of refugees who've been displaced because their homes simply don't exist anymore. 

Claims that the invasion is contingent upon Neo-nazi symbols in Ukrainian hands, are what are hyperbolic. Name me one country that doesn't have neo-nazis somewhere in their population. Russia itself has neo-nazis.... Britain, Germany, France, Poland, probably Lichtenstein, have neo-nazi assclowns parading around in their little costumes, but we don't annihilate portions of their countries for it. 

Ukraine posed no credible threat to what was considered the second strongest military in the world. None. 

Putin himself has more or less admitted that he sees himself as some kind of spiritual successor to Peter the Great, expanding Greater Russia through military conquest... and all the "Hey, there was a chick holding a Schwarze Sonne" bullshit IN NO WAY justifies invading a fucking country.

Just for shiggles, though, here's the Wagner Group, employed by the Russians, sporting their Valknut flag, one of the symbols used by modern day neo-nazis.

spacer.png

And here's some Russian nationalist militia in one of the 'People's Republics' in Donetsk.  See if you can spot the oopsie. 

spacer.png

• Upvote 6
53 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Is it the boy in the odd jacket or the one with my fathers moustache? 

Dunno, but about 80% of those cunts look full-on Slavic. 

As a man of  Scandinavian descent, I would be forced to take those 'white supremacists' and feed them into the gas chamber for the untermenschen they are.

I wouldn't want to, but under the rules  set down at the Wannasee Conference, it would be my hard duty, as a pure Aryan, to gas pretty much four out of five of those horse-faced, subhuman vermin.

I'm sure they'd understand.

11 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

2 of the most evil men of this century

Carry on.

Iraqis might not agree with you on that 

Guest Grays Babylon 1875

Biggest country in Europe thon.

Plenty room for all manner of weird shit Nazis, politicians, movie stars and assassins.

sshh-quiet.gif