Ukraine

Ke1t

Guest milne_afc

Get them nuked. These Russian cunts are still fucking about in tanks, for the love God. Couple of the big ones and back home for tea and the Emmerdale double bill.

12 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

They have to show they’re helping 

The reason Bojo won’t resign is because he’s a useful idiot for the ruskies, they’ve got him by the balls. He’s was infiltrated by their “agents” (Oligarchs) from the time he was London mayor - paying him heaps of wonga. He knows what shit will come out if he resigns 

He's not being helpful to Russia at all, the UK position is a pain for Russia.

FWIW I don't think bojo's likely to be steering foreign policy at the moment. He's never cared about details at the best of times, and just now he'll be 100% focusing on his own skin. 

1 hour ago, Ramandu said:

Interestingly the planes taking the stuff over avoided German airspace, on the way there and back.

Ze Germans don't want to get involved at all, took them 40 years to get rid of the Russians last time. 

I don't know why we shit ourselves over Russia so much, they don't want a proper war, their whole population is only the same as the UK, Ukraine and Poland combined. China wouldn't let them do anything crazy, they might take another county that's half full of native Russians or some shit but I severely doubt there will be a "war" that lasts more than a couple of weeks. 

Also imagine if we were in Russia's position, and you had seen the EU and Nato gradually move towards your border over the years. As someone else said they don't want to lose access to the med, despite all the ice melting up north it's still important to them. 

6 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Let's just stay out of it I say. We sorted everything out for them last time and look what thanks we got.

None of our business iyam.

That's the line that Chamberlain took in the late 1930s as Hitler helped himself to the Czech Sudetenland and annexed Austria

Till it did become our business a few months later when both he and Stalin helped themselves to Poland

The Japanese thought they could help themselves to China and give the Yanks a bit of a bloody nose into the bargain. The Yanks produced exactly the correct response. Appeasement.......fuck that. Just nuke 'em 

20 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

That's the line that Chamberlain took in the late 1930s as Hitler helped himself to the Czech Sudetenland and annexed Austria

Till it did become our business a few months later when both he and Stalin helped themselves to Poland

The Japanese thought they could help themselves to China and give the Yanks a bit of a bloody nose into the bargain. The Yanks produced exactly the correct response. Appeasement.......fuck that. Just nuke 'em 

Very, very different situations.

I'm not saying to appease him anyway, just ignore it.

49 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

We (the UK) are not a superpower 

we are shit 

Couple of nukes fae the bear munchers would wipe out the whole of wee Britain 

Not a superpower, but still a power. We've got the 5th largest economy in the world (double Russia's), and the 4th highest defence spending in the world. That's still quite a bit of influence.

3 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

Not a superpower, but still a power. We've got the 5th largest economy in the world (double Russia's), and the 4th highest defence spending in the world. That's still quite a bit of influence.

And some of the largest wealth disparity in the world. 

Thank god for the nukes and ships!

17 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

And some of the largest wealth disparity in the world. 

Thank god for the nukes and ships!

I wasn't making a moral statement consi. Whatever you think of this country, it does have influence on the world stage.

But while we're at it, I see we're ranked at #100 in the world for Gini coefficient, similar to Spain, Australia, Italy. :dontknow:

2 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

I wasn't making a moral statement consi. Whatever you think of this country, it does have influence on the world stage.

But while we're at it, I see we're ranked at #100 in the world for Gini coefficient, similar to Spain, Australia, Italy. :dontknow:

I hate this little pig infested island 

11 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

What's your favourite country? Who does it best?

Not been to every country 

Can only speak from my experience 

This island is full of insular little piggies draped in red white and blue bunting 

Oink Oink Oink

2 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Have you ever actually encountered any of these people or are you just judging it on your own prejudices?

You're one of the pigs 

Oink Oink for me piggy 

Eat from Nigels trough 

Oink Oink Oink 

4 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Honestly man you need to lighten up. All this grumpiness and sneering at your fellow countrymen will take it's toll.

Britain is a great place in the main.

?

2 hours ago, Quagmire said:

Once seen a Russian brut drag his skinny Russian wife by her hair all the way down a packed Bangla Road, in Phuket, as she was kicking and screaming. 

Presuming she had done something to upset him.  

LOL. Seen the same thing in a car park in Pattaya. It's obviously a Russian thing.

21 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Not been to every country 

Can only speak from my experience 

This island is full of insular little piggies draped in red white and blue bunting 

Oink Oink Oink

People who hate their country come what may aren't that different to people who love there country come what may.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
8 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

You're one of the pigs 

Oink Oink for me piggy 

Eat from Nigels trough 

Oink Oink Oink 

There's two options in your situation then Consi lad, make things happen for yourself and get the fuck out of dodge or stay, moan about it and let life pass you by.

Scotland's a great place to grow up, stay, live your life etc. 

4 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

There's two options in your situation then Consi lad, make things happen for yourself and get the fuck out of dodge or stay, moan about it and let life pass you by.

Scotland's a great place to grow up, stay, live your life etc. 

He's got that self loathing thing. He'd go abroad and find people being proud of their country touching but people doing it here are "insular pigs"

Just now, manboobs109 said:

Not subtle enough for fishing Consi.

Who says you've to be subtle for fishing? 

A big old obvious rod and you bit to it. 

Away and eat oot yer trough, piggsy!