Ukraine

Ke1t

3 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Who says you've to be subtle for fishing? 

A big old obvious rod and you bit to it. 

Away and eat oot yer trough, piggsy!

Hmm, I suspect you realise you made a tit of yourself and are rowing back on it.

If you want to see a bite have a look back at your JC/TR post yesterday. THAT was a bite laddie.

3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Hmm, I suspect you realise you made a tit of yourself and are rowing back on it.

If you want to see a bite have a look back at your JC/TR post yesterday. THAT was a bite laddie.

You sure? 

4 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

Very, very different situations.

I'm not saying to appease him anyway, just ignore it.

I'd say there are some very close parallels to be drawn between the two situations. 

I've been surprised that people have been treating this subject as if nothing untoward's going on, but then I have a habit of being ahead of the news... almost like a Dons-supporting Nostradamus, if you will. It takes people a little time to catch up, by which time the shelves are empty and yours truly has all the toilet paper and canned soup stashed in his basement. Fuck you... it's mine now. Wipe your arses with your hands. 

Putin's been working from Hitler's playbook for a while now. 

Like old AH, Putin has been chipping away at weaker, neighbouring countries abroad, and consolidating political power at home. Using bullshit excuses like, "Hey, there's a population of Russian-speaking civilians in that country... and they need our protection... so we're just going to invade right quick and take that chunk of territory over. It's to protect them, you see?" 

Hitler did this with Czechoslovakia, Putin's doing it with Ukraine. 

Domestically, Putin's already implemented his own 'Enabling Act' which sees him continue on as dictator for pretty much as long as he wants. Political opponents have a habit of being randomly shot, poisoned, and occasionally 'suicided'. 

Putin's further emboldened by the West's total lack of push-back. Appeasement, if you will. He'd think twice about an invasion if NATO were planted on Ukrainian soil right now... he'd sulk and moan, but he'd do fuck all from a military standpoint. Hitler famously said, after annexing the Sudetenland, that if the French had sent in troops in response he'd have retreated. 

Out leaders are setting up a scenario very similar to 1930s Europe, a weak 'Alliance' in the face of an aggressive, expansionist dictator who's allowed to do whatever the fuck he wants. At some point he's going to want all the marbles, and all the west is doing is sitting with their thumbs up their arses going, "Oh my... oh my."

Sorry.. Sweden has mobilised 'hundreds' of troops and stuck them on Gotland. 

That'll stop Putin. 

1 minute ago, RedArmyFakshun said:

You could have a pint and a dram with him though, eh

Trade a few reminiscences..  chip in a few wry quips on the human condition

Joe Biden couldn't do any of that

Here's the mistake people make... the President, while head of the armed forces, is usually not competent to make military decisions... this is why he has a whole bunch of generals who will present said president with options and likely outcomes. 

The Queen is technically head of the armed forces in the UK... you wouldn't want her developing a battle plan for the defence of Europe, which is why generals are a thing. 

Last American President who was competent in that arena was Eisenhower. 

This is why Presidents literally have hundreds of advisors across a broad spectrum of disciplines, and why people moaning about Biden are off the mark... he has experts he defers to, because this isn't a dictatorship. 

It's when you have narcissistic imbeciles like Trump, who thinks he "knows more than the generals"... that's a fucking thing he actually said... that you need to worry, because you then have a situation where someone completely incompetent, with zero knowledge on a subject, is making decisions based on a combination of arrogance and ignorance. 

4 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Putin's a wee poof with little man tits. 

I basically Tweeted that to the official Russian government account shortly before I was kicked off the platform. 

Which, ironically, is what happens to people who criticise Putin. 

spacer.png

18 minutes ago, NEM said:

Whatabout whatabout!

His predecessor could also complete a sentence, a skill sniffy Joe is severely lacking 

I'm simply highlighting your hypocrisy. 

Everything your saying about Biden is present , and more extremely so, in your boy Trump's case. 

And Sniffy Trump, literally couldn't complete a thought, never mind verbalise one. 

For example... 

Like suggesting Biden's a pedo when your boy is literally, in a court of law, accused of raping a child.. and who was a close mate of Epstein and Maxwell... 

Or, calling him Sniffy Joe when.. well, let's take a looksee, shall we? 

By far the best trump video. 

Tiny Dancer on, him pretending he had no idea, just fucking ace. 

Id go for a pint with the cunt just to see what like. Funniest ever world leader. 

2 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Everything your saying about Biden is present , and more extremely so, in your boy Trump's case. 

And Sniffy Trump, literally couldn't complete a thought, never mind verbalise one. 

For example... 

Like suggesting Biden's a pedo when your boy is literally, in a court of law, accused of raping a child.. and who was a close mate of Epstein and Maxwell... 

Are you Aberdonian? Or have you lived there so long you're now a yank? 

Getting dragged in to the cult of personality nonsense than dominates American politics. 

Two parties that are essentially the same barring some social issues. 

Two senile old fuckwits who should be nowhere near a job of that magnitude and importance. 

They are probably both incontinent paedophiles. 

Bidens done just as much damage in his political career as Trump. 

If they both croaked it would be a good day for humanity, IMO. 

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Are you Aberdonian? Or have you lived there so long you're now a yank? 

Getting dragged in to the cult of personality nonsense than dominates American politics. 

Two parties that are essentially the same barring some social issues. 

Two senile old fuckwits who should be nowhere near a job of that magnitude and importance. 

They are probably both incontinent paedophiles. 

Bidens done just as much damage in his political career as Trump. 

If they both croaked it would be a good day for humanity, IMO. 

I'm sure I've said this a thousand fucking times already, but just for your benefit, the two are not mutually exclusive. 

I hold British and American passports. 

Yes, I'm Aberdonian. 

and

Yes, I'm a Yank. 

7 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

For example... 

Who mentioned Trump? Not me. 

Might want to head to the docs, that’s a severe case of TDS

And to relate this back to Ukraine, Trump, not being "politically" trained meant he had little to no interest in meddling with South American or African elections/meddle in affairs of other countries.

Biden is probably already doing so. He described South America as the USAs "front yard." 

He's also done fuck all he promised when elected. 

Trump is a cunt. Everyone knows it.

Id argue Biden is more sinister as he's very much a wolf in sheep's clothing. 

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

And to relate this back to Ukraine, Trump, not being "politically" trained meant he had little to no interest in meddling with South American or African elections. 

Biden is probably already doing so. He described South America as the USAs "front yard." 

He's also done fuck all he promised when elected. 

Trump is a cunt. Everyone knows it.

Id argue Biden is more sinister as he's very much a wolf in sheep's clothing. 

Bidens a barely functioning retard tbf, not sure he’s really in charge 

2 minutes ago, NEM said:

Bidens a barely functioning retard tbf, not sure he’s really in charge 

He's probably got some degenerative disease, so I don't want to be too savage. Trump has to have been the dumbest president in terms of IQ in history tho. 

Proof that you can fake it til you make it. 

Both nonces

Just now, NEM said:

Sorry worded that badly, wasn’t me who brought Trump into the conversation.

That was you getting all butt hurt at folk slagging Biden. Classic whatabouttery 

Are you a Trump fan, NEM? 

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

He's probably got some degenerative disease, so I don't want to be too savage. Trump has to have been the dumbest president in terms of IQ in history tho. 

Proof that you can fake it til you make it. 

Both nonces

A stutter according to Kelt ?

• Haha 1