Ukraine

Ke1t

9 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I'm sure I've said this a thousand fucking times already, but just for your benefit, the two are not mutually exclusive. 

I hold British and American passports. 

Yes, I'm Aberdonian. 

and

Yes, I'm a Yank. 

You're a cunt Kelt, is what you are

8 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

And to relate this back to Ukraine, Trump, not being "politically" trained meant he had little to no interest in meddling with South American or African elections/meddle in affairs of other countries.

Biden is probably already doing so. He described South America as the USAs "front yard." 

He's also done fuck all he promised when elected. 

Trump is a cunt. Everyone knows it.

Id argue Biden is more sinister as he's very much a wolf in sheep's clothing. 

Why do you care so much?

1 minute ago, NEM said:

He was good for a laugh aye, upset the right type of folk.

He’s gone though, sleepy Joes in charge now 

Probs did upset some of the right folk, was probs also really bad for some other folk. 

Also enabled the wrong type of folk. 

Easy to laugh at him now he's gone, but he was a bloody danger like the rest of them. 

4 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

* And to relate this back to Ukraine, Trump, not being "politically" trained meant he had little to no interest in meddling with South American or African elections. 

** Biden is probably already doing so. He described South America as the USAs "front yard." 

*** He's also done fuck all he promised when elected. 

**** Trump is a cunt. Everyone knows it.

***** Id argue Biden is more sinister as he's very much a wolf in sheep's clothing. 

* Trump refused to place sanctions on Russia, he fucked the balance of the SC, he opened the door to tacitly abolish Roe vs Wade, he moved the country towards authoritarianism/fascism, and LITERALLY tried to steal a fucking election... but he's not 'politically trained' so that's okay. 

** 'Probably' isn't much of an argument. And if you think the US isn't heavily involved in the politics of Latin America at all times, regardless of President, then you're extraordinarily naive. 

*** Because this is a Democracy, and major policies require a certain level of bipartisan support in order to happen. The Republicans refuse to co-operate on ANY policy. Therefore fuck all gets done. But sure, blame Biden for Republican tactics. 

**** If only that were true. But it isn't even close to being true. 

***** I haven't seen much evidence of that at all. Examples? 

Hello American government services, I'm only joking, I wish no harm on your presidents, I wish to come to NYC in your beautiful country in October.

I know the pledge of allegiance. 

Thank you. 

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Probs did upset some of the right folk, was probs also really bad for some other folk. 

Also enabled the wrong type of folk. 

Easy to laugh at him now he's gone, but he was a bloody danger like the rest of them. 

Most if not all politicians are cunts 

5 minutes ago, NEM said:

Sorry worded that badly, wasn’t me who brought Trump into the conversation.

That was you getting all butt hurt at folk slagging Biden. Classic whatabouttery 

I was in fact pointing out that everyone gets bent out of shape about Biden shit when they seemed pretty much fine with what came before, and was almost invariably much, much worse. 

It's a conundrum, right enough. 

Just now, Ke1t said:

* Trump refused to place sanctions on Russia, he fucked the balance of the SC, he opened the door to tacitly abolish Roe vs Wade, he moved the country towards authoritarianism/fascism, and LITERALLY tried to steal a fucking election... but he's not 'politically trained' so that's okay. 

** 'Probably' isn't much of an argument. And if you think the US isn't heavily involved in the politics of Latin America at all times, regardless of President, then you're extraordinarily naive. 

*** Because this is a Democracy, and major policies require a certain level of bipartisan support in order to happen. The Republicans refuse to co-operate on ANY policy. Therefore fuck all gets done. But sure, blame Biden for Republican tactics. 

**** If only that were true. But it isn't even close to being true. 

***** I haven't seen much evidence of that at all. Examples? 

I'm not gonna sit here on a Friday night and debate a libtard sticking up for an American president. 

Of course I'm aware America are always involved, my point is Trump had no interest, had to be prompted. 

A democracy? In name only. 

Everyone reasonable knows Trump is a farce. Nobody worth caring about doesn't 

1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I'm not gonna sit here on a Friday night and debate a libtard sticking up for an American president. 

Of course I'm aware America are always involved, my point is Trump had no interest, had to be prompted. 

A democracy? In name only. 

Everyone reasonable knows Trump is a farce. Nobody worth caring about doesn't 

Yet you're happy enough to sit here on a Friday night and use infantile Americanisms while doing exactly that. 

Try to be better. 

1 hour ago, Ke1t said:

Yet you're happy enough to sit here on a Friday night and use infantile Americanisms while doing exactly that. 

Try to be better. 

You'd be a Tory in the UK backing sleepy joe up 

1 hour ago, Don Fonte said:

Because no matter who is the president of the USA the outcome will be the same. 

You'll still shag heaps of birds and drink wine like it's water? 

#Ledge

3 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Hello American government services, I'm only joking, I wish no harm on your presidents, I wish to come to NYC in your beautiful country in October.

I know the pledge of allegiance. 

Thank you. 

Do the yanks still want to know the names and passwords for your socials? They’d have a fascinating read if they got your hat account.

3 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

He's probably got some degenerative disease, so I don't want to be too savage. Trump has to have been the dumbest president in terms of IQ in history tho. 

Proof that you can fake it til you make it. 

Both nonces

I'd back Trump against Reagan

Trump v Carter would be a close run thing