Ukraine

Ke1t

7 hours ago, Poodler said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-62931224

Not entirely convinced by this story. Why would russian troops resort to ‘genocide’ (unsure how it can even be genocide but it’s a good word they like to use)  

I'm pretty sure you are fishing at this point but I'll answer regardless. Because they think (some of) the local population is supporting Ukraine by telling them where ammo dumps, troop barracks etc are, so instead of following the Geneva convention they murder them, or torture them for possible information, or worse....

Not sure what other proof you want exactly. 

On 8/31/2022 at 3:19 PM, Redforever86 said:

I've donated to various groups. Still watching though. 

Same drone kids was in early like. 

Exclusively Russian unthinking viewpoint but also feel is more complex than presented. Easy question to ask is what have you personally done?

Same guy in norn iron.

13 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

I'm pretty sure you are fishing at this point but I'll answer regardless. Because they think (some of) the local population is supporting Ukraine by telling them where ammo dumps, troop barracks etc are, so instead of following the Geneva convention they murder them, or torture them for possible information, or worse....

Not sure what other proof you want exactly. 

I wasn’t fishing. I remember when the bbc. concocted that chemical weapons story in Syria using footage from Libya years previous. 

Do you really believe the Russians are torturing Ukrainian women and children for information? In a region where half of folk identify as Russian anyway? I don’t doubt there would have been avoidable casualties through poorly organised bombing. But I dont believe there is torture and genocide (lol) occurring amongst folk who are basically the same as them 

come on min 

• Upvote 1
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
57 minutes ago, Poodler said:

I wasn’t fishing. I remember when the bbc. concocted that chemical weapons story in Syria using footage from Libya years previous. 

Do you really believe the Russians are torturing Ukrainian women and children for information? In a region where half of folk identify as Russian anyway? I don’t doubt there would have been avoidable casualties through poorly organised bombing. But I dont believe there is torture and genocide (lol) occurring amongst folk who are basically the same as them 

come on min 

LOL

The Hats war correspondent has spoken. 

You think you and your spoiled junkie mates would act righteously towards someone you previously regarded your neighbour or brother, when put in to brutal conditions of war.  Were you paying attention to the 20th Century?  It's well documented...

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
15 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Grief has really gotten to you 

The Russians are 100% torturing people. 

Know your enemy.

Fight the war fuck the norm.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
Just now, Poodler said:

grays, get this monster in you. It’ll change your life 

Cannae man.

Hate that cunt.

Got a few musicians together for a nice recording of The Queen Is Dead..  Just waiting on the bassist to confirm..  Will post on here when it's done...

She'll see me. ✌

4 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Cannae man.

Hate that cunt.

Got a few musicians together for a nice recording of The Queen Is Dead..  Just waiting on the bassist to confirm..  Will post on here when it's done...

She'll see me. ✌

Fucking.. boo! Dylan is the greatest.

Just listening to The Queen is Dead now. Love Mozza.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
30 minutes ago, tutankamun said:

Fucking.. boo! Dylan is the greatest.

Just listening to The Queen is Dead now. Love Mozza.

Pharaoh nuff man but Dylan is/was a nonce.

And he cannot sing.

Probably watches the EPL and smokes weed - cunt.

9 hours ago, Poodler said:

1.) Do you really believe the Russians are torturing Ukrainian women and children for information?  2.) In a region where half of folk identify as Russian anyway? I don’t doubt there would have been avoidable casualties through poorly organised bombing. 3.) But I dont believe there is torture and genocide (lol) occurring amongst folk who are basically the same as them 

come on min 

1.) I haven't specifically mentioned women and kids, but they have definitely raped both, so depends how you define torture. 100% torture of Ukrainian men. 

2.) No they don't, do I presume because you talk English you are a little English cunt? 

3.) You don't even know the definition of genocide so why don't you fuck off and listen to that capitalist jew you love try and sing about things you don't even believe in.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3