Jump to content
Ke1t

Ukraine

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

What a meeting of minds that would be.

Bunch of shite, attention wanting, drippy creeps who want a good kicking. 

Well I’m angry. And not because 

Share this post


Link to post

A coup already under way in Meerkat land.  Putin has physical and psychological illness.  Several diseases including cancer.

Hopefully of them old testicles. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

A coup already under way in Meerkat land.  Putin has physical and psychological illness.  Several diseases including cancer.

Hopefully of them old testicles. 

 

I'm liking the Ukrainians... tough cunts who aren't taking Russia's shit. 

I'd give them nukes. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Ke1t said:

I'm liking the Ukrainians... tough cunts who aren't taking Russia's shit. 

I'd give them nukes. 

They'd just hand them over to Russia, the dopey fucks. 

Just nuke them ourselves, from a Finnish base in a few weeks.  There we go.  Nice and gentle. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Ke1t said:

I'm liking the Ukrainians... tough cunts who aren't taking Russia's shit. 

I'd give them nukes. 

 

2 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

They'd just hand them over to Russia, the dopey fucks. 

Just nuke them ourselves, from a Finnish base in a few weeks.  There we go.  Nice and gentle. 

You's fuckwits🤣👍ever seen "come and see"....an award winning film russki ...directed...by Elim blinkov🤔🤔...85...ch4 hid a film festival on.seen it 87.approx

Edited by Misers Hill

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, Misers Hill said:

 

You's fuckwits🤣👍ever seen "come and see"....an award winning film russki ...directed...by Elim blinkov🤔🤔...85...ch4 hid a film festival on.seen it 87.approx

Aye min that's one of the very best. 

His wife, Larisa Shepitko, directed one of similar stature, The Ascent

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0075404/

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Poodler said:

https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-war-military-intelligence-chief-optimistic-of-russian-defeat-saying-war-will-be-over-by-end-of-year-12612320
 

 

the shameless rhetoric of this national news article. The most precise prediction so far 😂 

 

 

lapped up by the bald chumbawumba sorts. 
 

Not sure how Ukraine manage to reclaim the Donbas and Crimea tbh. It's one thing defending positions and holding territory and another altogether going on the offensive and gaining large parts of ground. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Not sure how Ukraine manage to reclaim the Donbas and Crimea tbh. It's one thing defending positions and holding territory and another altogether going on the offensive and gaining large parts of ground. 

I think they're predicting a collapse / coup in the Russian hierarchy, followed by a NATO backed offensive to reclaim their territory against a weakened and demoralised opponent.

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Poodler said:

https://news.sky.com/story/ukraine-war-military-intelligence-chief-optimistic-of-russian-defeat-saying-war-will-be-over-by-end-of-year-12612320
 

 

the shameless rhetoric of this national news article. The most precise prediction so far 😂 

 

 

lapped up by the bald chumbawumba sorts. 
 

Mr Bald...  I can't.....

Share this post


Link to post

Poor old man, he don’t like blacks or queers. Yet he’s glad we beat the Nazi‘s. How queer.

 

those Russian boys won’t all believe in this war but we celebrate their deaths. 
 

Britain needs to have a long hard look at itsel 

Share this post


Link to post

Putin now threatening Poland. 

Yesterday he was threatening Finland. 

Sunday or Monday he'll be threatening Sweden for their inevitable application for NATO membership. 

This comes hard on the heels of Putin threatening Britain with a nuclear-powered tsunami. 

He's also threatening the United States with military action, saying he'll put the U.S. "In it's place"

Also threatening a vague, all-encompassing, "Anyone who tries to stop us in Ukraine". 

Also threatening Russians with his, "Cleansing/extermination" speech. 

This can be added to his "List O Unfriendly Nations" he drew up recently, which includes Taiwan, Japan, Switzerland, Albania, South Korea, everyone in the EU, everyone in NATO, New Zealand, Iceland, and Lichtenstein to name a few. 

Putin's like some pished cunt falling out of the pub alone at 3 in the morning, mad he isn't getting a ride, and is just swinging wildly at every cunt in his vicinity because he wants everyone else to have as miserable a night as he's having. 

M'on the cancer. 

spacer.png

 

Share this post


Link to post

Did he really say he’d nuke Britain? 
 

Saw a few pics in group chats where he looked like he had the steroid moonface (suggesting cancer) but they must have been photoshopped as he looked alright in the muted video clip I saw of him today speaking to his army mates (if indeed that’s new footage).

Too much misinformation to take any of it seriously. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Poodler said:

Did he really say he’d nuke Britain? 
 

Saw a few pics in group chats where he looked like he had the steroid moonface (suggesting cancer) but they must have been photoshopped as he looked alright in the muted video clip I saw of him today speaking to his army mates (if indeed that’s new footage).

Too much misinformation to take any of it seriously. 

 

Sorry for the Piers Morgan. 

Berto Einstein -  "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones".

Edited by Grays Babylon 1875

Share this post


Link to post

I'm expecting a nuke heading our way

All because Bojo's trying save his own arse by slagging them off and trying to act the hard man (he'd be staying well out of it if he wasn't pished up and doing karaoke the whole of lockdown)

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

I'm expecting a nuke heading our way

All because Bojo's trying save his own arse by slagging them off and trying to act the hard man (he'd be staying well out of it if he wasn't pished up and doing karaoke the whole of lockdown)

Just jump off the island on a lilo and make for Rwanda. 

Piece of piss. 

Share this post


Link to post

Fuck me, the hat will just be me, Brian, Poodles, Ke1t and Cheesers (if he's working in the Congo when the bombs fall)

Decent line up to be fair. 

Moobs last seen on a raft made from his wanking shed heading for USA.  Class. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
16 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Sorry for the Piers Morgan. 

Berto Einstein -  "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones".

Tbf, isn’t that what the nutters on Fox News also say every day - send a nuke over and flatten them etc. State sponsored tv, it’s not Putin telling Boris.

is state sponsored tv any more/ less credible than the bbc? 
 

 

see you in the new world Grays. Where the women flow like the salmon of copistrana

Share this post


Link to post

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/may/13/eurovision-song-contest-ukraine-europe-russia

 

In that way, I think it was right for Eurovision to ban Russia from participating this year. Putin’s war is not compatible with the values of a contest that champions international cooperation and inclusion. Russia must continue to be excluded from international events until it backs down

 

 

 

 

what’s your thoughts on Israel, quine?

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...