Ukraine

Ke1t

14 hours ago, Poodler said:

I’ll bet you £100 to a local synagogue that Russia do not launch a nuke in this conflict .

in fact, any country 

Only one country used nuclear weapons in anger and funnily enough it's the same cunts that have most to say about others using them

• Upvote 2
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
2 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

Aye cause this lot look a loss to our society. Will be propping up the local pub regaling everyone who carers to listen, and buy them a pint, about their time in Ukraine.

spacer.png

2 suicides within a year, 1 on the streets addicted to fentanyl, 1 to become a Scottish football pundit. 

John Malkovich in the red looks pretty cheesing.  Reckon he'll be alright.  The only 1 to thrive.  Open a private security firm and become Jordan's 23rd husband. 

2 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

You’re nae even brave enough to tell us yir degree. 

Id happily buy them a pint. 

Stick to washing your shitty sheets min. If you can be arsed checking back, because I can't, you will find out what degrees I have.

For these blokes, after living in a war torn shit hole surrounded by misery and despair for the past year, I imagine coming to your B&B for a pint with you will evoke familiar feelings and memories.

• Haha 3
Guest Grays Babylon 1875
1 minute ago, For Fecks Sake said:

How the fuck can it be considered snobby to point out a truth?

They're just regular dudes.

Have a day off Rees-Mogg.

43 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

It’s an easy dig at you, I would of left it at that. If you never humiliatingly walked into the forgetting what your degrees were. 

Have a nice day Mr middle class. 

There is a significant difference between forgetting what you have done and someone demanding you do something because they cannot be arsed to do it themselves.

Ohh with the class jibes, seriously what has that got to do with anything?