Out on loan or permanent this window?

8 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Two ‘brilliant’ duds returned to sender

Still a stack to get through 

The fact we are giving Kennedy the chance to stay (because no cunt else wants him) & are considering a new deal for Devlin shows how desperate we are.

Our new head of recruitment hasn’t exactly hit the ground running. Get the feeling he is just another of Cormacks  ‘favours’ brought in to stroke his ego

You mean the manager's mate's brother? 

Nothing funny about that appointment at all. 

6 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Longstaff 

Samuels

Gurr

Goos stuff. Keep em going. 
At least Glass is offloading some of his shite. Still a good few needed gone, along with a few of Mcinnes’s ones

Agree. It’s good to see they can atleast admit they were wrong and get rid rather than ride it out for the season. Just need a up and coming striker and a ready made creative player and I’ll be happy with window. 

Still needing rid of... Devlin, McLennan, Kennedy, Ojo permanently - if we manage to do another couple of them in this window I'll be impressed. And could do with putting Campbell out on loan for the rest of the season and give him one final season to make the grade next year. We should've ditched Jenks as well but looks like we're stuck with him.

11 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Still needing rid of... Devlin, McLennan, Kennedy, Ojo permanently - if we manage to do another couple of them in this window I'll be impressed. And could do with putting Campbell out on loan for the rest of the season and give him one final season to make the grade next year. We should've ditched Jenks as well but looks like we're stuck with him.

Add that fat monstlosity JET to the list

24 minutes ago, Zander1903 said:

strange place to get sent to unless they have someone we're look to bring in

The lad Turner is already there, doing really well apparently. 

2 hours ago, blowupsheep said:

Dean Campbell off to Killie on loan for the rest of the season, (no real surprise there) and might actually turn out to be a good move for the lad.

I take absolutely no pleasure from suggesting a loan move for young Deano before others even gave it a consideration. It’s definitely for the best that he gets a regular opportunity at another club because the lad hasn’t came close to being a regular starter at Aberdeen during any point. I would like to hope he could chip in with a few goals for Kilmarnock as this would give his confidence a major boost. Good luck Deano.

1 hour ago, RED_JOHN said:

I take absolutely no pleasure from suggesting a loan move for young Deano before others even gave it a consideration. It’s definitely for the best that he gets a regular opportunity at another club because the lad hasn’t came close to being a regular starter at Aberdeen during any point. I would like to hope he could chip in with a few goals for Kilmarnock as this would give his confidence a major boost. Good luck Deano.

I agree with all that pal, the only possible negative that I see is that he will be under the coaching "skills" cough cough (nae laughing at the back) of Derek McWinless which might not be the best for poor Deano to develop from. 

15 minutes ago, blowupsheep said:

I agree with all that pal, the only possible negative that I see is that he will be under the coaching "skills" cough cough (nae laughing at the back) of Derek McWinless which might not be the best for poor Deano to develop from. 

You are spot on…McInnes hardly had the lad playing well at Aberdeen. Good luck to Deano though. My preference would have been him going to the likes of Alloa where he would need to roll the sleeves up and try and dominate a game from midfield to get anything out a match.