500 fans on boxing day and huns game.

10 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

I don't think thats likely but I might be wrong.

Ridiculous system. 

Celtic are calling for it already. St Mirren and St Johnstone looking for postponements due to positive tests. Glass more or less said we'd rather not play in front of 500 fans. 

Can't see anyone voting against it tbh. Nobody wants to lose out on revenue if they can help it. Its not like the Huns don't need the money either 

• Upvote 1
26 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Celtic are calling for it already. St Mirren and St Johnstone looking for postponements due to positive tests. Glass more or less said we'd rather not play in front of 500 fans. 

Can't see anyone voting against it tbh. Nobody wants to lose out on revenue if they can help it. Its not like the Huns don't need the money either 

Does anyone know definitely if this is an 11-1 vote?

I just read on Twitter all 12 have to agree.

Not a chance SEVCO will agree.

Two trips to Pittodrie & Parkhead with no crowds & all their players available as opposed to full crowds & their 3 Nigerians unavailable…. 

59 minutes ago, The Cockney Don said:

I agree with reduced crowds, but ONLY 500 allowed now, deary me.

Totally random number. Why not 750? 1500? 3000?

500 is probably the worst possible number as the club with have to fork out for police, stewarding, etc. With around zero benefit to the club. Just an excuse to not have to hand over any subsidy.

1 hour ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Does anyone know definitely if this is an 11-1 vote?

I just read on Twitter all 12 have to agree.

Not a chance SEVCO will agree.

Two trips to Pittodrie & Parkhead with no crowds & all their players available as opposed to full crowds & their 3 Nigerians unavailable…. 

Surely if 11 clubs said no and left the scum on their own, what the fuck could they do. Taking forward the winter break is the only answer to these way OTT restrictions to a very very mild variant. 

5 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

Prof Leitch said on Off the Ball on Saturday that the concern wasn’t about the stadium itself, but about the associated risks attached I.e. supporters buses, packed out pubs etc.

Surely going ahead with Home ST holders only should have been considered

Yet they let a capacity crowd attend a cup final with exactly the same information they have today. 

It's fucking mental.

Can we all just stop pretending than any of this has been guided by science?

Pandemic restrictions are guided by political fear and the exercise of political power. They make it up as they go along and hope plebs like us will fall for it.

Also, Nicola has a giant stick up her arse when it comes to football and football fans. 3 jags and vaccine passports and she is still sticking it to us. 

She's a sour-faced lying cunt and that's all there is to it.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3
38 minutes ago, redcryptoknight said:

Can we all just stop pretending than any of this has been guided by science?

Pandemic restrictions are guided by political fear and the exercise of political power. They make it up as they go along and hope plebs like us will fall for it.

Also, Nicola has a giant stick up her arse when it comes to football and football fans. 3 jags and vaccine passports and she is still sticking it to us. 

She's a sour-faced lying cunt and that's all there is to it.

Yep

Really don't like her

Will still vote for her though to get an independent Scotland then instantly vote Scottish Conservative to run the free country properly 

• Haha 1