500 fans on boxing day and huns game.

The football should just keep going. Reduced crowds are nothing to concern ourselves with. Cancelling football because we can’t get more numbers in is all very farcical. As long as it’s still getting televised we can all see our matches. It’s the holidays after all….enjoy your time with your family whilst watching the Dons on RedTV. 
Plus the old main stand still has a good bit of asbestos roofing that needs replaced, so it will give Stewart Milne something to concern himself with during the crowd restrictions.

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

The football should just keep going. Reduced crowds are nothing to concern ourselves with. Cancelling football because we can’t get more numbers in is all very farcical. As long as it’s still getting televised we can all see our matches. It’s the holidays after all….enjoy your time with your family whilst watching the Dons on RedTV. 
Plus the old main stand still has a good bit of asbestos roofing that needs replaced, so it will give Stewart Milne something to concern himself with during the crowd restrictions.

Did you get training to be a wanker or is it a natural ability to talk utter bollocks?.

• Upvote 7
1 hour ago, RED_JOHN said:

AE09-B227-398-D-4-BD7-8-E2-B-C721-C7-CBB

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Did you get training to be a wanker or is it a natural ability to talk utter bollocks?.

Okay…the bit about Stewart Milne concerning himself about our asbestos roof was nonsense….he never bothered in all his time at the helm of the club so he probably isn’t bothered now. 
All the rest is spot on though. Why would fans want the matches stopped because Nicola said reduced fans only? Football should stop for no one. Get the matches played!

52 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

As long as he’s not supporting the nodding little donkey sturgeon and her wailing  little kilted bag pipe that screams his head off in parliament he can support who he wants.    Both a couple of agitating idiots. 

I am a real nationalist. I don’t want to be part of the UK and I also don’t want to be governed by the EU. Sturgeon isn’t a proper nationalist. Her time is up….she needs to be pushed aside and let proper nationalist people lead the way. 
All these people who loved to be governed by the English have a real want about them. Traitors of the highest order and if I had my way i would send them down to England. Who in their right mind wants to be told what to do by some graduate of Eton? 

37 minutes ago, RED_JOHN said:

I am a real nationalist. I don’t want to be part of the UK and I also don’t want to be governed by the EU. Sturgeon isn’t a proper nationalist. Her time is up….she needs to be pushed aside and let proper nationalist people lead the way. 
All these people who loved to be governed by the English have a real want about them. Traitors of the highest order and if I had my way i would send them down to England. Who in their right mind wants to be told what to do by some graduate of Eton? 

I doubt we’d gain independence without Sturgeon. She wipes the floor in any political leader debates.

Its a sad indictment the quality of opposition she faces

23 hours ago, ABERDEENROWIE1903 said:

What's the point off being triple vaccinated then

The vaccinated should be allowed  in

We need to live with virus cannot keep stopping every 5 games or so

I understand caution but we cannot live are lives anyone.

How many have died of this strain so far. Hardly any

Can’t agree more 

7 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

I doubt we’d gain independence without Sturgeon. She wipes the floor in any political leader debates.

Seeing as Boris Johnson is a deranged, disheveled spastic, & Douglas Ross is his nodding donkey & a laughing stock, that’s not saying much. 

Anus Sarwar is feeble too. 

16 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Can’t deny she does articulate herself very well. Just a pity what she is articulating is sometimes utter garbage.

I see they are now saying Omicron is 2/3 less likely to lead to hospitalisation etc if you are vaccinated and boosted. Should just impose the restrictions on the unvaccinated and let the rest of us crack on with life.

24 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Sturgeon is dreadful. The opponents are worse. I will need to start a political party…i would wipe the floor with her easily. 

6 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

I see they are now saying Omicron is 2/3 less likely to lead to hospitalisation etc if you are vaccinated and boosted. Should just impose the restrictions on the unvaccinated and let the rest of us crack on with life.

All indications from South Africa were suggesting this but it seems nae cunt in charge wanted to listen 

Motherwell have just tweeted that the Boxing Day match goes ahead and then the winter break kicks in. Hasn't been confirmed as yet by SPFL/SFA but cant see them putting that out without it being legit

EDIT...... and that their postponed games have been rearranged for 18th Jan and 1st Feb