Sign in to follow this  
don corleone

Aberdeen 1 - 1 Sevco

Well, that was shit, but a wins a win and the run continues. Another win incoming against these pretenders. 

• Like 1

They will absolutely batter us if we play like today.

Too much rangers men in our team will restrict us from having a go. 

I would very much like to see Jim Traynor be involved in a fatal accident prior to the game though 

• Upvote 1

Nowhere else to post but here will do.

over the break Alan Macgregor predictably slagged the SPFL decision to bring the winter break forward questioning “sporting integrity”.  Classic click bait of course to stimulate a he said, they said back page wank fest over Christmas.  They went to Rikki Foster for comment who sneered “aye this sporting integrity thing first reared it’s head when Rangers got relegated down the leagues.”  Cue loads of earnest nodding and harrumphing.

Off the scale irony and exactly the reason why the senior games fucked, for me at least.

I just hope stadium is open as sitting at home watching a brutal stream whilst we lose 4 0 wont be fun. 

11 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

over the break Alan Macgregor predictably slagged the SPFL decision to bring the winter break forward questioning “sporting integrity”.  Classic click bait of course to stimulate a he said, they said back page wank fest over Christmas.  They went to Rikki Foster for comment who sneered “aye this sporting integrity thing first reared it’s head when Rangers got relegated down the leagues.”  Cue loads of earnest nodding and harrumphing.

Off the scale irony and exactly the reason why the senior games fucked, for me at least.

Ricky Foster lives off his wife’s money 

the fuckin loser 

5 minutes ago, Poodler said:

the fuckin loser 

Any man that lives off his wife’s money isn’t a proper man.

16 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Its a bit rich of mcgregor to be spouting off about integrity. A man who raped a woman and paid her to drop the charges. A man who kicks out at opponents at every chance(and fucking well gets away with it every time). Go fuck yourself Alan you piece of shit hypocrite, hun filth. 

8 minutes ago, Poodler said:

the fuckin loser 

Sloppy seconds too. Stevie Lovell pumped her first.

1 minute ago, don corleone said:

Its a bit rich of mcgregor to be spouting off about integrity. A man who raped a woman and paid her to drop the charges. A man who kicks out at opponents at every chance(and fucking well gets away with it every time). Go fuck yourself Alan you piece of shit hypocrite, hun filth. 

Don’t forget whilst his club was being “relegated” that they somehow magically tore up his contract and allowed him free of penalty to fuck off to Hull for a handsome sign-on fee.  Wonder how that worked then?

2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Sloppy seconds too. Stevie Lovell pumped her first.

Not to mention the fact that she is repugnant and her music is worse than shit. 

25 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Fuck Alan mcgregor. 
Fuck Ricky Foster. 
Fuck Amy McDonald. 
Fuck the Huns. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, don corleone said:

How does McGregor manage to play in goal with such a massive chip on his shoulder? Surely this hun must have balance issues. Guys like McGregor walked away and let their club die..................

• Upvote 2

The fact they were allowed a vote to allow them to join the league as the tribute act was wrong. At least they acknowledged they were newco.

879-FFA6-F-265-C-4-C82-9751-6-C9-AA88-FB

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Don’t forget whilst his club was being “relegated” that they somehow magically tore up his contract and allowed him free of penalty to fuck off to Hull for a handsome sign-on fee.  Wonder how that worked then?

Pedant fact, his club were not “relegated”. He also first went to Besiktas

12 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Hers is nae the worst but youtube her doing Born to Run.  Decent busk.

Gads. 🤮

Even mair reason to put the hun bitch down.

Inhumanely.

12 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

Pedant fact, his club were not “relegated”. He also first went to Besiktas

Pedant’ bonus

Exactly the point I was making re relegation (and administration)

I had, mid rant, forgotten about the Turkish link.  Thank you.

16 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

When's the next game?

18th January 

Reading Twitter, see the young lads are doing some sort of march from Castlegate.

Is this a modern day fitba thing? Is it like the shit Celtic do?

Is the coffin involved?!?!

(good at kicking dogs in kincorth)

Edited by Poodler

9 hours ago, Roberto said:

Reading Twitter, see the young lads are doing some sort of march from Castlegate.

Is this a modern day fitba thing? Is it like the shit Celtic do?

Good on them. They’ll hopefully pagger a few huns en route 

7 minutes ago, NEM said:

Good on them. They’ll hopefully pagger a few huns en route 

I've seen some of them, I'm sure they'll take the route away from 'Saltoun Arms' if truth be told.

Is this a new thing though? Does it happen often at Aberdeen games (I'm not a regular anymore).

Funnily enough I've a few red flares in the back of the car... And I am going Tuesday. I think I would look out of place right enough as the average age seems to be 17.

9 hours ago, Poodler said:

Is the coffin involved?!?!

(good at kicking dogs in kincorth)

Fit een?

3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I've seen some of them, I'm sure they'll take the route away from 'Saltoun Arms' if truth be told.

Is this a new thing though? Does it happen often at Aberdeen games (I'm not a regular anymore).

Funnily enough I've a few red flares in the back of the car... And I am going Tuesday. I think I would look out of place right enough as the average age seems to be 17.

Think they maybe did similar at one of the European games (Qarabag?). My eldest going with his cousins