Aberdeen 1 - 1 Sevco

Nowhere else to post but here will do.

over the break Alan Macgregor predictably slagged the SPFL decision to bring the winter break forward questioning “sporting integrity”.  Classic click bait of course to stimulate a he said, they said back page wank fest over Christmas.  They went to Rikki Foster for comment who sneered “aye this sporting integrity thing first reared it’s head when Rangers got relegated down the leagues.”  Cue loads of earnest nodding and harrumphing.

Off the scale irony and exactly the reason why the senior games fucked, for me at least.

11 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

over the break Alan Macgregor predictably slagged the SPFL decision to bring the winter break forward questioning “sporting integrity”.  Classic click bait of course to stimulate a he said, they said back page wank fest over Christmas.  They went to Rikki Foster for comment who sneered “aye this sporting integrity thing first reared it’s head when Rangers got relegated down the leagues.”  Cue loads of earnest nodding and harrumphing.

Off the scale irony and exactly the reason why the senior games fucked, for me at least.

Ricky Foster lives off his wife’s money 

the fuckin loser 

16 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Its a bit rich of mcgregor to be spouting off about integrity. A man who raped a woman and paid her to drop the charges. A man who kicks out at opponents at every chance(and fucking well gets away with it every time). Go fuck yourself Alan you piece of shit hypocrite, hun filth. 

1 minute ago, don corleone said:

Its a bit rich of mcgregor to be spouting off about integrity. A man who raped a woman and paid her to drop the charges. A man who kicks out at opponents at every chance(and fucking well gets away with it every time). Go fuck yourself Alan you piece of shit hypocrite, hun filth. 

Don’t forget whilst his club was being “relegated” that they somehow magically tore up his contract and allowed him free of penalty to fuck off to Hull for a handsome sign-on fee.  Wonder how that worked then?

25 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Fuck Alan mcgregor. 
Fuck Ricky Foster. 
Fuck Amy McDonald. 
Fuck the Huns. 

• Upvote 2
4 minutes ago, don corleone said:

How does McGregor manage to play in goal with such a massive chip on his shoulder? Surely this hun must have balance issues. Guys like McGregor walked away and let their club die..................

• Upvote 2
4 hours ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Don’t forget whilst his club was being “relegated” that they somehow magically tore up his contract and allowed him free of penalty to fuck off to Hull for a handsome sign-on fee.  Wonder how that worked then?

Pedant fact, his club were not “relegated”. He also first went to Besiktas

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I've seen some of them, I'm sure they'll take the route away from 'Saltoun Arms' if truth be told.

Is this a new thing though? Does it happen often at Aberdeen games (I'm not a regular anymore).

Funnily enough I've a few red flares in the back of the car... And I am going Tuesday. I think I would look out of place right enough as the average age seems to be 17.

Think they maybe did similar at one of the European games (Qarabag?). My eldest going with his cousins

9 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I've seen some of them, I'm sure they'll take the route away from 'Saltoun Arms' if truth be told.

Is this a new thing though? Does it happen often at Aberdeen games (I'm not a regular anymore).

Funnily enough I've a few red flares in the back of the car... And I am going Tuesday. I think I would look out of place right enough as the average age seems to be 17.

Good murder story involving that place 

3 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Good murder story involving that place 

Bought my very first pint of beer there.

5 of us had been playing snooker at place down haebour, canna mind what it was called.

Next to st clements (which had marvellous strippers on a Thursday I think).

Anyhoo, we're all 15/16, but all tall.

Dithered about at roundabout, then said fuck it, just pile in.

I went up to the bar and said 5 pints Tenants, ye cunt.*

Had a minimal amount of pints there, maybe a round each, then after a wander about strolled into the Butchers Arms.

5 pints of lager please.

>>> Awa and fuck, you loons are nae auld enough.

Doh.

*To impose my authority.

*I didn't really.

Fit wis the murder story again?

Sort of recall this.