Aberdeen 1 - 1 Sevco

6 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

How much contact does he have to make? A full punch in the face? VAR would have shown the contact and that’s all it needs to be a pen and a red card.

Given that he could’ve broke Ferguson’s leg a couple of seasons ago, and it wasn’t given, a lot more than there was in this incident.

Will be interested to see it at half time as the general consensus on here is that it should’ve been given.

1 minute ago, YorkDon said:

Given that he could’ve broke Ferguson’s leg a couple of seasons ago, and it wasn’t given, a lot more than there was in this incident.

Will be interested to see it at half time as the general consensus on here is that it should’ve been given.

Didn't think the rules specified a strength of contact for a foul to be given

Guest milne_afc

I didn’t see contact tbh but take the word of better football men than me. That’s a dirty fucking cheating hun bastard if you ever saw one. If in doubt, cheat your way out. That’s the Huns philosophy. You bastards.

6 minutes ago, YorkDon said:

Boyd and McInnes are on, what do you think they'll say?

They'll probably demand a retro booking for Hedges for diving.

We've done okay. Terrible defending for the goal - Lewis to blame i think. Ojo is a handicap. He's terrible, especially in an attacking position. Jenks had a couple of efforts early on but for the last 35 mins he may as well not have been on the park, totally invisible. Not really getting Ramsay into the game much - but that's part of the problem, we're relying on our right back to create things.

Just now, Big Hat Logan said:

Couldn’t quite believe it myself but why is there any doubt? Because we are so used to not getting decisions like that and so used to the huns getting away with it e are actually doubting ourselves.

Its a red card and foul.

Think there is a change in rules that if pen is given it’s a yellow? May be wrong?