Aberdeen 1 - 1 Sevco

3 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Absolutely this. Christie instead of Hedges or the utterly diabolical McLennan would be night and day. Although I think Hedges played okay, just lacks that but of aggression that Christie has.

I watched McLennan play an Aberdeen reserve match at Renfrew juniors pitch 4 years ago.  Looked great beating a man down the line, but kept running the ball out of play or wildly over hitting the cross ball.

He has not got any better. Nowhere near good enough.

13 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Again, more mongol opinions. They weren’t there for the taking. 

That was the poorest performance from that lot that I can remember for a long time. They were ABSOLUTELY there for the taking.

You need to settle down. You’re embarrassing yourself.

• Upvote 4

Good performance but constantly lacking a final ball. They were flat for the most part, a tepid performance from them that we really should take advantage of.

McLennan and Campbell are both in danger of dropping down a level if they continue to flounder with their appearances. That Campbell corner right out of play will live long in the memory!

1 minute ago, DoonTheLine said:

Good performance but constantly lacking a final ball. They were flat for the most part, a tepid performance from them that we really should take advantage of.

McLennan and Campbell are both in danger of dropping down a level if they continue to flounder with their appearances. That Campbell corner right out of play will live long in the memory!

Final ball wasn't brilliant, Huns were defending desperately but effectively, though. 

There was only going to be one winner from the point we got the pen, but a lot of our play was too hurried, and a couple of good attacks died because we were getting ahead of ourselves. 

Credit to the team, they were looking to win that game. 

We wanted to see some sort of progress, and we saw that tonight. 

Onwards and upwards. 

Agreed Hayes deserved MoM, great performance and looked well up for the fight.

Thought Bates, McCrorie, Ferguson and Brown were also really good. 

Surprised Jenks is getting rave reviews, he was ok and unlucky not to score, but aside from that I thought he was largely anonymous.

Frustrated we didn't get the win we deserved, but certainly encouraged by the fight and desire.

We do need to strengthen, McLennan should never be the first person we turn to when making a sub. Infact there were no players on the bench that you felt could come on and make an impact. 

14 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

I dont agree.

And i dont think you speak for everyone.

Ask everyone then. Go look through the thread and you will see you are the only one that doesn’t agree. You don’t understand football.

13 minutes ago, G31DON said:

I watched McLennan play an Aberdeen reserve match at Renfrew juniors pitch 4 years ago.  Looked great beating a man down the line, but kept running the ball out of play or wildly over hitting the cross ball.

He has not got any better. Nowhere near good enough.

He’s like a shite GMS. No football brain at all.

7 minutes ago, 1983 said:

That was the poorest performance from that lot that I can remember for a long time. They were ABSOLUTELY there for the taking.

You need to settle down. You’re embarrassing yourself.

You’re wrong but carry on. You obviously don’t understand football either.

6 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

Eh, shut up you twat.

A brilliant comeback you giro munching piece of vaginal rot

1 minute ago, Geoff_Tipps said:

Agreed Hayes deserved MoM, great performance and looked well up for the fight.

Thought Bates, McCrorie, Ferguson and Brown were also really good. 

Surprised Jenks is getting rave reviews, he was ok and unlucky not to score, but aside from that I thought he was largely anonymous.

Frustrated we didn't get the win we deserved, but certainly encouraged by the fight and desire.

We do need to strengthen, McLennan should never be the first person we turn to when making a sub. Infact there were no players on the bench that you felt could come on and make an impact. 

JET would have been my choice as nobody knows what you are getting including the opposition. McLennan is just Mackie with slightly better control