Aberdeen 1 - 1 Sevco

11 minutes ago, ShinnieFGS said:

Why does it have to have a timeframe?

It's not a wee gesture to show support for a local cause, it's literally about people being murdered and abused around the world due to the colour of their skin.

I just think its initial impact is not as strong.  Time to attack these prejudices in another way.  You obviously disagree and that's fine. 

1 hour ago, NEM said:

Who put you in charge of deciding what's fine or not?

Nobody. 

Im merely asking what the need is to boo a simple anti racism message. 

Hilariously infantile and teenagesque retort, tho. 

"Oh yeah, says who!?" 

Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Nobody. 

Im merely asking what the need is to boo a simple anti racism message. 

Hilariously infantile and teenagesque retort, tho. 

"Oh yeah, says who!?" 

Aye and boring the tits off the board in the process with your pathetic need to be offended 

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, NEM said:

Aye and boring the tits off the board in the process with your pathetic need to be offended 

Offended? 

Im asking why folk felt the need to boo a message of anti racism? 

It's weird. 

Who put you in charge of what folk could post?

55 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

And that's fine. 

But why boo it? What are you booing? The physical act of taking the knee?

It's become a fad,the words of Les Ferdinand and Emile Heskey,two black ex players as if you didn't know....Ferdinand  says it means nothing and players are being pressured into doing it.

Time this BLM shit was put to bed.

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

It's become a fad,the words of Les Ferdinand and Emile Heskey,two black ex players as if you didn't know....Ferdinand  says it means nothing and players are being pressured into doing it.

Time this BLM shit was put to bed.

I don't think they are saying no to BLM. No the continuation of the knee...

Does it need explicitly booed, is my only question. 

5 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I don't think they are saying no to BLM. No the continuation of the knee...

Does it need explicitly booed, is my only question. 

They're not booing what it stands for,its to do with it still going on...A lot off booing going on at English  grounds,folks have had enough of it.

It's  ran its course.

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

I don't think it's the place of middle-aged white men ( @cheesepipes ) to tell young black men how long their anti-racism campaign should last. 

I don't think it's the place of young black men to keep ramming it down young or middle aged , or pension aged white men , who are not racist just sick of the site of players getting down on their knee before each game kicks off.  They should be standing with both hands in the air thanking god they are still alive and not dead due to covid caused by the Chinese government who have made millions of us  and businesses out of pocket.  

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I'm shocked that you're against an anti-racism gesture. 

I am true to my values and beliefs.

Taking the knee is pointless, tasteless, and quite frankly disgusting. What is its point? Being in support of Ian Durrant (fuck him, prick) or David Buist after all these years?

Fuck all to do with "anti-racism" as you put it. That is simply your own unsubstantiated interpretation. 

1 minute ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I am true to my values and beliefs.

Taking the knee is pointless, tasteless, and quite frankly disgusting. What is its point? Being in support of Ian Durrant (fuck him, prick) or David Buist after all these years?

Fuck all to do with "anti-racism" as you put it. That is simply your own unsubstantiated interpretation. 

You are ridiculously ill informed on the issue. 

"Disgusting." Dearie me. 

Drama Queen.

6 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

I don't think it's the place of young black men to keep ramming it down young or middle aged , or pension aged white men , who are not racist just sick of the site of players getting down on their knee before each game kicks off.  They should be standing with both hands in the air thanking god they are still alive and not dead due to covid caused by the Chinese government who have made millions of us  and businesses out of pocket.  

Well Jesus H Christ lads. 

If you find yourself on the side of Shooft, have a word maybe. 

Just now, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

No. It's what the people doing it have said it is. Not unsubstantiated (there's you using too many words trying to look clever again) at all. Just listening to those protesting. 

“If there’s still people booing because we’re standing together against racism, then there really still is a problem and we’ve still got to fight it and stand together on that,” Henderson said.

“I have never believed that we should just stick to football,” Southgate said.

“I know my voice carries weight, not because of who I am but because of the position that I hold. At home, I’m below the kids and the dogs in the pecking order but publicly I am the England men’s football team manager. I have a responsibility to the wider community to use my voice, and so do the players.

“It’s their duty to continue to interact with the public on matters such as equality, inclusivity and racial injustice, while using the power of their voices to help put debates on the table, raise awareness and educate.”

“We have said all that we can say as players and whether that message gets through to the minority or not is something we should not ever give up on – trying to get that message across,” Mings said.

10 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

^ This is what happens when you drink turps, kids. 

Be careful out there. 

• Haha 1