Aberdeen 1 - 1 Sevco

7 minutes ago, Parklife said:

No. It's what the people doing it have said it is. Not unsubstantiated (there's you using too many words trying to look clever again) at all. Just listening to those protesting. 

“If there’s still people booing because we’re standing together against racism, then there really still is a problem and we’ve still got to fight it and stand together on that,” Henderson said.

“I have never believed that we should just stick to football,” Southgate said.

“I know my voice carries weight, not because of who I am but because of the position that I hold. At home, I’m below the kids and the dogs in the pecking order but publicly I am the England men’s football team manager. I have a responsibility to the wider community to use my voice, and so do the players.

“It’s their duty to continue to interact with the public on matters such as equality, inclusivity and racial injustice, while using the power of their voices to help put debates on the table, raise awareness and educate.”

“We have said all that we can say as players and whether that message gets through to the minority or not is something we should not ever give up on – trying to get that message across,” Mings said.

I don't try to be clever or anything I am not, never have done, never will do. 

It's disappointing that this thread has descended into yet another "you're a racist as you have a different viewpoint to me" debate when we should be concentrating on what was a truly fine display by Aberdeen last night.

Jonny Hayes was outstanding.

3 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

It's disappointing that this thread has descended into yet another "you're a racist as you have a different viewpoint to me" debate when we should be concentrating on what was a truly fine display by Aberdeen last night.

Amen.  Usual suspects. 

BOOOORING!

6 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

You are right . Everyone is entitled to an opinion. That is a million miles away from every opinion being valid.

Just as it everyone’s right to express their opinion it is an equal right to call out that opinion as bogus and the unjustifiable. your opinions tend to be based on outdated views which the majority of people would deem racist . Ergo continually posting these views make it extremely likely you will be viewed as and labelled a racist.

13 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Sorry just seen your post and pretty much posted the same. 

Consi is bored and is desperate for an argument so posts stuff he knows will get it going.

11 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I never called you anything. I just told you that your claim that it's not an anti-racism protest is directly contradicted by the people doing it. Then evidenced that. 

The Dons were indeed good last night. Controlled the ball and the game against one of the best teams in our league. Our players are really starting to look calm and composed on the ball and are trying to play football the right way IMO. The lack of creativity/cutting edge was a downside however but I'm being hyper-critical. 

We'll gloss over the McCrorie/Lewis fuck up in the hope they learn from this and no such instance happens again in the near future. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Just dominated the huns and were cheated out the win. 

Consi craves the attention so starts some shite because a few folk booed the knee purely because the Huns were doing it and not us. 

Who. Fucking. Cares?

Don't crave the attention. 

I find it incredibly frustrating having to deal with your MADs of the world. 

Just voicing my opinion on it. 

Which everyone is allowed to do, so I'm reading.  

2 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Sorry just seen your post and pretty much posted the same. 

Consi is bored and is desperate for an argument so posts stuff he knows will get it going.

Sometimes I will post things to ignite arguments. 

This wasn't one of those times. 

Just me expressing my lil ol' opinion. 

Just now, Parklife said:

I never called you anything. I just told you that your claim that it's not an anti-racism protest is directly contradicted by the people doing it. Then evidenced that. 

The Dons were indeed good last night. Controlled the ball and the game against one of the best teams in our league. Our players are really starting to look calm and composed on the ball and are trying to play football the right way IMO. The lack of creativity/cutting edge was a downside however but I'm being hyper-critical. 

We'll gloss over the McCrorie/Lewis fuck up in the hope they learn from this and no such instance happens again in the near future. 

I think its more on McCrorie. Should just leather. More should have been done on the build up too. Some proper lazy defending. 

Saying that it was such an obvious penalty that Barasic stopped playing when he had the ball. 

Just now, DelMonte said:

I think its more on McCrorie. Should just leather. More should have been done on the build up too. Some proper lazy defending. 

Saying that it was such an obvious penalty that Barasic stopped playing when he had the ball. 

Yeah. McCrorie should be smashing that away unless he gets a shout from Lewis. 

2 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Don't crave the attention. 

I find it incredibly frustrating having to deal with your MADs of the world. 

Just voicing my opinion on it. 

Which everyone is allowed to do, so I'm reading.  

You do crave attention. Clearly dont realise you're doing it. Let it go ffs, I was in the Merkland and heard a very very small amount of booing. How thats any worse than singing about someone dying is beyond me but hey ho. I couldn't care about either. 

9 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Just dominated the huns and were cheated out the win. 

Consi craves the attention so starts some shite because a few folk booed the knee purely because the Huns were doing it and not us. 

Who. Fucking. Cares?

Me. 

3 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Was a poor goal to lose - Ramsay had lost Kent, Ferguson, Bates and McRorie then seemed to pass the buck to each other about who was marking Hagi, Joe could have done better and McRorie should have blootered it away.

All seemed to switch off after the hun cunts decision to play on when we had a blatant pen up the other end.

14 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Agree min in terms of your summary of last night's game.

It was very calm, composed, and tenacious. Shame about their goal, however they should not have been given that opportunity, arguably Kevin Clancy's only error last night.

However, we can be very proud of our team in respect of their performance and effort last night going toe-to-toe with the champions yet again.

Could have been oh so easily 6 (out of 6) points against that rabid mob so far this season. 

1 hour ago, ShinnieFGS said:

Why does it have to have a timeframe?

It's not a wee gesture to show support for a local cause, it's literally about people being murdered and abused around the world due to the colour of their skin.

I watched Prime Minister's Questions earlier today

Strangely enough they don't take the knee before they start

I watched the Ashes cricket over December and earlier this month. Neither did they

I had the misfortune to see Top of the Pops on Xmas Day. Not one act took a knee before miming their drivel

So why the fuck continue do it at  football matches?

• Upvote 6
7 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I watched the Ashes cricket over December and earlier this month. Neither did they

I had the misfortune to see Top of the Pops on Xmas Day. Not one act took a knee before miming their drivel

Jesus TC, that is taking it too far. 

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, NEM said:

Was a poor goal to lose - Ramsay had lost Kent, Ferguson, Bates and McRorie then seemed to pass the buck to each other about who was marking Hagi, Joe could have done better and McRorie should have blootered it away.

All seemed to switch off after the hun cunts decision to play on when we had a blatant pen up the other end.

Ramsay should have been out quicker to Kent to stop the cross coming in.  The pass from Wright seemed to take an age to get to Kent.  He seemed to go then stop.  

15 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I'll guess that it's because the players doing it want to. Doubt they give a fuck whether Joe Root is doing it too.