Aberdeen 1 - 1 Sevco

17 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I watched Prime Minister's Questions earlier today

Strangely enough they don't take the knee before they start

I watched the Ashes cricket over December and earlier this month. Neither did they

I had the misfortune to see Top of the Pops on Xmas Day. Not one act took a knee before miming their drivel

So why the fuck continue do it at  football matches?

Cause the players involved want to. 

It's that simple. 

17 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Agree min in terms of your summary of last night's game.

It was very calm, composed, and tenacious. Shame about their goal, however they should not have been given that opportunity, arguably Kevin Clancy's only error last night.

However, we can be very proud of our team in respect of their performance and effort last night going toe-to-toe with the champions yet again.

Could have been oh so easily 6 (out of 6) points against that rabid mob so far this season. 

4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Should have been. Were it not for laughable officiating in both games. 

FRIENDS

• Site Sponsor
2 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

They are allowed to? I'm questioning the reason why. 

Because it’s got fuck all to do with a game of football.

If the players feel it’s what they want to do, kneel in the changing room before they come out.

The fuck’s it got to do with turning up to watch a match?

load of utter pish

• Upvote 1
21 minutes ago, Dom Sullivan said:

Because it’s got fuck all to do with a game of football.

If the players feel it’s what they want to do, kneel in the changing room before they come out.

The fuck’s it got to do with turning up to watch a match?

load of utter pish

Close your eyes next time! 

Jesus min

8 hours ago, minijc said:

Ojo is so frustrating, gets himself in to some incredible positions then fails to deliver the goods, that ball behind Ramirez was so bad.  Also a lot of slack passes and poor touches, Hedges was extremely bad for that too.

Ojo isn’t frustrating he’s just pretty shit 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

?

I'm sure he speaks with as much misplaced authority on this subject as he does on most others, to be honest. 

Why do you watch his podcasts? Seems like the folk who criticize him are the ones that know most about him, probably looking for something to get annoyed about? I barely knew who he was until you started slagging him off.

21 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Radio Clyde Superscoreboard is a hoot tonight, Huns frothing at the mouth regarding Scott Brown apparently refereeing last night’s game 

I actually miss listening to that and the real radio one when I lived down south after a bad result for them or Celtic 

Thought the team played excellent last night but brown Ferguson and the defence were extra good. Jenks was good going about his game quietly and what a power of work Ramirez puts in.  

I thought apart from a wee 10 mins spell or so after they scored I thought we were the better team and was actually quite surprised how shit they were. 

Their goal was a bit poor to loose hayes stood of snake to much and ramsay was tucked in a bit close to the centre halfs to get out to the gypsy looking fuck and bit of a clusterfuck in the middle to let hagi get in. 

Was delightful seeing brown wind them up. 

Clancy was pretty terrible 

Only read back a few pages (wish I didn’t with the racism chat) but wonder where millertime has got to trying to justify the first pen shout not being given 

• Upvote 1