Aberdeen 1 - 1 Sevco

58 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

How do you know so much about his guests and what they discuss then? You're always being dismissive of anything to do with him?

No. I'm sure his shows with guests from MMA or comedy (two subjects where Rogan should really know what he's talking about) are decent. He can speak with knowledge and authority on those things. 

What he can't speak with knowledge and authority on is medicine and global public health. Despite this, he tries to. He has a massive platform and has been using it to spread misinformation and give a platform to others who do the same. Others who he is unable to challenge because he knows fuck all about the subject. 

It's dangerous. 

Anyway, I'm sure you disagree with every word I've typed because we never agree on anything. So there's not much point continuing this debate in the match thread. 

Happy to do so in The Pub if you want though. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Why the fk does Glass keep playing Ojo (a shit right footed player) on the left & plays Hedges (a mostly shit but sometimes good) left footed player on the right? 

Is this the type of thing he meant when he first came when he said he was going to do things ‘a little differently’ ?

None of the two of them can cross a ball with their weaker feet, so why the fk play them on their weaker sides? Is he expecting them to be scoring wordly volleys all the time so sacrifices their potential for actual assists?

The answer here is by having inverted wingers, they can cut in and be a danger.

crosses can come from the overlapping fullbacks

24 minutes ago, Parklife said:

No. I'm sure his shows with guests from MMA or comedy (two subjects where Rogan should really know what he's talking about) are decent. He can speak with knowledge and authority on those things. 

What he can't speak with knowledge and authority on is medicine and global public health. Despite this, he tries to. He has a massive platform and has been using it to spread misinformation and give a platform to others who do the same. Others who he is unable to challenge because he knows fuck all about the subject. 

It's dangerous. 

Anyway, I'm sure you disagree with every word I've typed because we never agree on anything. So there's not much point continuing this debate in the match thread. 

Happy to do so in The Pub if you want though. 

I've only ever watched his chat with the top Pfizer scientist that was posted on here, who seemed like a credible guest. Not sure about the other stuff he discusses. If you say he's full of shite and dangerous, I'll have to take your word for it.

5 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

Yeah but why do it with two such shite/one footed players? 
inverted wingers only really works players that can actually use both feet to some extent 

3 hours ago, alscotoz said:

And they genuinely can't work out why they are such hated cunts.

CUNTS

Had a look on follow follow match thread. 

It’s all Clancy’s fault, Brown and McCrorie should have been sent off, Hedges should have been booked for diving, we are a bunch of hammer throwers. 

And that was just the first half comments when they were winning. They are a bunch of deluded cunts who make the hat look like a sensible discussion forum. 

And they have a MOTM poll. Goldson first (fair enough), Morelos a clear second. WTF, apart from giving us a penalty, the 2nd half volley, I can’t remember anything else the fat grumpy fuck done. 

• Site Sponsor
13 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Morelos gets a lot of extra sympathy from them. He really is a special case. If he couldn’t play football he genuinely would be sucking cocks & earning a living face down on a dirty mattress in slums to make ends meat. He really is an ugly fkr. 

Freudian slip?

11 hours ago, afc1903mad said:

Inverted wingers were a fad years ago, and never worked. We had overlapping fullbacks at the start of the season and lost quite a few goals due to the massive amounts of space they left. Remember? 

3 hours ago, DD1903 said:

Inverted wingers were a fad years ago, and never worked. We had overlapping fullbacks at the start of the season and lost quite a few goals due to the massive amounts of space they left. Remember? 

It takes time to make a change.

we played well enough with this system on Tuesday

Give it a chance son.

22 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

I watched Prime Minister's Questions earlier today

Strangely enough they don't take the knee before they start

I watched the Ashes cricket over December and earlier this month. Neither did they

I had the misfortune to see Top of the Pops on Xmas Day. Not one act took a knee before miming their drivel

So why the fuck continue do it at  football matches?

Just to confirm, you're using PMQs, the Ashes and Top of the Pops as your rationale to stop doing it?

Racism is rife in football and until it isn't, clubs should carry on spreading the message at every chance they get.

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, ShinnieFGS said:

Just to confirm, you're using PMQs, the Ashes and Top of the Pops as your rationale to stop doing it?

Racism is rife in football and until it isn't, clubs should carry on spreading the message at every chance they get.

Is it? I'm sure it happens, but I can only think of one genuine racist thing I've heard in the last 20 years, and the guy shouting out was castigated by those around him. 

My experiences could be misleading, but when you say it's rife, I want to know compared to what?

7 minutes ago, ShinnieFGS said:

Racism is rife in all walks of life. Which is why I quoted those 3 examples as to why it's ridiculous continuing it.

You don't see people in courts of Law taking a knee prior to a case starting (and I'd imagine racism is used either as a defence or is getting dealt with in a court.........that said they do all stand up when the Judge enters and leaves which is an equally useless gesture)

Doctors and nurses.......very often the victims of racism as I can fully attest......don't take a knee at the start of their shift

It was a noble gesture when it first happened. Nevertheless it remains just that....a gesture. 

It's time to stop it

• Upvote 2