Sign in to follow this  
don corleone

Aberdeen 1 - 1 Sevco

10 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

I thought it was Scott Wright’s nose that he burst? Barisic’s too?

Wright just being a cheating Wee hun cunt trying to get Hayes booked for his arm going across his chest. Hayes did give Wright a few wee digs but on that occasion the wee hun cunt cheated but thankfully ref didn’t buy it

1 minute ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Calm down. Jenks was alright, hardly brilliant. He’ll never get a game for whatever nonsense English club he’s on loan from.

He was very good. Agenda with some is mental. 

I couldn't give a flying fuck if he gets a game for Brighton (you knew what team it is, weird behaviour). 

2 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Boop...

spacer.png

Our ugliest player generously/unselfishly trying to improve the looks of opposition players 👏

2 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Calm down. Jenks was alright, hardly brilliant. He’ll never get a game for whatever nonsense English club he’s on loan from.

I like Jenks

He's majorly lacking a bit of pace however.

Jenks started the game well. Playing the furthest forward of the centre mids seemed to suit him more.

Didn’t think he was as effective in the second half 

7 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

He was very good. Agenda with some is mental. 

I couldn't give a flying fuck if he gets a game for Brighton (you knew what team it is, weird behaviour). 

I’ve no agenda against Jenks. He’s just very unremarkable. Passable at this level but doing the basics isn’t really anything to get excited about.

Ok point but should’ve won. Subs offered nothing and if thats all they can offer then we need alternatives. Hedges is massively overrated 

9 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

I’ve no agenda against Jenks. He’s just very unremarkable. Passable at this level but doing the basics isn’t really anything to get excited about.

If you couldn't see he was good tonight you're not worth the conversation. 

12 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

I didn’t say he wasn’t good, you seem to be blowing your load over him when a 50 odd year old Jonny Hayes performed better. You’re not some kind of visionary m8.

Hayes, Bates and Ramirez put a ton of work in. Should be beating these rat eating cunts at home.   Hopefully get some reinforcements in to oust Mclennan Ojo and Hedges out of the team and into one of burger kiosks.

Edited by jamiesd

One thing that’s not been picked up on is how far out the picture Declan Gallacher is.

Even when Ramsay went off, he left him (the only natural defender) on the bench.

McCrorie to right back & Gallagher in the middle would’ve been the sub in the early part of the season.

But Glass chose to play two players out of position at both full back positions & left him stewing. 

And when Considine is back I imagine he’ll be 4th choice. 

We should be looking to cut our losses on him in the summer I think. 

I get the feeling Gallagher was a McInnes signing 

4 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

One thing that’s not been picked up on is how far out the picture Declan Gallacher is.

Even when Ramsay went off, he left him (the only natural defender) on the bench.

McCrorie to right back & Gallagher in the middle would’ve been the sub in the early part of the season.

But Glass chose to play two players out of position at both full back positions & left him stewing. 

He’s probably not fully recovered from injury and to speed. If you don’t understand football then don’t lengthy posts of hilarious garbage. Honestly don’t know why some posters on here think they have the first clue about football

53 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Remeber when folk on here said we lost a good player in Wright. 

We swapped him for McCrorie. A brilliant piece of business. 

We didn't, we got mccrorie 6 months earlier last season, so not great business at the time but long term mccrorie has been great

31 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

One off the post, another sclaff and running around like a headless chicken.  Another one for the highlights reel

4 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

He’s probably not fully recovered from injury and to speed. If you don’t understand football then don’t lengthy posts of hilarious garbage. Honestly don’t know why some posters on here think they have the first clue about football

You really are a contrary cunt.

And that’s me being diplomatic. 

1 minute ago, Alex Ferguson said:

One off the post, another sclaff and running around like a headless chicken.  Another one for the highlights reel

Also had McGregor save at full stretch.

Other than the really frustrating sclaff at end that could have had him as the hero of night (& possibly taken the MOTM award from Hayes) he was fairly decent tbh. Definitely his best game for us & definitely the best of the 3 loans. Thank fk we seem to have kept the only one that has potential 

I'm amazed at the rave reviews Jenks is getting from some people.

100% the first 10 minutes he was off to a blistering start, great shot that hit the post and another half decent effort on target. After that I actually forgot he was on the pitch for the rest of the first half. He did absolutely nothing of significance whatsoever. Second half we got to about 65 mins and made our first change and I was sure it was going to be Jenks off because he didn't seem to be having any influence on the game at all. Ojo was criminally crap as well though so wasn't a massive surprise that he went off. The only other significant involvement I can recall from Jenks was him ballooning an effort miles over the bar from about 10 yards out right at the end.

What am I missing? I mean he runs around a bit and closes people down - Stevie May did that headless chicken thing too - that should be a given for any player - it doesn't make you excellent or mean you had a great game. What else did he do? I can't recall him making any great passes, doing any great bits of skill or anything. So basically 3 shots at goal - 1 great effort, 1 acceptable effort, and the easiest chance of all into row Z.

The DJ needs a bloody medal for the choice of song at HT 

I don't think I've ever seen a stand at a home game sing such vitriol. 

It brought a tear to my japseye 

31 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I think you are correct about us cutting our losses in summer if we can. Might be easier said than done though....we signed him as a Scotland international and so won't have come cheap.

However I think tonight was just horses for courses.

I know McCrorie is fairly quick in central defender terms but putting him out to right back to face Kent , where he had given Ramsay a bit of a torrid time, I think he would have done even more so to McCrorie. 

And we couldnt shuffle any of McCrorie, Bates or Gallagher over to left back as they are all very right footed.

Hayes had the pace just about to cope with Kent. Campbell could just about cope with Wright/Sakala although I'm glad for whatever reason sevco chose not to try Tavernier bombing on against him

41 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

You really are a contrary cunt.

And that’s me being diplomatic. 

So tell me why your nonsense point of view makes sense? 

31 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

The DJ needs a bloody medal for the choice of song at HT 

I don't think I've ever seen a stand at a home game sing such vitriol. 

It brought a tear to my japseye 

For those of us not there, what did he play?

3 hours ago, RED_JOHN said:

Get Dean Campbell off the corners!

Get Dean Campbell of the pitch would have been a better shout. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, OnceFaeMintlaw said:

For those of us not there, what did he play?

Ibrox disaster song

At least that’s probably what they will say

7 hours ago, Ten Caat said:

He was out for weeks beforehand so not sure where this bottle crashing story (for us) came from

Indubitably his bottle DID crash at the 1990 World Cup though

Pretty sure it was a World Cup play off or final group match he was going to play in against Germany if memory serves, shat the bed and someone else played.

Just got in and watched the game. Tremendous energy and application.

Now please can we play like that every fucking week please pretty fucking please

I’ll take that. Should have won. I hope every single hun fuck that reads this gets cancer 

• Haha 1