Aberdeen 1 - 1 Sevco

27 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Heard 'Walter's in a box, in a box, Walter's in a box' get belted out a few times.

Yep. 

The red shed was a beautiful, angry, toxic place. 

Precisely how it should be, especially on match days such as that.  

41 minutes ago, starryfish said:

Greg Stewart, bring him home.

Ojo did well in a European match in that position but otherwise has been horrendous.

Ojo is so frustrating, gets himself in to some incredible positions then fails to deliver the goods, that ball behind Ramirez was so bad.  Also a lot of slack passes and poor touches, Hedges was extremely bad for that too.

Guest milne_afc
7 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Union Bears watch the stairs was especially loud. Few fannies next to me tutting and booing were told to get fucked. 

How does it go? 

Guest milne_afc
3 minutes ago, NEM said:

To the tune of

"The Rangers sing, we don't know why, cause after the match, they're gonna die"

?
My response to this is in the pub

Special mention for Brown.  You see in the Kent booking that he thinks he's above the laws with the throat push (and with good reason - they get away with it weekly).  Brown says ok fair enough and absolutely sucks him into that needless tackle.  Thats the attitude you need.  

Look at us, a lot to like about us wearing our wee suits and drinking cups of whatever - fuck off.

• Upvote 1
14 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Special mention for Brown.  You see in the Kent booking that he thinks he's above the laws with the throat push (and with good reason - they get away with it weekly).  Brown says ok fair enough and absolutely sucks him into that needless tackle.  Thats the attitude you need.  

Look at us, a lot to like about us wearing our wee suits and drinking cups of whatever - fuck off.

Brown's winding up of the huns was an absolute joy to behold, they bought it hook, line and sinker. His wee gesture to Kent as he walked off was beautiful. I nearly wept with laughter. I think a little bit of cum may have split I to my drawers. I love brown with us, maybe even a little more than I hated him at Celtic. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, minijc said:

Ojo is so frustrating, gets himself in to some incredible positions then fails to deliver the goods, that ball behind Ramirez was so bad.  Also a lot of slack passes and poor touches, Hedges was extremely bad for that too.

Would help if Glass swapped them around & actually played them on their favoured sides so when they put their final balls in they are actually doing so with their dominant feet. It’s crazy that he plays two such one footed players on their weaker sides in same damn line up. Shocking management of the team to make poor players even more useless 

3 hours ago, King Street Loon said:

It's just lacking that bit of creation for us. Someone who can thread a ball to split open a defence.

I think you've got it bang on here.

We're a bit slow of thinking at times. Our players like to receive the ball, take a touch, and then think about who to pass it to. By that point the best opportunity/pass has actually disappeared because the opposition has had time to close the gap. That reduces our passing options so we end up playing square balls.

Since he's been mentioned a few times, one of the players who actually demonstrates some vision with his passing choices is JET. 

Also got to say the booing of the knee from probably around 100' folk was really brutal. 

Can't take the moral high ground regarding their sectarianism and then pointlessly boo an anti racism stance. 

There is a strange, delusional right wing element in our support. Trump flags etc. Truly don't understand. 

10 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Also got to say the booing of the knee from probably around 100' folk was really brutal. 

Can't take the moral high ground regarding their sectarianism and then pointlessly boo an anti racism stance. 

There is a strange, delusional right wing element in our support. Trump flags etc. Truly don't understand. 

Agree. What an embarrassment

5 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Knee taking should have lasted a month at most to show a bit of solidarity as an anti racism effort.

But folk attend football matches to see football. And take the piss out of the opposition support

Just end it now fgs

It probably has went on a bit long, and undoubtedly isn't doing much. 

But no need to boo it. 

31 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Yep. 

The red shed was a beautiful, angry, toxic place. 

Precisely how it should be, especially on match days such as that.  

32 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

lol

17 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Knee taking should have lasted a month at most to show a bit of solidarity as an anti racism effort.

But folk attend football matches to see football. And take the piss out of the opposition support

Just end it now fgs

I don't think it's the place of middle-aged white men ( @cheesepipes ) to tell young black men how long their anti-racism campaign should last. 

37 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Nothing right wing about it, it ran its course a long time ago.  Maybe they could do it once a year like pancake day?