Sign in to follow this  
don corleone

Aberdeen 1 - 1 Sevco

8 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

He’s probably not fully recovered from injury and to speed. If you don’t understand football then don’t lengthy posts of hilarious garbage. Honestly don’t know why some posters on here think they have the first clue about football

What makes you think your opinion is gospel and that you have the first clue about football?

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Hun Manager reckons we shouldn’t have gotten any penalties & Kent shouldn’t have been sent off

Kent probably shouldn't have been sent off.

Two soft yellows , the second especially. 

Brown conned the ref, but shit happens. 

34 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

No idea why people are so downbeat about that game. 

Thats 2 games out of 2 we've been cheated out of all 3 points against them this season. 

I just think we are frustrated. Great atmosphere, team up for it, denied a penalty and they go up the pitch and score. Dominate possession and chances, but couldn’t force the winner (that McLennan miss at the end was criminal). 

Twice against der Hun this season we should have won. 

Fuck, even the stadium announcer got involved playing 911 at half-time (although he really should have followed with Sweet Caroline). 

I'd have taken a draw before the game considering their form coming into it, but ours hasn't been too bad either. However, the huns having a whole midfield missing hindered them massively and helped us dominate in the middle of the park.

It's just lacking that bit of creation for us. Someone who can thread a ball to split open a defence. As someone else said, the likes of a Christie type player would be ideal. Too often we were square pass, square pass, backwards as there wasn't the vision to make that forward pass. When we did move forward it was out to the wings where Hedges refused to take on his man and instead came back in on his left and just ran into trouble. Play this overrated shite out on the left please. And Ojo is never a wide left player or whatever position he was playing. It was his worst game in a while. Play him right back or centre midfield, nowhere else.

The ref got a lot wrong on the night. Saying McGregor didn't touch Hedges being the main one and being conned into sending of Kent being the other (I've no problem with that one by the way), but got the Morelos handball correct thankfully. 

McCrorie, Hayes, Bates, Brown, Ferguson and Ramirez were really good for us I thought. A shit tonne of effort put in by everyone, but they stood out to me.

Only negative was how we went to sleep after the McGregor/Hedges incident and they go straight up the other end and scored. 

I'd have taken the draw, but it feels like 2 points dropped.

The mcgregor incident was a foul - would be a foul any other area of the pitch - knocked it past him and was obstructed- foul 

Kent was never a sending off but it’s good to be on the other side of that 

McLennan is the worst footballer at the club 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, Parklife said:

By Bassey on the edge of the box? Aye. Another blatant foul that somehow Clancy missed. 

Yeah that was a fucking joke. Had me more riled than the pen.

Just a fucking joke. How can that NOT be a foul?

Hedges bottled it. Absolutely no surprise. 

Edited by Dynamo

10 hours ago, Roberto said:

Somebody call 911 song at half time. Tremendous.

Haha really?  

magic. 😂😂

Heard 'Walter's in a box, in a box, Walter's in a box' get belted out a few times.

Edited by King Street Loon
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Haha really?  

magic. 😂😂

Was in stitches like. Blatant as fuck and had Y singing the alternative lyrics.

Also a chant of 'can you touch your toes Fernando' after a great ABBA tune. Gave me hope the poison is still there in this game.

23 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

I'd have taken a draw before the game considering their form coming into it, but ours hasn't been too bad either. However, the huns having a whole midfield missing hindered them massively and helped us dominate in the middle of the park.

It's just lacking that bit of creation for us. Someone who can thread a ball to split open a defence. As someone else said, the likes of a Christie type player would be ideal. Too often we were square pass, square pass, backwards as there wasn't the vision to make that forward pass. When we did move forward it was out to the wings where Hedges refused to take on his man and instead came back in on his left and just ran into trouble. Play this overrated shite out on the left please. And Ojo is never a wide left player or whatever position he was playing. It was his worst game in a while. Play him right back or centre midfield, nowhere else.

The ref got a lot wrong on the night. Saying McGregor didn't touch Hedges being the main one and being conned into sending of Kent being the other (I've no problem with that one by the way), but got the Morelos handball correct thankfully. 

McCrorie, Hayes, Bates, Brown, Ferguson and Ramirez were really good for us I thought. A shit tonne of effort put in by everyone, but they stood out to me.

Only negative was how we went to sleep after the McGregor/Hedges incident and they go straight up the other end and scored. 

I'd have taken the draw, but it feels like 2 points dropped.

Greg Stewart, bring him home.

Ojo did well in a European match in that position but otherwise has been horrendous.

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

Section Y gave a few shouts which were outstanding.

Stewards holding such a fuss over a smoke bomb that had already gone out. Was about 5 of them trying to figure out what to do. Comical. Calm down.

Still raging about their goal and McGregor getting away with that. Huns have a cheek slagging the ref.

They live on a different planet. 

The only thing I'd give them is Kent's yellow is very soft. He's an idiot for flying in there tho. 

We definitely need reinforcement in the slightly wider areas, as well as a competent back up striker. 

Have to say Bates and McCrorie were superb last night. RMC left any prior allegiances at the door. 

Johnny Hayes has to go down as one of my all time favourite Dons players. You can never deny that he's giving 100% every game. Hated it when he went to Celtic. 

27 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Heard 'Walter's in a box, in a box, Walter's in a box' get belted out a few times.

Yep. 

The red shed was a beautiful, angry, toxic place. 

Precisely how it should be, especially on match days such as that.  

41 minutes ago, starryfish said:

Greg Stewart, bring him home.

Ojo did well in a European match in that position but otherwise has been horrendous.

Ojo is so frustrating, gets himself in to some incredible positions then fails to deliver the goods, that ball behind Ramirez was so bad.  Also a lot of slack passes and poor touches, Hedges was extremely bad for that too.

Union Bears watch the stairs was especially loud. Few fannies next to me tutting and booing were told to get fucked. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DelMonte said:

No idea why people are so downbeat about that game. 

Thats 2 games out of 2 we've been cheated out of all 3 points against them this season. 

And we’re not alone in that.

7 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Union Bears watch the stairs was especially loud. Few fannies next to me tutting and booing were told to get fucked. 

How does it go? 

3 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

How does it go? 

To the tune of

"The Rangers sing, we don't know why, cause after the match, they're gonna die"

3 minutes ago, NEM said:

To the tune of

"The Rangers sing, we don't know why, cause after the match, they're gonna die"

😂
My response to this is in the pub

1 hour ago, Dynamo said:

Hedges bottled it. Absolutely no surprise. 

Thought the same.

Is Jenks, Zidane?

Point flattered both teams but good to see abit of fight in us. Been lacking that for a long time.

New signings required.

A good helping hand for the good guys in the title race too 

2 hours ago, King Street Loon said:

What makes you think your opinion is gospel and that you have the first clue about football?

Because he’s a fucking prick kinger

12 minutes ago, Poodler said:

A good helping hand for the good guys in the title race too 

Hate the tim cunts but they have to win the league this season.  The rancid hun bastards are in a world of trouble without that champions league cash

Special mention for Brown.  You see in the Kent booking that he thinks he's above the laws with the throat push (and with good reason - they get away with it weekly).  Brown says ok fair enough and absolutely sucks him into that needless tackle.  Thats the attitude you need.  

Look at us, a lot to like about us wearing our wee suits and drinking cups of whatever - fuck off.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Special mention for Brown.  You see in the Kent booking that he thinks he's above the laws with the throat push (and with good reason - they get away with it weekly).  Brown says ok fair enough and absolutely sucks him into that needless tackle.  Thats the attitude you need.  

Look at us, a lot to like about us wearing our wee suits and drinking cups of whatever - fuck off.

Brown's winding up of the huns was an absolute joy to behold, they bought it hook, line and sinker. His wee gesture to Kent as he walked off was beautiful. I nearly wept with laughter. I think a little bit of cum may have split I to my drawers. I love brown with us, maybe even a little more than I hated him at Celtic. 

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, NEM said:

Hate the tim cunts but they have to win the league this season.  The rancid hun bastards are in a world of trouble without that champions league cash

Cant see Celtic not winning it. They are a much better team. 

Just now, DelMonte said:

Cant see Celtic not winning it. They are a much better team. 

The Huns were bowfin last night.

£7m for that nonce Kent? Bassey, Goldson etc, whatever figure they paid, they were robbed there too.