Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
don corleone

Aberdeen 1 - 1 Sevco

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

But being anti racist should surely cross political divides? Unless you're suggesting certain political leanings make one more likely to be racist?

One can be anti racist, and yet not approve of a specific gesture or action. Two thoughts at the same time.

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
Just now, Ramandu said:

One can be anti racist, and yet not approve of a specific gesture or action. Two thoughts at the same time.

And that's fine. 
 

But why boo it? What are you booing? The physical act of taking the knee?

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

And that's fine. 
 

But why boo it? What are you booing? The physical act of taking the knee?

I didn't boo it (and never have done). But at football matches people tend to boo things to show disapproval. Are you saying we're allowed to disprove but not too express disapproval?

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
1 minute ago, Ramandu said:

I didn't boo it (and never have done). But at football matches people tend to boo things to show disapproval. Are you saying we're allowed to disprove but not too express disapproval?

They are allowed to? I'm questioning the reason why. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Also got to say the booing of the knee from probably around 100' folk was really brutal. 
 

Can't take the moral high ground regarding their sectarianism and then pointlessly boo an anti racism stance. 
 

There is a strange, delusional right wing element in our support. Trump flags etc. Truly don't understand. 

That was the anti vaxers who were stood on Merkland Road before the game...

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Never heard the booing given the ridiculous operation happening outside.

Would have been raging if I was at the back of that queue. Wouldn't be surprised if some folk missed first 15 mins. All to check a bit of paper which was probably a lot of shite. Mine was. Used my pals.

The anti vaxxers at the top of merkland road took a fair amount of abuse from some fans. Was a bit harsh but unsure how they could be arsed cause I'm sure the verbal bashing wasn't worth it.

Some fans were complete cunts to them. 

Anti-vaxxers doing what? 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Parklife said:

Anti-vaxxers doing what? 

Using a non name brand carpet cleaner.

Refusing to do the shake & vac to put the freshness back.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, fine-n-dandy said:

Using a non name brand carpet cleaner.

Refusing to do the shake & vac to put the freshness back.

Deary me. DYA. 

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, jamiesd said:

Personally applaud sportsmen doing it. My point is its went on to long now.   

Why does it have to have a timeframe?

 

It's not a wee gesture to show support for a local cause, it's literally about people being murdered and abused around the world due to the colour of their skin.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Using a non name brand carpet cleaner.

Refusing to do the shake & vac to put the freshness back.

ūüėā

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
13 minutes ago, pocrawred said:

That was the anti vaxers who were stood on Merkland Road before the game...

It'll be that new communist world order I keep hearing about

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

They are allowed to? I'm questioning the reason why. 

I'm not getting into that argument here on a work day. Plus it's probably been covered a hundred times elsewhere on here. I'm uncomfortable with some aspects of the gesture, but live and let live, I won't be booing.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Parklife said:

I don't think it's the place of middle-aged white men ( @cheesepipes ) to tell young black men how long their anti-racism campaign should last. 
 

What a fuckwit woke statement 

you must be so much fun to be around 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
1 minute ago, Redtaz2 said:

What a fuckwit woke statement 

you must be so much fun to be around 

Here, your life is a piece of piss. 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Poodler said:

A good helping hand for the good guys in the title race too 

You are obviously being ironic 

to the terrorist supporting , best fans in the world organisation 

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Redtaz2 said:

What a fuckwit woke statement 

you must be so much fun to be around 

Loadsa fun to be around. Cheers man. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Here, your life is a piece of piss. 

In general or just mine and yours and everyone on this site 

ūüėāūüėāūüėā

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Loadsa fun to be around. Cheers man. 

 

Of course  you are 

ūüėá

Share this post


Link to post

Now back to last night do you think Calvin did enough to impress the scouts 

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Redtaz2 said:

You are obviously being ironic 

to the terrorist supporting , best fans in the world organisation 

Simpleton found. 

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, ShinnieFGS said:

Why does it have to have a timeframe?

 

It's not a wee gesture to show support for a local cause, it's literally about people being murdered and abused around the world due to the colour of their skin.

I just think its initial impact is not as strong.  Time to attack these prejudices in another way.  You obviously disagree and that's fine. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Redtaz2 said:

Now back to last night do you think Calvin did enough to impress the scouts 

I heard Man Utd scouts were at Pittodrie last night, so we can fully expect a bid from Middlesbrough in the summer

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
1 hour ago, NEM said:

Who put you in charge of deciding what's fine or not?

Nobody. 
 

Im merely asking what the need is to boo a simple anti racism message. 
 

Hilariously infantile and teenagesque retort, tho. 
 

"Oh yeah, says who!?" 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Nobody. 
 

Im merely asking what the need is to boo a simple anti racism message. 
 

Hilariously infantile and teenagesque retort, tho. 
 

"Oh yeah, says who!?" 
 

 

Aye and boring the tits off the board in the process with your pathetic need to be offended 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Guest

@NEM

 

Anti Racism= Good. 
 

Sectarianism and cheating= Bad. 
 

If I could sum up as succinctly as that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
3 minutes ago, NEM said:

Aye and boring the tits off the board in the process with your pathetic need to be offended 

Offended? 
 

Im asking why folk felt the need to boo a message of anti racism? 
 

It's weird. 
 

Who put you in charge of what folk could post?

Share this post


Link to post

ūüėī

Share this post


Link to post
55 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

And that's fine. 
 

But why boo it? What are you booing? The physical act of taking the knee?

It's become a fad,the words of Les Ferdinand and Emile Heskey,two black ex players as if you didn't know....Ferdinand  says it means nothing and players are being pressured into doing it.

Time this BLM shit was put to bed.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, jamiesd said:

I agree.  But no need to do it every game nearly 16 month down the line. I think people have got the message. Anyone that hasn't is obviously not going to change now.  

Correct min. Taking the knee has been a completely pointless exercise with a hollow objective, only performed to create even more divisions within our society.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...