Sign in to follow this  
don corleone

Aberdeen 1 - 1 Sevco

19 minutes ago, shut up meg said:

He should drink turps more often, I actually for once, understand what he posted 

Well glory hallelujah.   It’s a box of turps for meggins 90 th birthday. Next year. Xxx

9 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Well glory hallelujah.   It’s a box of turps for meggins 90 th birthday. Next year. Xxx

and he's back to posting pish

Head to Head: Mondo v. Mongo | Runner's World

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

😂

I'm sure he speaks with as much misplaced authority on this subject as he does on most others, to be honest. 

Why do you watch his podcasts? Seems like the folk who criticize him are the ones that know most about him, probably looking for something to get annoyed about? I barely knew who he was until you started slagging him off.

Any idea who crocked Jack?  Great to hear. Knocks the wee Naisy injury at Pittodrie into third place on the top hun crock charts.

Radio Clyde Superscoreboard is a hoot tonight, Huns frothing at the mouth regarding Scott Brown apparently refereeing last night’s game 

Edited by sooth_stander
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Why do you watch his podcasts? 

I don't. 

10 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Radio Clyde Superscoreboard is a hoot tonight, Huns frothing at the mouth regarding Scott Brown apparently refereeing last night’s game 

Well if Scott Brown was refereeing the game, perhaps he should explain why he didn't give a penalty in the first half. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

I actually miss listening to that and the real radio one when I lived down south after a bad result for them or Celtic 

Thought the team played excellent last night but brown Ferguson and the defence were extra good. Jenks was good going about his game quietly and what a power of work Ramirez puts in.  

I thought apart from a wee 10 mins spell or so after they scored I thought we were the better team and was actually quite surprised how shit they were. 

Their goal was a bit poor to loose hayes stood of snake to much and ramsay was tucked in a bit close to the centre halfs to get out to the gypsy looking fuck and bit of a clusterfuck in the middle to let hagi get in. 

Was delightful seeing brown wind them up. 

Clancy was pretty terrible 

Only read back a few pages (wish I didn’t with the racism chat) but wonder where millertime has got to trying to justify the first pen shout not being given 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, thurso said:

I actually miss listening to that and the real radio one when I lived down south after a bad result for them or Celtic 

It's online, that's how I tune in

29 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Well if Scott Brown was refereeing the game, perhaps he should explain why he didn't give a penalty in the first half. 

Makes a change from the usual SFA hun picked refs that Sevco get.

2 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Close your eyes next time! 

Jesus min

Why should I have to?

Fuck all to do with football 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

I don't. 

How do you know so much about his guests and what they discuss then? You're always being dismissive of anything to do with him?

Any truth to the tweet about the huns leaving the taps/showers on and flooding the away dressing room?

Edited by Durrant Dived

58 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

How do you know so much about his guests and what they discuss then? You're always being dismissive of anything to do with him?

No. I'm sure his shows with guests from MMA or comedy (two subjects where Rogan should really know what he's talking about) are decent. He can speak with knowledge and authority on those things. 

What he can't speak with knowledge and authority on is medicine and global public health. Despite this, he tries to. He has a massive platform and has been using it to spread misinformation and give a platform to others who do the same. Others who he is unable to challenge because he knows fuck all about the subject. 

It's dangerous. 

Anyway, I'm sure you disagree with every word I've typed because we never agree on anything. So there's not much point continuing this debate in the match thread. 

Happy to do so in The Pub if you want though. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bournemouth Gee said:

Brown is an absolute CUNT but while he's here I will love him dearly

G’wa no he’s nae, he’s ace, the best Scottish footballer ever 

23 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

A brilliant comeback you giro munching piece of vaginal rot

WTF, are you alright?

23 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Any truth to the tweet about the huns leaving the taps/showers on and flooding the away dressing room?

No. 
An electrical fault

Made up shite on Twitter 

Edited by WesthillWanderersFC

12 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Why the fk does Glass keep playing Ojo (a shit right footed player) on the left & plays Hedges (a mostly shit but sometimes good) left footed player on the right? 

Is this the type of thing he meant when he first came when he said he was going to do things ‘a little differently’ ?

None of the two of them can cross a ball with their weaker feet, so why the fk play them on their weaker sides? Is he expecting them to be scoring wordly volleys all the time so sacrifices their potential for actual assists?

The answer here is by having inverted wingers, they can cut in and be a danger.

crosses can come from the overlapping fullbacks

24 minutes ago, Parklife said:

No. I'm sure his shows with guests from MMA or comedy (two subjects where Rogan should really know what he's talking about) are decent. He can speak with knowledge and authority on those things. 

What he can't speak with knowledge and authority on is medicine and global public health. Despite this, he tries to. He has a massive platform and has been using it to spread misinformation and give a platform to others who do the same. Others who he is unable to challenge because he knows fuck all about the subject. 

It's dangerous. 

Anyway, I'm sure you disagree with every word I've typed because we never agree on anything. So there's not much point continuing this debate in the match thread. 

Happy to do so in The Pub if you want though. 

I've only ever watched his chat with the top Pfizer scientist that was posted on here, who seemed like a credible guest. Not sure about the other stuff he discusses. If you say he's full of shite and dangerous, I'll have to take your word for it.

Edited by maryhilldon

27 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

No. 
An electrical fault

Made up shite on Twitter 

Real shame the electrical fault didn't hit the bath/showers when the hun cunts were in them ⚡

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Go fuck yourselves

Ha ha these cunts are aff their heeds - as if the ball moving made it easier for Ferguson 🤦‍♂️

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, afc1903mad said:

The answer here is by having inverted wingers, they can cut in and be a danger.

crosses can come from the overlapping fullbacks

It's not working very well then is it.

21 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

It's not working very well then is it.

McKenzie and Ramsay had a heap of assists early in the season in fairness. 

29 minutes ago, NEM said:

Ha ha these cunts are aff their heeds - as if the ball moving made it easier for Ferguson 🤦‍♂️

I wonder if Aiden Scott is a Hun. 

He seems a bit mental. 

For example