No fans

34 minutes ago, Redtaz2 said:

Does no or restricted number of fans lead to lack of intensity ?? 
yesterday in my opinion was an example of that .a decent crowd would have urged the team on and wouldn’t have accepted the sideways and backward passes that  prevailed yesterday 

Love songs by Iggy Pop and covered by the Sex Pistols. 

36 minutes ago, Redtaz2 said:

yesterday in my opinion was an example of that .a decent crowd would have urged the team on and wouldn’t have accepted the sideways and backward passes that  prevailed yesterday 

Usually the geeks, females and super fans that get in as part of these processes so yes id agree to an extent. 

No lager breathed oaf screaming "fuck off McLennan you useless pile of shit" or "Hayes you plukely little fenian cunt". 

They need those offensive home truths to kick on. 

5 minutes ago, RUL said:

Thing is there's no chance this nonsense is ending in 3 weeks. 

Was about to say the same.

There seems to be an assumption we’ll be back to normal

after the winter break, but if the COVID numbers keep going as they are there’s no chance of 17,000 or whatever in Pittodrie for the scum game.

When crowds are allowed back, it’ll possibly be that scaled increased nonsense we had last time.

500 to 2000 to 5000 etc.

They just need to GTF on with it now, assuming the hospital numbers are staying within acceptable levels, which should be known in the next couple of weeks. 

1 hour ago, Redtaz2 said:

Yes. It will have a training game feel to the players which can only lead to that lack of intensity. If any team can get beyond that and ignore it they'd have a hell of an advantage. Easier for a St Johnstone or the likes though as 500 is close to an average crowd.

21 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Was about to say the same.

There seems to be an assumption we’ll be back to normal

after the winter break, but if the COVID numbers keep going as they are there’s no chance of 17,000 or whatever in Pittodrie for the scum game.

When crowds are allowed back, it’ll possibly be that scaled increased nonsense we had last time.

500 to 2000 to 5000 etc.

They just need to GTF on with it now, assuming the hospital numbers are staying within acceptable levels, which should be known in the next couple of weeks. 

Leitch in the media today boasting that we're on track to have 80% of Scottish adults 'boosted' by hogmanay.  And how he's confident that schools will be back on the planned date. 

Hospital numbers are 1/4 of what they were this time last year and you could get everyone who is in icu on a number 15 single decker bus (with social distancing). 

There's absolutely no excuse if things carry on this way not to resume as normal on the 18th. 

But, sadly, I agree with you. They'll make a complete fucking song and dance and cunt of it nae doubt. 

I agree with most  comments it just shows our lack of leaders who have the confidence and presence to  drive others on , even our management have a part to play in this 

I remember one game you constantly heard the livi manager cajoling, berating, encouraging from the sideline . Don’t think for a minute I want him at Aberdeen but for this situation he was ok 

we missed brown more than we should have yesterday but yes a wins a win 

COYR 

4 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

Usually the geeks, females and super fans that get in as part of these processes so yes id agree to an extent. 

No lager breathed oaf screaming "fuck off McLennan you useless pile of shit" or "Hayes you plukely little fenian cunt". 

You'll find me my dad and brother provided such extremities.

Mainly calling Griffiths a fat nonce. A few other true gentleman joining in. 

But yeah, lots of sweetie paper rustlers etc so was a really shit experience. They should've picked 500 little bams out the red shed who'd stand and sing the whole game but the DNA scarfers would've been greeting. 

It is a terrible way to watch the football.

41 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

But yeah, lots of sweetie paper rustlers etc so was a really shit experience. They should've picked 500 little bams out the red shed who'd stand and sing the whole game but the DNA scarfers would've been greeting. 

It is min.

I remember being at our away game against Gretna at Fir Park on Boxing Day 2007 when all fans were allocated seating in the main stand, with the other 3 stands all closed.

A truly bizarre experience (the game wasn't much better, very luckily drawing 1-1 with the club that soon went out of business thereafter). 

4 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Leitch in the media today boasting that we're on track to have 80% of Scottish adults 'boosted' by hogmanay.  And how he's confident that schools will be back on the planned date. 

Hospital numbers are 1/4 of what they were this time last year and you could get everyone who is in icu on a number 15 single decker bus (with social distancing). 

There's absolutely no excuse if things carry on this way not to resume as normal on the 18th. 

But, sadly, I agree with you. They'll make a complete fucking song and dance and cunt of it nae doubt. 

They will so do for the remainder of our lives.

Sturgeon, Leitch, Swinney, and Smith are fucking loving every single nanosecond of this tyrannical saga, knowing full well that restrictions on our lives and liberties are no longer required. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
12 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I think your right though. You really need 500 headcases in to make most of it. 

21 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

He's been absolutely horrific this season.

Best shout going that.

• 5 months later...