Golf threads

True_Don

17 hours ago, Arabian Knight said:

eh see castore tryin tae merket thimsels is premium golf gear..thiv made a cunt o that..fir apperell ehm adidas/boss.. meh bag fir 2022 is

wids - callawiy epic 

irons - wilson v6

putter - wilson the bean

glove - fitjoy

Decided to keep the same clubs, no new updates...was recommended fyfegolf.com for some new headcovers .

bluto disna liket sports cos e canna pliy thim..onyhin whaur ye need touch ir coordination..golf..pool..tennis..derts..the cunt even faild it cricket n turnd tae drink..ony cunt this seen blutos opposible thumbs wi the big nails bulgin oot will ken how this waste o space disna hae ony touch

Ct-D0z-Fr-WAAA5-Sk-N.jpg

cunts a fukkin trogdelyte primate cave dwellin mongo bastart

• Haha 7
20 hours ago, Arabian Knight said:

eh see castore tryin tae merket thimsels is premium golf gear..thiv made a cunt o that..fir apperell ehm adidas/boss.. meh bag fir 2022 is

wids - callawiy epic 

irons - wilson v6

putter - wilson the bean

glove - fitjoy

The hats answer to Jack Nicklaus keeping his golf game real.

Fuckin spaz.

• Haha 5
  • Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

“Shirt collars and dress trousers are to be worn at all times in the clubhouse and on the course”

Fucking lol

That’s a load of shite min.

Times have moved on fae that pish. There might be some snooty clubs that still insist on that shite, but loads where jeans and a t-shirt is perfectably acceptable.

11 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

Times have moved on fae that pish. There might be some snooty clubs that still insist on that shite, but loads where jeans and a t-shirt is perfectably acceptable.

That's right...golf is changing. Clearly a lot of boys on here are out of touch...

9 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

^A confusing statement

“Thats a load of shite”

vs

”there might be some snooty clubs that still insist on that shite”

40 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Must be shite being so unfit that your main 'sport' is walking.

My rule of thumb is that if you can casually eat a sandwich while you're doing it... it's not a sport. 

Golf, Pool, Darts, Bowling (Green or Ten Pin), Chess, and most of the people playing baseball or cricket... 

Doesn't mean they're necessarily bad things, I love a game of pool, me, but is it a sport?

It is not. 

8 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

My rule of thumb is that if you can casually eat a sandwich while you're doing it... it's not a sport. 

Golf, Pool, Darts, Bowling (Green or Ten Pin), Chess, and most of the people playing baseball or cricket... 

Doesn't mean they're necessarily bad things, I love a game of pool, me, but is it a sport?

It is not. 

I'd say it's only a sport if you have to run. Not sure where that leaves the shot-put or weightlifting.