Golf threads

True_Don

2 hours ago, Reed or deed said:

Not really. 

The way you said it implied that all clubs are like that, or that was the crack in general.

When it absolutely isn’t. 

It was a factual observation of a golf club ive been to with members in an attempt to get a pint which i couldnt cos i didnt comply to the dress-code. Wankers

I didn't imply anything. 

Your aggro defensiveness is only highlighting the arshehole golfer attitude we are talking about. 

22 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

The game itself looks alright, if a bit time consuming. The clothes etc not so much. Reduce it to 10 holes, reduce the length of them(100 yards or so max) and cut out all the daft shoes etc and I'd maybe give it a go.

Nah that’s half the problem in Scotland for golf, too many wankers trying to zoom round then fuck straight off in the motors afterwards. Add in beer stops, girl caddy’s and try and improve the weather a little bit and you’ve got yourself a day out on the piss. Unfortunately I took things too far last time I played and lost my golf clubs so I’m semi retired at the minute. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Quagmire said:

Nah that’s half the problem in Scotland for golf, too many wankers trying to zoom round then fuck straight off in the motors afterwards. Add in beer stops, girl caddy’s and try and improve the weather a little bit and you’ve got yourself a day out on the piss. Unfortunately I took things too far last time I played and lost my golf clubs so I’m semi retired at the minute. 

Like I say I like the look of the game itself. There's a club right at the bottom of my street as well.

On 1/1/2022 at 10:50 PM, Sooper-hanz said:

It's the utter wankery and snobbishness from the kind of cunt that frequents a golf club that makes it the sport of cunts. 

That is what you said.

Quite different from what you are claiming to have said. Your statement doesn’t specify elements of particular types of golfer.

What you have said above is just absolute sweeping statement horseshite, which goes to show how much of an ignorant prick you are ?

Loads of cracking folk play golf ye weasel

• Upvote 1