Golf threads

True_Don

3 minutes ago, Zeus said:

I reckon golf clubs are about 80% full of Shooter McGavin types

It’s the same with life I’ve been lucky enough to play at skibo and Gleneagles, and if you play at the public ones everyone is sound

It’s when you play at the middle class ones when everyone is pretending to be something they are not with their brand new driver and v neck jumper, coming out of their Audi’s - fucking complete wankers

I’m completely shite by the way

5 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

I don’t want to attempt to play golf and can’t be arsed doing DIY (leave that to the missus or pay some cunt) 

I’ve better things to do than both (doing DIY is a terrible boast anyway) 

Never, never, never let a woman attempt DIY. 

It would be like a guy trying to use Facebook... just not compatible in any way. 

5 hours ago, Fridge said:

It’s the same with life I’ve been lucky enough to play at skibo and Gleneagles, and if you play at the public ones everyone is sound

It’s when you play at the middle class ones when everyone is pretending to be something they are not with their brand new driver and v neck jumper, coming out of their Audi’s - fucking complete wankers

The look of disgust when you turn up at Gleneagles with a Dunlop driver fae Sports Direct is worth the admission fee alone. 

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Fridge said:

H will be along in a minute with his usual gag