Random Thought of the Day....

On 1/5/2022 at 11:07 PM, Dons79 said:

They can’t pivot, turn quick or run down hills, gorillas can climb trees in seconds and swing on vines kicking the bear in the chops.(kung fu style), Like natures highland charge except from trees 

Sorry to be a pedant. Gorillas can’t climb trees. Grizzly wins every time. Only thing that can come close to taking out a bear excluding the obvious Elephant Hippo Rhino would be a Siberian tiger now that’s one big bad motherfucker 

34 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

Sorry to be a pedant. Gorillas can’t climb trees. Grizzly wins every time. Only thing that can come close to taking out a bear excluding the obvious Elephant Hippo Rhino would be a Siberian tiger now that’s one big bad motherfucker 

9-A49-BE23-3526-4490-91-D5-97-B4-A6-B8-C

according to the national geographic they can

10-A153-F7-ED54-421-C-9-EC6-336-B9-CB5-D

there’s one climbing the tree now look.

11 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Men do have an unfair advantage at darts  due to having better special awareness imo.

” But Soops,what about that woman who played at Ally Pally ?” Etc..,

Unfortunately, Anastasia Dobromyslova and Fallon Sherrock never really kicked on after famously beating the blokes, so you may have a point about better spatial awareness. 

However, one thing that women have a far better quality of compared with men is selective hearing, so adopting the use of ear plugs, like Mervyn King, whilst at the oche may help their cause. 

21 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Unfortunately, Anastasia Dobromyslova and Fallon Sherrock never really kicked on after famously beating the blokes, so you may have a point about better spatial awareness. 

However, one thing that women have a far better quality of compared with men is selective hearing, so adopting the use of ear plugs, like Mervyn King, whilst at the oche may help their cause. 

Still couldnae see any of them beating Jocky Wilson in his prime

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

Pretty sure they can, has to go to a licensed slaughter house to be sold though?

It was just a random thought I had as a farmer I know regularly has a tomahawk steak for his supper and would thought it would be more beneficial to him financially if just eat one of his beef cattle (after it had been killed in a humane manner, of course) instead of paying his butcher £25 a time for a tomahawk steak. 

17 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

I mind (circa 98) I went out to a farm in Drumoak to butcher one of the farmers own cows 

Probably died after getting a hiding from the other cows, or something 

Poor cow if it had been gored or stamped to death by its own.

However, being a butcher is a great job, one of the best I've ever had. Pure artistry and craftsmanship.

• 3 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

A nonsense product them Mad Dog. 

Aw they fucking chemicals, no fucking way. 

Open your windows regular and keep the place clean.  

Ha ha. Too busy a road (traffic, people, music, folk that like the sound of their own voice 24/7) for my liking and the neighbours' yap yap yap to open the windows GB min.

Bleach, a cordless hoover, and reminiscing work a treat to get me through it. 

• 3 months later...
9 hours ago, BaaBaaRedSheep said:

Each Prime Minister is shiteyer than the previous one, which is surprising given that old Boris will take some beating.

Alexander Johnson is completely incomparable with previous PMs.

He is cowardly, weak, incapable, incompetent, indecisive, incoherent, untrustworthy, dangerous, deadly, and deceitful. He is pure fucking scum. 

50 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Alexander Johnson is completely incomparable with previous PMs.

He is cowardly, weak, incapable, incompetent, indecisive, incoherent, untrustworthy, dangerous, deadly, and deceitful. He is pure fucking scum. 

I see he's stoppin' makin' his famous talc/baby powder or fitivver.  Causes cancer allegedly.

13 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

I see he's stoppin' makin' his famous talc/baby powder or fitivver.  Causes cancer allegedly.

I wondered why Johnson & Johnson baby powder appeared on the Opera browsing trends yesterday.

Fuck me. Talcum powder has been getting used since dinosaurs were on the go, and they've only just found out it causes cancer allegedly. (Aye right?).

3 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I wondered why Johnson & Johnson baby powder appeared on the Opera browsing trends yesterday.

Fuck me. Talcum powder has been getting used since dinosaurs were on the go, and they've only just found out it causes cancer allegedly. (Aye right?).

Big pharma business model.  It's done them well over the decades.....and so it goes on. #vaccines.

5 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Aye, I canna see them going out of business any time soon.

Any time I need talc for my sweaty ball sac, it is always Johnson & Johnson's I buy.

It's done me no harm at all and alleviated the clamminess in the process.

I think I wiz aboot 2 the last time I hid talc on me.  Never use it tbh.

2 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Big pharma business model.  It's done them well over the decades.....and so it goes on. #vaccines.

Imagine that, a multi-billion dollar Big Pharma corp peddling a product it insisted was "safe & effective" that later transpired to be toxic and carcinogenic, and anyone that previously insisted that was the case was automatically dismissed and ridiculed as a batshit crazy tinfoil-hat-wearing paranoid conspiracy theorist wack job. Thank god we've moved on from such dark times and no such smears are levelled at anyone questioning rushed big pharma products rolled out to mask-wearing idiots queueing up in the street (at a "safe" 6-foot "social distance", of course) to be injected with god only knows what eh ?

10 minutes ago, Ando said:

Imagine that, a multi-billion dollar Big Pharma corp peddling a product it insisted was "safe & effective" that later transpired to be toxic and carcinogenic, and anyone that previously insisted that was the case was automatically dismissed and ridiculed as a batshit crazy tinfoil-hat-wearing paranoid conspiracy theorist wack job. Thank god we've moved on from such dark times and no such smears are levelled at anyone questioning rushed big pharma products rolled out to mask-wearing idiots queueing up in the street (at a "safe" 6-foot "social distance", of course) to be injected with god only knows what eh ?

Aye, who'd have thunk it?

• Haha 1