Random Thought of the Day....

On 8/13/2022 at 3:15 AM, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Alexander Johnson is completely incomparable with previous PMs.

He is cowardly, weak, incapable, incompetent, indecisive, incoherent, untrustworthy, dangerous, deadly, and deceitful. He is pure fucking scum. 

You could have been describing Bojo there. 

6 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Bored the day? (And pet sitting) 

I'm bored every day min. I'm on about my next door neighbour's creature (dog/ferret cross?). 

An odd specimen that constantly barks and who tries its best to mimic a king cobra when I'm oot in my backie. 

The animal I was pet sitting last week is a proper, lovely border collie canine called Miller, named after God.

11 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

??....and up by my manor as well min. Macaroni Road is just partly in existence nowadays, as some of the original houses made way for Faroese style houses back in 2007.

Ah ok. Been a while since I was there.  Drove through in January to a funeral in Rosehearty but wasn't long in the Broch. 

Marconi certainly had a bad rep back in the day.  Bit like Logie/Manor and San/Fer in the toon.

1 minute ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Ah ok. Been a while since I was there.  Drove through in January to a funeral in Rosehearty but wasn't long in the Broch. 

Marconi certainly had a bad rep back in the day.  Bit like Logie/Manor and San/Fer in the toon.

It did like min, as you rightly say, but I found the folk alright. Rosehearty is ok, especially a night in the Fettercassa.

Some of my good school pals came fae the Marconi neighbourhood. 

Reputation usually proceeds the actual truth though. 

33 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

A lovely, educational thought and fact.

Mr. Numan was on TV-AM the other day and I'm sure he said he was 68 years old. Still looks like he was back in 1979.?

Some fuckin' wigs the cunt wears tho.  Somebody should have a word.  Tone them doon a bit like Gaz.  Deid cat stuff min.

2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

I'm bored every day min. I'm on about my next door neighbour's creature (dog/ferret cross?). 

An odd specimen that constantly barks and who tries its best to mimic a king cobra when I'm oot in my backie. 

The animal I was pet sitting last week is a proper, lovely border collie canine called Miller, named after God.

You thinking of fucking it?

Pervert.