Connor Barron

5 minutes ago, slippers said:

We don't need a Longstaff replacement as he never played so id be looking to send jerks back and let Barron take his place. Absolutely pointless recalling Barron if hes not going to feature. I think Jenks does have something but id rather develop our own over a Brighton player.  

I have a notion that Ferguson may be off in January so would potentially line up with a midfield trio of Jenks + Barron.

Agree though need Barron to feature as would be pointless bringig him back

1 minute ago, Dynamo said:

Heard good things about Barron and was getting some great reviews at Kelty Hearts. 

Delighted if he gets some game time now we've shifted the duds like Longstaff and Samuels. 

Definitely agree. If our young players are decent we shouldn’t need to loan in players from clubs to make up the numbers. I really hope the lad takes his opportunity. 

On 1/7/2022 at 2:25 PM, Andy_123 said:

McGeouch and Campbell would both be starters before Barron.

We would definitely need to replace Ferguson with someone better / fitter than those two to play every week though.

Would suspect Dean will leave, whether that's on loan or not i've no idea.

• 1 month later...
54 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Always looking to move the ball quickly. 

Long time since we had a midfielder who wanted to do that. 

I think he’s everything Fraser Fyvie would have been, had it not been for the Alloa 3G pitch.

Probably better though.

Flying under the radar too which is great, isn’t having to play with the pressure Ramsay does.

Credit to the AFC development coaches