Connor Barron

Screenshot taken for posterity, il adjudicate, (complete impartial) make sure the loser sticks to his words, smashing, bye for a wee while when it happens  fnd??

281-E97-FE-E6-C7-4-C7-E-977-E-0-B5-B4-BB

am positive he will sign a new deal, even a 12 month upgrade befitting his first team position and I think unlike (Jack and Wright) i actually think he loves our club and will want a good fee if he moved to help Aberdeen, which in my opinion would be beneficial to sign an upgraded contract to realise this.

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Screenshot taken for posterity, il adjudicate, (complete impartial) make sure the loser sticks to his words, smashing, bye for a wee while when it happens  fnd??

281-E97-FE-E6-C7-4-C7-E-977-E-0-B5-B4-BB

am positive he will sign a new deal, even a 12 month upgrade befitting his first team position and I think unlike (Jack and Wright) i actually think he loves our club and will want a good fee if he moved to help Aberdeen, which in my opinion would be beneficial to sign an upgraded contract to realise this.

He’s a family friend & he hates you on here ?

12 minutes ago, Zander1903 said:

Torn how I would like to see this bet turn out

It's like choosing between cancer or AIDS 

Well, AIDS is very much treatable and last time I checked they were close to a cure for HIV. 

Cancer is never good. You'll either have to get something chopped out or endure decimating chemotherapy. 

Id pluck for AIDS. 

@Ten Caat do you agree with my medical input?

15 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Sorry. That was aimed at MT. Quoted wrong one. 

He’s not that fond of you either though tbf ?

Nonsense, I am hardly on here so a hold no relevance on here, he wouldn’t know of me or my posts, unless of course you are Barron?.

I think he will sign a new contract to 1) get him a serious pay rise and 2) agree how and when he is going to leave, and cut everyone in to the deal.

he doesnt need to stay any longer than he's currently contracted for and everyone should make plenty cash. it should be a no brainer to negotiate unless agent is wide and thinks he can leave in the next 7 months.

44 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Well, AIDS is very much treatable and last time I checked they were close to a cure for HIV. 

Cancer is never good. You'll either have to get something chopped out or endure decimating chemotherapy. 

Id pluck for AIDS. 

@Ten Caat do you agree with my medical input?

Only cause you fancy a heavy bumming