Connor Barron

3 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

If Andy Robertson can do it then ramsbottom can 

Robbo wasn't unfit at Utd then Hull. He has always had a great engine in him. Our Calvin could hardly last 60 mins before breathing out of his arse. And that's in an Aberdeen side. Imagine what Klopp will expect out of him.
I'm with Kelt - market them well and get them selt (I'm a poet and I don't know it)

16 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

Robbo wasn't unfit at Utd then Hull. He has always had a great engine in him. Our Calvin could hardly last 60 mins before breathing out of his arse. And that's in an Aberdeen side. Imagine what Klopp will expect out of him.
I'm with Kelt - market them well and get them selt (I'm a poet and I don't know it)

Repeat a lie often enough…. ??‍♂️

22 minutes ago, NEM said:

Repeat a lie often enough…. ??‍♂️

I lost count on the games where he just ran out of energy and couldn't track back. Two particular games at Pittodrie where, sat in the Red Shed and quite close to where he was playing on that side of the pitch, you could see him struggling. Not sure what you're evidence is to the contrary but stamina wasn't something he was blessed with unfortunately.

5 hours ago, Tinyweelad said:

Exactly. I really hope Ramsay does well for Liverpool, but I think he'll be like a fish out of water, particularly the physical side of things. He won't know what's hit him pre-season.

I hope he develops into the reincarnation of Trent Alexander-Arnold, sells for 75,000,000 quid, and we get a great big fucking chunk of that in cleverly placed sell-on fees.

50 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I hope he develops into the reincarnation of Trent Alexander-Arnold, sells for 75,000,000 quid, and we get a great big fucking chunk of that in cleverly placed sell-on fees.

If he ever gets to be of that value then Liverpool would not sell him. They would sell TAA first ?

I think our biggest hope from sell on point of view is that he’s still second fiddle but sold for around £20m 

3 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

If he ever gets to be of that value then Liverpool would not sell him. They would sell TAA first ?

I think our biggest hope from sell on point of view is that he’s still second fiddle but sold for around £20m 

Neco Williams being sold for £16m. 

Even If Ramsay didn’t crack it at Liverpool, but was to do similar as Williams in a couple of years, that would take us up to over £8.5m 

32 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Jurgen Klopp: world class manager, high intensity play with his team.

AFC Chat posters with 0 credentials.

Yeah I'll go with Klopp on what he thinks of Ramsay.

This knackered after 60 mins every time he played thing... myth. Once or twice maybe but yeah, arsed arguing.

Fans are shit. Myself included.

Maybe so but Klopp's forum chat is shite.

7 hours ago, Tinyweelad said:

Exactly. I really hope Ramsay does well for Liverpool, but I think he'll be like a fish out of water, particularly the physical side of things. He won't know what's hit him pre-season.

I doubt he'll be seen on the park for a year unless they pap him out on loan.

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

Jurgen Klopp: world class manager, high intensity play with his team.

AFC Chat posters with 0 credentials.

Yeah I'll go with Klopp on what he thinks of Ramsay.

This knackered after 60 mins every time he played thing... myth. Once or twice maybe but yeah, arsed arguing.

Fans are shit. Myself included.

If Klopp was a world class manager he'd have won that CL final just passed. 

He's the moaniest cunt in the Premier League, every week he's having a fucking whinge. 

Sore loser. 

Can certainly pick a player though, you're right. They always do smart business and the guys they get tend to fit in pretty quick.

• Upvote 2
On 7/9/2022 at 1:10 AM, CCB III said:

He's the moaniest cunt in the Premier League, every week he's having a fucking whinge. 

Sore loser. 

Can certainly pick a player though, you're right. They always do smart business and the guys they get tend to fit in pretty quick.

He’s clearly a world class manager ffs. Only you’d argue that.

On 7/9/2022 at 1:10 AM, CCB III said:

Sore loser. 

You don't think Klopp is a world class manager? Football isn't the sport for you is it? Clueless!!

On 7/15/2022 at 4:06 PM, Redtaz2 said:

I see shades of Ryan Fraser here but at least we’ve got him for potentially   A full season then maybe half until January 24

I agree with this, unfortunately. Looks like his agent is a bit of an ass….

If he doesn’t sign an extension I can see him leaving during the window, and I’m worried he might end up at Celtic, with scales coming the other way as part payment….. hope I’m wrong though ?

45 minutes ago, mike1234 said:

If he doesn’t sign an extension I can see him leaving during the window, and I’m worried he might end up at Celtic, with scales coming the other way as part payment….. hope I’m wrong though ?

Same agent as Considine isn't it?

Sure I read that somewhere. 

2 hours ago, mike1234 said:

Goodwin went on record saying any transfer speculation surrounding Barron was being "created" by his agent, in a clear attempt to get his client a better deal

• Upvote 1