Aussie Open Tennis

5 hours ago, Reed or deed said:

Nah i’m not easily triggered at all.

You should take responsibilty for a really sad, self defeating mentality type post.

It was one match and if he was outplayed on the day, so what?

This happened regularly in his rise through the rankings part 1. 
You should never say never. 

???? poofter

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Jigsaw666 said:

Frogs saying no vax no play in the frog open. I'll wager a change of tactic from Djokovic. I'll wager he'll produce "proof" he's been triple vaxxed before then.

French open is not until May. Triple waxxed won’t cut it, he’ll need at least 4 shots by then.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/israeli-study-shows-4th-shot-covid-19-vaccine-not-able-block-omicron-2022-01-17/

• Upvote 1
8 hours ago, Jigsaw666 said:

Revisit this a bit nearer the time. Let's see what the covid rules are in a couple of months.

Anyhow, Murray is on in the early hours and it looks a tight one to me. I'll go 3-1 Murray but really this could turn on a couple of shots.

Ha ha nah come on money where your mouth is! ?

Murray got through in 5 sets v Basiliashvili (sp). A decent result but will have taken it out of him. 3rd round would be a decent performance all things considered

Raducanu on court now. Probably got the hardest 1st round opponent she could have got in Sloane Stephens. Raced through the first set 6-0 but currently a break down in the second set at 1-2. 

Just blew 2 break back points as I write. Oh Advantage Raducanu

EDIT..........just broke back...2-2