Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Holiday's 2022

For Fecks Sake

• Site Sponsor
13 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Watching them promise young lassies the world is fucking hilarious... birds are thick as fuck.

Saw Jane Park as well, some bum on her, affa weird in truth. She has been kicking aff as well with some folk. No shits given from her.

Some laugh though. Efes- lovely beer.

Turkey, 2 words... I'm going back.

Pedant alert - Türkiye

Enjoyable I trust?

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, sigh said:

Heading over to France on Friday, a week in Loire Valley then a few days at Disney before back to the coast to chill for final few days - got to be better weather than here

To be fair, the weather in ABZ in June has been astounding. Sunny and warm almost everyday this month. 

But, enjoy your hols bud. Can’t beat getting away from it all. 

11 minutes ago, sheepcrooky said:

To be fair, the weather in ABZ in June has been astounding. Sunny and warm almost everyday this month. 

But, enjoy your hols bud. Can’t beat getting away from it all. 

Been windy as fuck most days though! 

5 hours ago, chief_wiggum said:

Been pretty shite IMO....windy, cloudy and cold , struggled to get into the 60s, think we had about 2 proper sunny days in Cove. Global warming my arse!

C’mon min. I stay in Cove as well, June has been fantastic weather (aye okay, maybe today looks damp and cold though). 

29 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Hait in Corfu like... biling hait.

I've started looking at my 2023 holiday. Thailand/Cambodia, me and the bairn.

2 wiks.

July.

Biling hait.

Pricing it all up currently and hotel looking. Flights are straight forward enough, business class cause fuck doing long haul again in cattle. Be a year of saving for me like. But worth it for the memories with bairn. Buzzing for elephant sanctuaries.

that post will have moobs fizzing, he hates this thread enough as it is

33 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Hait in Corfu like... biling hait.

I've started looking at my 2023 holiday. Thailand/Cambodia, me and the bairn.

2 wiks.

July.

Biling hait.

Pricing it all up currently and hotel looking. Flights are straight forward enough, business class cause fuck doing long haul again in cattle. Be a year of saving for me like. But worth it for the memories with bairn. Buzzing for elephant sanctuaries.

I'll either be in the shade with my kindle, or in the pool with the bairns. Fuck sunbathing. Too hait.

3 hours ago, chief_wiggum said:

Went on a cruise in the Greek Islands last month.  (came back with Covid...walked it off :cool:)  Going on a Western Mediterranean cruise next month, Biling hait and ship has 19 bars and i've a drinks package...bring it on :beer:

We are on a west med cruise August 2nd, oor ship has about 7 bars only!! ? We have the drinks package also...Bring it on tae.....?????????

• Upvote 1
45 minutes ago, pocrawred said:

We are on a west med cruise August 2nd, oor ship has about 7 bars only!! ? We have the drinks package also...Bring it on tae.....?????????

Mind it's a marathon not a sprint, don't make the schoolboy error of getting carried away and steaming on the first night, pace yourself, we normally try and avoid drink till lunch time, then a good swally in the afternoon, a break for the evening refresh and meal then back on it. Royal Caribbean doesn't have a limit so we usually manage 40 - 50 drinks between me and the wife per day ?

3 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

I don't hate it Bluts I just see it for what it is.

To be fair if you've don't mind paying the cash its worth it. I got on a 6 hour flight today and was sat surrounded by people dressed in robes with questionable hygiene and spatial awareness problems. Its fuckin shite.

Would still rather take a sweaty pit in the face than spend 700 bucks on a comfier seat like. 

34 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

To be fair if you've don't mind paying the cash its worth it. I got on a 6 hour flight today and was sat surrounded by people dressed in robes with questionable hygiene and spatial awareness problems. Its fuckin shite.

Would still rather take a sweaty pit in the face than spend 700 bucks on a comfier seat like. 

I was actually meaning I see the thread for what it is(pissing contest)

I got upgraded once coz my seat was fucked. Great stuff.

51 minutes ago, CCB III said:
55 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I was actually meaning I see the thread for what it is(pissing contest)

I got upgraded once coz the person next to me complained I was spilling into their area 

That's not very nice Consi, and very discriminatory against Moobs for being fat.

Shame, shame on you.

Bully.