Holiday's 2022

For Fecks Sake

3 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

I don't hate it Bluts I just see it for what it is.

To be fair if you've don't mind paying the cash its worth it. I got on a 6 hour flight today and was sat surrounded by people dressed in robes with questionable hygiene and spatial awareness problems. Its fuckin shite.

Would still rather take a sweaty pit in the face than spend 700 bucks on a comfier seat like. 

34 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

To be fair if you've don't mind paying the cash its worth it. I got on a 6 hour flight today and was sat surrounded by people dressed in robes with questionable hygiene and spatial awareness problems. Its fuckin shite.

Would still rather take a sweaty pit in the face than spend 700 bucks on a comfier seat like. 

I was actually meaning I see the thread for what it is(pissing contest)

I got upgraded once coz my seat was fucked. Great stuff.

51 minutes ago, CCB III said:
55 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I was actually meaning I see the thread for what it is(pissing contest)

I got upgraded once coz the person next to me complained I was spilling into their area 

That's not very nice Consi, and very discriminatory against Moobs for being fat.

Shame, shame on you.

Bully.

5 hours ago, chief_wiggum said:

Mind it's a marathon not a sprint, don't make the schoolboy error of getting carried away and steaming on the first night, pace yourself, we normally try and avoid drink till lunch time, then a good swally in the afternoon, a break for the evening refresh and meal then back on it. Royal Caribbean doesn't have a limit so we usually manage 40 - 50 drinks between me and the wife per day ?

Aye, been on a few cruises now, never take a land based overseas holiday again. We use Marella, nae so stuffy as most cruise lines. They dont have a limit either, that we are aware of. 

5 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

You cunts all 60+?

Im nearly 60, Id usually be in the 20% oldest onboard our ship of up to 7000. It's made up of younger couples with kids and middle aged couples mostly. Old people don't tend do do climbing walls, flow riders, skydiving simulators and zip lines. They do bars though and that where I come into my own. :laughing:

1 hour ago, pocrawred said:

Aye, been on a few cruises now, never take a land based overseas holiday again. We use Marella, nae so stuffy as most cruise lines. They dont have a limit either, that we are aware of. 

Mate swears by Marella as well, they use a few ships that used to be in the Royal Caribbean fleet.

We've done a fair few  cruises and apart from the odd jaunt to Cyprus wouldn't do any other type of holiday.

• Upvote 1
27 minutes ago, chief_wiggum said:

Im nearly 60, Id usually be in the 20% oldest onboard our ship of up to 7000. It's made up of younger couples with kids and middle aged couples mostly. Old people don't tend do do climbing walls, flow riders, skydiving simulators and zip lines. They do bars though and that where I come into my own. :laughing:

Haha, you enjoy it min.

• Upvote 2
6 minutes ago, Parklife said:

What's the appeal of a cruise? 

Sail around loads of places you only get to spend about 6 hours in, then get back to the ship to go to the same restaurants and bars every night, surrounded by the same folk. 

I don't get it. 

Hard to explain. Need to experience it for yourself  

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, RAZOR said:

Is that the Magic or Dream? 

In planning stage for 2024.

Magic.

Never been keen on a cruise but kids all excited already about it and it's over a year away. 

They do European cruises too but thought the yank one with visit to the Disney Island was a better shout.