Holiday's 2022

For Fecks Sake

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
1 minute ago, Sooper-hanz said:

I'd say material things that you take for granted at home. This doesn't apply to @Grays Babylon 1875. A creature comfort for him is not swimming next to a bloated corpse in the swamp. 

First world shite that you don't need that you mungles spunk all your coin on, like Alexa, 10 pairs of trainers, onesies, treadmills.....  etc...

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
3 hours ago, RAZOR said:

Haha. Never seen that before.

Yank - You need to confess with your mouth for Jesus to set you free

Weegie - Jesus Christ set me free

Weegie - Where the fuck is he then? 

I loves me some God shit but you gotta say Andy Goram owned fat arse there likes.

Class.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
30 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

A combination of things. Online selling leading to shop closures, less people walking about creating a 'ghost town' atmosphere, a large amount of fuckwitts congregating in gangs, the stench of weed. It's going to get worse as well. 

Good.

Hope all the Huns end up cannibalizing their offspring.

Give it to me baby.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
14 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Did he fuck.  That was a cringe. The awkward laughter tells you all you need to know. God bod stood his ground.

Fuck off.

Clydeside got his fat ass handed to him.

- where is he then ?

You can't come back from that.

Jesus is just a Spanish boys name - Frightened Rabbit.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
5 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

You'd suck that tramp's cock.

You've ate out Jesus exhaust pipe.

So there's only 1 thing you can do.

9 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Daft to compare the city centre to residential areas, few people actually live in town. The most desirable areas like Hyndland and Kelvindale are nowhere near the city centre.

My point is the amount of money passing through the city centre you'll still get beggars. That's the juxtaposition. Hun saying oh no Cuba (where there are hardly any homeless) might have beggars, when you're more likely to be approached by one in Glasgow, is ironic. 

Nothing else to it laddy. I love Glasgow. Would move there if the opportunity presented itself.

Guest Grays Babylon 1875
24 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

I live in the 1%

Enjoyed a few pints in town earlier 

It puts Aberdeen to shem (bustling) 

Weegie scum. 

37 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Ok, where in Glasgow is nice and doesn't have some dodgy area or minks beside it?

Its an old industrial city. Its got lots of nice bits and lots of shit bits like every city. Its got a whole different level of deprivation going on compared to Aberdeen which i think is what you’re alluding to. 

You sound like someone who has never been anywhere else. All cities have shitholes close to nice bits. 

Aberdeens been lucky over the last 200 years and hasnt been hit with the same deprivation everywhere else has. Folk up here think areas like Torry are rough which is laughable but explains the naive outlook. 

14 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Its an old industrial city. Its got lots of nice bits and lots of shit bits like every city. Its got a whole different level of deprivation going on compared to Aberdeen which i think is what you’re alluding to. 

You sound like someone who has never been anywhere else. All cities have shitholes close to nice bits. 

Aberdeens been lucky over the last 200 years and hasnt been hit with the same deprivation everywhere else has. Folk up here think areas like Torry are rough which is laughable but explains the naive outlook. 

I’m just winding up the weegies ffs. 

14 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

As I suspected you are most ignorant. That is Cathcart Rd BUT this is in Mount Florida. 
I’ll help you out here , London Rd near Celtic Park isn’t actually in London. See if you can work out how a lot of these main roads acquired their names originally.

IDIOT

Yes exactly it’s beside it, as I said originally. 5/10 minutes walk from Cathcart train station. 

Just now, Sooper-hanz said:

It's not a dodgy area either. I also gave you several examples and you come back with a pathetic attack at one of them.

The first one. It’s also got a shitty old factory in it and some crap looking flats. 

I really don’t care anyway. It was more to prove Consi wrong that Glasgow was full of wealth. 

On 6/5/2022 at 12:40 AM, Sooper-hanz said:

Exactly.Aberdeen doesn’t really have any what I’d call ‘rough’ areas. 

Tillydrone can be nice......

When I first moved to Glasgow it was the lovely Ruchazie, it was an eye opener, stayed in a few places since, including the Red Road Flats for a while.

I don't live in Glasgow anymore.

On 6/5/2022 at 12:40 AM, Sooper-hanz said:

Exactly.Aberdeen doesn’t really have any what I’d call ‘rough’ areas. 

Come awa' min. 

Torry, Seaton, Woodside, Tilly, all areas that are rough. 

Glasgow obv has more due to size but that's a myth re Aberdeen. 

Folk assume just because the per capita income is higher that there aren't any rough or poor bits. It's a nonsense.