Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
For Fecks Sake

Holiday's 2022

Recommended Posts

Awa to book a week in Corfu - once we get the youngest een''s passport. 

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Awa to book a week in Corfu - once we get the youngest een''s passport. 

Hait in Corfu like... biling hait.

I've started looking at my 2023 holiday. Thailand/Cambodia, me and the bairn.

2 wiks.

July.

Biling hait.

Pricing it all up currently and hotel looking. Flights are straight forward enough, business class cause fuck doing long haul again in cattle. Be a year of saving for me like. But worth it for the memories with bairn. Buzzing for elephant sanctuaries.

Share this post


Link to post

Disney Cruise next year for me next year. 
 

A week in Miami then a week cruise round the Caribbean. 
 

Fuck all this year due to housing portfolio adjustments. 

Share this post


Link to post
29 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Hait in Corfu like... biling hait.

I've started looking at my 2023 holiday. Thailand/Cambodia, me and the bairn.

2 wiks.

July.

Biling hait.

Pricing it all up currently and hotel looking. Flights are straight forward enough, business class cause fuck doing long haul again in cattle. Be a year of saving for me like. But worth it for the memories with bairn. Buzzing for elephant sanctuaries.

that post will have moobs fizzing, he hates this thread enough as it is

Share this post


Link to post

Went on a cruise in the Greek Islands last month.  (came back with Covid...walked it off :cool:)  Going on a Western Mediterranean cruise next month, Biling hait and ship has 19 bars and i've a drinks package...bring it on :beer:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

that post will have moobs fizzing, he hates this thread enough as it is

I have a purpose at times when I post.

And on occasion it might be, to annoy.

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Hait in Corfu like... biling hait.

I've started looking at my 2023 holiday. Thailand/Cambodia, me and the bairn.

2 wiks.

July.

Biling hait.

Pricing it all up currently and hotel looking. Flights are straight forward enough, business class cause fuck doing long haul again in cattle. Be a year of saving for me like. But worth it for the memories with bairn. Buzzing for elephant sanctuaries.

I'll either be in the shade with my kindle, or in the pool with the bairns. Fuck sunbathing. Too hait.

Share this post


Link to post
53 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

I'll either be in the shade with my kindle, or in the pool with the bairns. Fuck sunbathing. Too hait.

In the same. Hate the boiling heat. 16 or 17 degrees and dry and I’m happy. 

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, BrianFaePerth said:

Going on holiday to get warm weather LOL

Not all of us want to be stinking messes all year round Brizo. Bet you feel ace wen you peel your t shirt away from your sweaty stinkin skin. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Not all of us want to be stinking messes all year round Brizo. Bet you feel ace wen you peel your t shirt away from your sweaty stinkin skin. 

That’s what your own private pool is for dazzy, everyone has one 

Edited by BrianFaePerth

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Bluto10 said:

that post will have moobs fizzing, he hates this thread enough as it is

I don't hate it Bluts I just see it for what it is.

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, chief_wiggum said:

Went on a cruise in the Greek Islands last month.  (came back with Covid...walked it off :cool:)  Going on a Western Mediterranean cruise next month, Biling hait and ship has 19 bars and i've a drinks package...bring it on :beer:

 

 

We are on a west med cruise August 2nd, oor ship has about 7 bars only!! 🤨 We have the drinks package also...Bring it on tae.....🍺🍸🍹🥂🥩🍕🌭🍓🍓

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, pocrawred said:

We are on a west med cruise August 2nd, oor ship has about 7 bars only!! 🤨 We have the drinks package also...Bring it on tae.....🍺🍸🍹🥂🥩🍕🌭🍓🍓

Mind it's a marathon not a sprint, don't make the schoolboy error of getting carried away and steaming on the first night, pace yourself, we normally try and avoid drink till lunch time, then a good swally in the afternoon, a break for the evening refresh and meal then back on it. Royal Caribbean doesn't have a limit so we usually manage 40 - 50 drinks between me and the wife per day 🤣

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, manboobs109 said:

I don't hate it Bluts I just see it for what it is.

To be fair if you've don't mind paying the cash its worth it. I got on a 6 hour flight today and was sat surrounded by people dressed in robes with questionable hygiene and spatial awareness problems. Its fuckin shite.

Would still rather take a sweaty pit in the face than spend 700 bucks on a comfier seat like. 

Share this post


Link to post
34 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

To be fair if you've don't mind paying the cash its worth it. I got on a 6 hour flight today and was sat surrounded by people dressed in robes with questionable hygiene and spatial awareness problems. Its fuckin shite.

Would still rather take a sweaty pit in the face than spend 700 bucks on a comfier seat like. 

I was actually meaning I see the thread for what it is(pissing contest)

I got upgraded once coz my seat was fucked. Great stuff.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I was actually meaning I see the thread for what it is(pissing contest)

I got upgraded once coz the person next to me complained I was spilling into their area 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
51 minutes ago, CCB III said:
55 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I was actually meaning I see the thread for what it is(pissing contest)

I got upgraded once coz the person next to me complained I was spilling into their area 

That's not very nice Consi, and very discriminatory against Moobs for being fat.

Shame, shame on you.

Bully.

Share this post


Link to post
5 hours ago, chief_wiggum said:

Mind it's a marathon not a sprint, don't make the schoolboy error of getting carried away and steaming on the first night, pace yourself, we normally try and avoid drink till lunch time, then a good swally in the afternoon, a break for the evening refresh and meal then back on it. Royal Caribbean doesn't have a limit so we usually manage 40 - 50 drinks between me and the wife per day 🤣

Aye, been on a few cruises now, never take a land based overseas holiday again. We use Marella, nae so stuffy as most cruise lines. They dont have a limit either, that we are aware of. 

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, pocrawred said:

Aye, been on a few cruises now, never take a land based overseas holiday again. We use Marella, nae so stuffy as most cruise lines. They dont have a limit either, that we are aware of. 

You cunts all 60+?

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

You cunts all 60+?

Im nearly 60, Id usually be in the 20% oldest onboard our ship of up to 7000. It's made up of younger couples with kids and middle aged couples mostly. Old people don't tend do do climbing walls, flow riders, skydiving simulators and zip lines. They do bars though and that where I come into my own. :laughing:

Share this post


Link to post

dons in his prime yet you’d think he’s got a bus pass

 

cunt plays golf ffs

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, pocrawred said:

Aye, been on a few cruises now, never take a land based overseas holiday again. We use Marella, nae so stuffy as most cruise lines. They dont have a limit either, that we are aware of. 

Mate swears by Marella as well, they use a few ships that used to be in the Royal Caribbean fleet.

We've done a fair few  cruises and apart from the odd jaunt to Cyprus wouldn't do any other type of holiday.

Edited by chief_wiggum
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Bluto10 said:

dons in his prime yet you’d think he’s got a bus pass

 

cunt plays golf ffs

You had a few too many tonight Bluts min?

Share this post


Link to post
27 minutes ago, chief_wiggum said:

Im nearly 60, Id usually be in the 20% oldest onboard our ship of up to 7000. It's made up of younger couples with kids and middle aged couples mostly. Old people don't tend do do climbing walls, flow riders, skydiving simulators and zip lines. They do bars though and that where I come into my own. :laughing:

Haha, you enjoy it min.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Don Fonte said:

You had a few too many tonight Bluts min?

So he says. I reckon he's a fraud.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Don Fonte said:

You had a few too many tonight Bluts min?

yeah, i was just hacking on you 

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, maryhilldon said:

So he says. I reckon he's a fraud.

In what way min?

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Bluto10 said:

yeah, i was just hacking on you 

Hacking? 

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Don Fonte said:

In what way min?

Pretty obvious what I meant, what you struggling with?

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...