Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ClayholeRed

NEW SIGNING Polvara

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Welcome loon, good luck.

Only signed up for 2.5 years??

Edited by aberdeen1970
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

You sign him for like 4 years and hes not good enough far from ideal. Tricky blancing act, I think 2 and a half years is okay and it least its not a loan from Atalanta which would concern me more.   

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, ClayholeRed said:

You sign him for like 4 years and hes not good enough far from ideal. Tricky blancing act, I think 2 and a half years is okay and it least its not a loan from Atalanta which would concern me more.   

Aye fair enough. 

Share this post


Link to post
23 minutes ago, ClayholeRed said:

You sign him for like 4 years and hes not good enough far from ideal. Tricky blancing act, I think 2 and a half years is okay and it least its not a loan from Atalanta which would concern me more.   

Aye totally agree. If he kicks on quickly we can offer him another year or two in the summer

Share this post


Link to post

Fantastic emerging talent....at 21 and nobody has heard of him or probably the team he's been playing with. Hmm. Don't mean to sound pessimistic but...I am.

Share this post


Link to post

Instagram story has him sharing a Rangers post with his mate Boby Sands signing for them. Boy needs telt

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Aye good luck, ma loon.

Left field signing although, given our stateside connections, maybe not.

Clearly still after McGrath, so unless this guy is replacing Campbell in the short term, major midfield reshuffle under way.

 

Edited by sooth_stander

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, sooth_stander said:

Aye good luck, ma loon.

Left field signing although, given our stateside connections, maybe not.

Clearly still after McGrath, so unless this guy is replacing Campbell in the short term, major midfield reshuffle under way.

 

Possibly Longstaff, Jenks, Deano & Ferguson all could all be away or on loan come 1st Feb.

 

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Highland league standard. Total shite.

I doubt RB Leipzig would have been in for him if he was total shite.

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post

Good signing I think. I already think he’s better than the boy the rangers signed. 
 

welcome to the dons 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post

Will reserve judgement until he's been given a decent number of games. 

Good luck to him.

Share this post


Link to post

I love when fans give players a chance without them even stepping foot in the country.

He will be ace.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I love when fans give players a chance without them even stepping foot in the country.

He will be ace.

Does my tits in. 

"SIGN SPFL PLAYERSSS WE KNOW ABOUT"

Sign Curtis Main :clangers:

 

Ooooh Dante Polvera!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
8 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I love when fans give players a chance without them even stepping foot in the country.

He will be ace.

Well said, a really refreshing signing. Good luck min 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Roberto said:

Is a donut or a meringue?

Hope he isn’t an Eton mess.

Edited by CraigHill

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Does my tits in. 

"SIGN SPFL PLAYERSSS WE KNOW ABOUT"

Sign Curtis Main :clangers:

 

Ooooh Dante Polvera!

I think a bit of both is what’s needed.

Search for unknown players we can develop & sell, whilst also going for young but proven players from our league such as Jamie McGrath. 

Edited by WesthillWanderersFC

Share this post


Link to post

Really looking forward to seeing this lad play. Hopefully he is a fantastic coup as he certainly seems no mug. This is the type of signing we should be making. The lad has had to earn his way up the ranks…we are currently top of the tree. It doesn’t come bigger than playing for the mighty Dons.

Share this post


Link to post
26 minutes ago, minijc said:

I doubt RB Leipzig would have been in for him if he was total shite.

Didn’t they sign Olly Murs?

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Who said Leipzig were in for him? 

I did, about 10 posts above.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...