Dante Polvara

9 minutes ago, mutant said:

Totally agree about adjusting, this guy won’t be coming in to play straight away no chance.

Needs to get used to full time football and the demands of full time football. 

Watched the clip of him and he looks like he plays in a similar manner to Rogic. Just not sure he will look that good against proper teams and especially teams that don’t like to play pretty football. 

If he’s half as good as Rogic, we’ve made a great signing. 

4 hours ago, torry_battery_ram said:

Duncan Shearer (Clach) and Graeme Shinnie (Forres Mechanics) both played in the Highland League. Don't remember them not being good enough for Aberdeen.....

Nullified by the fact that 99% of those who have that played in the Highland league  weren't good enough for the Dons.  

1 hour ago, Simply Red said:

Mind when Mclean signed for us and the grief he got from the spastics at Pittodrie who had never heard of him, but heard after he signed how good a prospect he was, so expected him to be Zidane from the first minute of his debut onwards.

Painful being in the stand with those cunts.

There are still actual spastics living and breathing amongst us to this day who don't realise that Kenny McLean was a fantastic midfielder. 

6 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Agree.

He’ll need time to adjust to cunts like Murray Davidson, Ryan Porteous, Callum Butcher etc trying to snap him in half when he gets on the ball. 

He does but hopefully the lad has some arrogance about him and he plays his own game which would show hatchet men like them up.

At 6'4" and an actual athlete, I doubt he's going to be too intimidated by Scotland's current batch of 'hardmen'. 

Hopefully he treats his first full game for Aberdeen like prison, and just snaps the hardest cunt on the field (not in a Dons shirt) to send a message. 

Think Van Der Ark did something similar in his first game or two... gets on the field and just havvers some fucker within what felt like about 30 seconds. 

Start with that Sibbald cunt at Livi. 

Also, sign Odin fucking Bailey. 

39 minutes ago, PondHopper said:

NYCFC developed him. He got a first class education, top rated college player in the country, and passes on NYCFC for Aberdeen giving them no compensation. A little payback for gms. Enjoy! :)

By all accounts it appears we got lucky with GMS leaving under freedom of contract. He's been fucking root ever since

2 hours ago, Millertime said:

Nope?

But here's another example of a thread re a new signing for us, an exciting one, and for some reason they spring into your head

Maybe YOU should be calling them, us

I think you will find I said he looked good and I’ll wait until I see him play before I reserve judgment. 

I could call them, us but I’m not the one who defends them at every opportunity ??