Dante Polvara

16 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Considine would be my guess. 

Token ten min spell in a meaningless post split game towards end of season

Being more accurate with that statement it really should read as follows "Token ten min spell in a meaningless post split game in the bottom six towards the end of the season as long as we have secured our SPFL spot for next season and not facing automatic relegation or relegation play off"

• Haha 2
  • 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, super_al said:

What were folks thoughts on him?

He seemed surprised, shocked even, when a Hun controlled the ball with his hand and the ref didn't call it. 

Someone on the coaching staff will likely take him aside and explain how it works in Scotland. 

Not sure he even touched the ball, but there will undoubtedly be some posters already on his back. 

4 hours ago, RAZOR said:

Pulled up with a calf injury last week was the latest.

For real? Goodwin will bin him thankfully - he's clearly not up for carrying unfit players or those who are always unavailable.

The boy should just admit defeat and get stuck into some form of coaching, or become one of these video analysts - loads of football related jobs available nowadays.

1 hour ago, Don_Corleone said:

For real? Goodwin will bin him thankfully - he's clearly not up for carrying unfit players or those who are always unavailable.

The boy should just admit defeat and get stuck into some form of coaching, or become one of these video analysts - loads of football related jobs available nowadays.

"New AFC data analyst Mikey Devlin hopes to be back at work very soon, after his computer got a serious virus. On his first day in the job. "

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Don_Corleone said:

He's half decent on Red TV. Certainly a huge improvement on Steve Cowan.

35 minutes ago, Zander1903 said:

ok he joined us injured & he did look good when he came into the team but times up 

the clubs stood by him & gave him more chances to prove his fitness than he should have got

This has gone from a polvara thread too devlin ? 
he has his own thread kinda like his tendons 

4 hours ago, G31DON said:

"New AFC data analyst Mikey Devlin hopes to be back at work very soon, after his computer got a serious virus. On his first day in the job. "

haha probably fall off his computer chair, or drop the ipad on his foot or something. Feel bad for the boy that he's become a bit of a joke figure -  it's not his fault I guess... but at the same time, we're not a charity, so definitely needs to go. One of Glass & Gunn's most insane decisions to give him another contract.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Don_Corleone said:

Form is temporary... class is PERManent

I see Dave Cormack’s media puppet, Scott Burns trotting out the story of how AFC beat Hibs to his signing today.

Becoming a bit of a habit for Burns who should be better than that, publishing a Cormack PR piece every few days.

I notice he’s at it with JET,’s fitness,  Andy Consudine’s pending deal (they’re a mile apart) and the story on Conor Rohan. All to keep the fan base up the the news that DC would like to believe. 

I doubt he’ll have him publish JET’s £5+ weekly wage mistake (the real reason for wanting rid) or the underhand payment to Lewis Ferguson to keep him from sulking for the rest of the season. 

2 minutes ago, mainstandmoan said:

I see Dave Cormack’s media puppet, Scott Burns trotting out the story of how AFC beat Hibs to his signing today.

Becoming a bit of a habit for Burns who should be better than that, publishing a Cormack PR piece every few days.

I notice he’s at it with JET,’s fitness,  Andy Consudine’s pending deal (they’re a mile apart) and the story on Conor Rohan. All to keep the fan base up the the news that DC would like to believe. 

I doubt he’ll have him publish JET’s £5+ weekly wage mistake (the real reason for wanting rid) or the underhand payment to Lewis Ferguson to keep him from sulking for the rest of the season. 

???

4 minutes ago, mainstandmoan said:

That fat cunt JET is on more than a fiver a week? Fuck sake that’s ridiculous 

5 hours ago, mainstandmoan said:

How much was Ferguson paid?

5 hours ago, mainstandmoan said:

Man pretending to be ITK online because it's all he has. 

Tragic 

• Upvote 3