Dante Polvara

1 hour ago, Tord31 said:

Spice Boy Lee Sharp says 'big' JET is only on £3k per week

That’s what my ‘source’ says too ‘roughly’ ?

51 minutes ago, minijc said:

Maybe so but I do know that the website FnD keeps quoting as gospel is a load of shite.

Gospel ? it’s a decent rough guesstimate site before add ons ? 

Better than your pretendy one ?

On 3/19/2022 at 12:42 PM, mainstandmoan said:

I see Dave Cormack’s media puppet, Scott Burns trotting out the story of how AFC beat Hibs to his signing today.

Becoming a bit of a habit for Burns who should be better than that, publishing a Cormack PR piece every few days.

I notice he’s at it with JET,’s fitness,  Andy Consudine’s pending deal (they’re a mile apart) and the story on Conor Rohan. All to keep the fan base up the the news that DC would like to believe. 

I doubt he’ll have him publish JET’s £5+ weekly wage mistake (the real reason for wanting rid) or the underhand payment to Lewis Ferguson to keep him from sulking for the rest of the season. 

Hey Haraldur,

You still bitter about Cormack calling you out as a bullshitter?

spacer.png

This

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, StandFree1982 said:

You still bitter about Cormack calling you out as a bullshitter?

Nae undemining your point, as it's nae doot valid, but surely if Cormack were to label any cunt a bullshitter then the hypocrisy meter gings aff the scale.

I do hope he comes good @Zeus

For the sake of all o' us.

But he well versed in the bullshit himself, as has been proven beyond doubt with his prawcess pish in appointing Glass and the justification therein.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Roberto said:

I'm getting in there early cause our fans are a bunch of fucking muppets. 

He's shite and he isn't as good as Alex Rae or Ali Dia. Steve Clarke says so.

He isn't ready and he is shite. Just shite.

Away to wait for the moon so I can howl at it.

I genuinely fucking hate our fans (80% of them).

Are you OK?

• Haha 3
22 minutes ago, Roberto said:

That really wasn't the purpose of what I was saying and why I said it.

I also think if any of our players aren't playing in a blue shirt, you'd tear into them. I don't think there has been a player this year which you haven't slated.

I've seen you defend Sevco/huns more this season than I've witnessed you praising the Daaaaawns. 

2 can play that game sista.

Haha come on..

I've praised Barron to the hilt

He is the proper real deal

8 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

You are worryingly fond of rangers players. Can picture a wee glimmer in your eye like when King Jimmy would speak about wee Barry 

I'm truly not, I just can't stand BS being spoken and I don't care what the BS is being said about 

Only reason I seem to "defend" them a lot is because how often folk on here go on about them

5 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I'm truly not, I just can't stand BS being spoken and I don't care what the BS is being said about 

Only reason I seem to "defend" them a lot is because how often folk on here go on about them

Just be honest and say it’s because you have found an easy way to get the attention you so badly crave? Lies seem to come very easily to you.

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Millertime said:

That’s just pure jealousy though. You want to be the only one that speaks BS constantly & your desperate need of this mantra drives you to unsurpassable extremes 

• Upvote 1