Dante Polvara

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

@Millertime

Get it out your system. Prove to the doubters that you can be cured of these hun tendencies that crept in this year.

Would you be more at ease if Barron signed for Huns? Why you defending those cunts so much this year?

I think we need to have words, you have lost your way. Probably working around these dirty cunts daily. HUN SCUM that they are. FTH.

@Millertime's silence to the request of slagging a hun is deeply concerning

7 hours ago, Roberto said:

@Millertime

Get it out your system. Prove to the doubters that you can be cured of these hun tendencies that crept in this year.

Would you be more at ease if Barron signed for Huns? Why you defending those cunts so much this year?

I think we need to have words, you have lost your way. Probably working around these dirty cunts daily. HUN SCUM that they are. FTH.

I asked for that last season. He bought a season ticket (hmmm) but then didn't go so dinna hud yer breath. 

;)

9 hours ago, Roberto said:

@Millertime

Haha

Ryan Jack certainly IS revolting,  yes

We pals again?

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

Yup, boasting like fuck about drinking a WHOLE bottle of wine.

Boasting... you've got me sussed. Damn it, you've got me BIG boy flirt.

On 3/26/2022 at 6:26 AM, Roberto said:

I'm getting in there early cause our fans are a bunch of fucking muppets. 

He's shite and he isn't as good as Alex Rae or Ali Dia. Steve Clarke says so.

He isn't ready and he is shite. Just shite.

Away to wait for the moon so I can howl at it.

I genuinely fucking hate our fans (80% of them).

4 glasses at night a presume?

Mintal min!

6 minutes ago, Roberto said:

I'm not sure what correlation you're making between the 2 posts, or what you're trying to create within yourself but erm... okay.

You have other desires going on within yourself with others who post on here, don't involve me in your mixed up online world.

Maybe you and Betty need your own topic and you can both wax lyrically and romantically to each other 

2 hours ago, Roberto said:

I'm not sure what correlation you're making between the 2 posts, or what you're trying to create within yourself but erm... okay.

You have other desires going on within yourself with others who post on here, don't involve me in your mixed up online world.

2 hours ago, Roberto said:

Betty has other desires with other posters. He doesn't even register on my radar. I was trying to avoid his advances after he called himself big boy.

He is a horny little monkey but not for me. He can have MT and Poodler and whoever else he tries to advance himself on to.

He isn't for me. I cba having an online relationship, I've watched Netflix documentaries, always leads to a catfish.

Eh? See if RS can get you booked in min. 

2 hours ago, torry_battery_ram said:

Clearly Goodwin doesn't rate him

That’s surprising, coz he came with a high pedigree and a host of top European clubs after him. We were fortunate to get him. 
Jim is just protecting him and playing cunts  that he’s already decided are for the off.

all part of the grand plan, loon. 

7 hours ago, donswin1983 said:

That’s surprising, coz he came with a high pedigree and a host of top European clubs after him. We were fortunate to get him. 
Jim is just protecting him and playing cunts  that he’s already decided are for the off.

all part of the grand plan, loon. 

Edit, sorry too early I was wooshed 

I'm giving Polvara a free pass till next season. A double hernia repair a few weeks after he joined us, while not a massive operation, was always going to hinder his progress as far as this season was concerned. Foreby having to settle in a new, freezing cold country 4000 miles away from home. 

Let's see how he does after a full pre-season's training and with a pile of new team-mates to aid his progress.

I would imagine he'll get some game time although clearly the first choice midfield 3 is McCrorie, Ferguson and Barron, none of whom are going to be dropped unless they get injured or suspended. He's certainly got a physical presence which Goodwin will like, but the guy said himself he was playing in teams in the US who were winning pretty much every week and he was the star man - it's a big change to come to this. If he gets 30 minutes or so in most of the games before the end of the season it'll stand him in good stead for next season. No point playing guys like Ojo, Jenks and McGeouch who aren't going to be here and who we know are useless - give this guy a chance and see if he's any use.

• 4 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Tord31 said:

any update from those posters who also remain as supporters?

Whats this guy like?

I thought he was decent, good bit of strength, some good pieces of play, not terrible anyway, worth carrying on with him in the next two matches anyway, could be argued we fell out of the game when Ojo replaced him although I’d say it was more to do with McCrorie going into midfield and Jasper coming on for Hibs.

Didn't look too bad at all. Few nice touches albeit the first half of this match was played like your typical dead rubber. Deserves another start in midweek.

Certainly not the useless haddie that some on here had speculated in the past few weeks.

Still needs to get a full pre-season behind him before we can really judge though