Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

Conspiracy theories/Mad shit folk believe

5 hours ago, NEM said:

Dundee shopping centres are engaged in a class war 

Nobody said that. 

Are you having comprehension problems? 

Tough guy feart of a needle. 

4 minutes ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Boy’s right - don’t go to the docs and the cancer will clear up itself (if you’ve a good immune system) 

Yeah but you're an alcoholic 

I don't trust health advice from you!

7 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

Still a fat cunt Consi? 

Yes and no. 

According to this app or fitever my muscle mass is very high but I do need to shed some fat. 

I could stand to lose a few but I'm not a blubbering mess. 

10 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I've rolled up my sleeve twice. 

Can't say the same of yourself. 

Had previous vaccinations, have several tattoos and give blood regularly but aye I’m “feart of a needle” 

You on the other hand are feart of the sniffles though hence why you’ve rolled your sleeve up twice ?‍♂️ 

9 minutes ago, NEM said:

Had previous vaccinations, have several tattoos and give blood regularly but aye I’m “feart of a needle” 

You on the other hand are feart of the sniffles though hence why you’ve rolled your sleeve up twice ?‍♂️ 

Imagine actually biting to the scared of needle chat

24 minutes ago, NEM said:

Did you know apparently being vaccinated in the event you contract covid, means that you will also have a reduced viral load if you catch it. This will not only likely reduce the severity of your symptoms, but will also make the potential for passing the virus on, less.

So taking a vaccine does not just benefit you.

I hope your reply is going to be up to your usual standard ?

5 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

Did you know apparently being vaccinated in the event you contract covid, means that you will also have a reduced viral load if you catch it. This will not only likely reduce the severity of your symptoms, but will also make the potential for passing the virus on, less.

So taking a vaccine does not just benefit you.

I hope your reply is going to be up to your usual standard ?

That’s not true though is it

44 minutes ago, NEM said:

Almost as cringe as biting to the jute class war quip ?

Tyson v Ali 

Hat heavyweights slugging it out 

Keep the place entertaining 

15 hours ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

chemotherapy in the treating of cancer is a racket. He believes if cancer is caught early enough, docs should be subscribing fruit/veg to help the sick person. He was adamant a doctor in this country was forced to leave the country for exposing this. He also insisted that by law, chemotherapy is the only available treatment for cancer via the NHS. Which is easily disproven by a Google search

i looked into some of this stuff a few months ago

it seems the thinking is that as the body fills up with toxins, your body builds bags to collect these toxins and contain them, which is medically described as a tumour

When they do a needle biopsy on the tumour, it explodes and all the poison gets expelled back into the body, which they then call a fast growing, aggressive cancer

But they gave you the cancer and the body was just doing its job !

Hmm..

The other one that's popular is that viral disease doesn't exist as we know it.

Apparently cell toxicity provoked by stress and a weakened immune system cause syndromes that become known as viral illness, and this cell toxicity is actually contagious

There's a surprising amount of extensive thinking behind this, based primarily on debunking Louis Pastor's germ theory of disease

In my view it isn't important whether any of this is objectively true or false

The important thing is that science is a process not a proof, and we should not regard anything as settled by default

And that is why i drink.

Just now, RedArmyFakshun said:

i looked into some of this stuff a few months ago

it seems the thinking is that as the body fills up with toxins, your body builds bags to collect these toxins and contain them, which is medically described as a tumour

When they do a needle biopsy on the tumour, it explodes and all the poison gets expelled back into the body, which they then call a fast growing, aggressive cancer

But they gave you the cancer and the body was just doing its job !

Hmm..

The other one that's popular is that viral disease doesn't exist as we know it.

Apparently cell toxicity provoked by stress and a weakened immune system cause syndromes that become known as viral illness, and this cell toxicity is actually contagious

There's a surprising amount of extensive thinking behind this, based primarily on debunking Louis Pastor's germ theory of disease

In my view it isn't important whether any of this is objectively true or false

The important thing is that science is a process not a proof, and we should not regard anything as settled by default

And that is why i drink.

I agree about the science point, with it being a process. 

Can you imagine though, a loved one gets cancer, the doctor prescribes some chicken and broccoli, you'd be fuming. 

A healthy lifestyle will help prevent cancer but once you've got it I doubt eating the right foods will do much by then. 

12 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

I agree about the science point, with it being a process. 

Can you imagine though, a loved one gets cancer, the doctor prescribes some chicken and broccoli, you'd be fuming. 

A healthy lifestyle will help prevent cancer but once you've got it I doubt eating the right foods will do much by then. 

Very true   some people have had great success with Mistletoe injections and GcMaf.  But they are not licensed, probably as they are cheap to use.  Everyone reacts differently i guess