St Mirren 1 - 0 Aberdeen

1 minute ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Absolute garbage.

For the love of fuck, get Glass out. 

Far too many of these abysmal results against shite teams. 

How long do we suffer this “crep”? 

Need more than a manager change. This squad of players have far too many going through the motions. Look at that cunt JET when hes came on. Hes up there with my most hated Don's players. 

2 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Lewis Ferguson does my fucking head in. 

A chicken. 

Can pop up with important goals but often goes missing in games like this. I want him to be demanding the ball. Making things tick, playing 1-2's. 

He's been stagnant this entire half 

Just now, Jazzer08 said:

Absolutely awful performance. St Mirren are dire, but the will fight tooth and nail. We just haven't shown the guts to win, never mind the quality. Far too many backward passes too.

That's the bottom line.

St Mirren are absolutely shite, but they came out looking to win, and they've worked hard to do it.

Aberdeen hasn't fancied it, and just want back up the road with the minimum of effort

The desperation for Glass to succeed/not be seen as a complete failure by many has lead to them defending him out of nothing more than pity or stubbornness. He has been given far to much leniency in my view by far too many. Fkn soft touches the lot of you.

Sack the cunt ffs. He will be lucky to even improve to a level just beneath that of Mcinnes & he certainly will not be better. No matter how long he’s given. 

He’s fkn shite & sooner the majority admit/accept this the sooner we can fix it

1 minute ago, DelMonte said:

Need more than a manager change. This squad of players have far too many going through the motions. Look at that cunt JET when hes came on. Hes up there with my most hated Don's players. 

The fat lazy bastard should be sacked for the condition he’s in. About 2 stone over weight 

The state of Glass saying McGrath couldn’t handle the pressure of playing for Aberdeen then sends out these 11 wimps to produce this shocker of a performance.

Even Scott Brown has been sucked into the malaise. A great professional, brought down by the attitudes of players of such a poor standard 

• Upvote 4
3 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

A chicken. 

Can pop up with important goals but often goes missing in games like this. I want him to be demanding the ball. Making things tick, playing 1-2's. 

Really bizarre because that's exactly what he did vs the Huns last week. 

3 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

A chicken. 

He’s been our only midfielder who tried to get on the ball and do something with it or drive forward 

Our squad is laughable crap. 

Now we're pinning all our hopes on a 21 year old and a 20 year old who'll take time to adjust. 

Just fuckin abysmal tonight. Nothing worse than watching a game and knowing there's nothing in it for your side. Was pretty obvious from the first 10 minutes. 

Assembled a farce of a squad. 

The lack of leaders is also frightening.