St Mirren 1 - 0 Aberdeen

12 minutes ago, afc_blockhead said:

I honestly think you've said that 20 times tonight alone ?

Unlike all those managers who say in press conferences "my squad is shite.. id say i have 3 good players"

Whether Glass is shit or not (games like tonight suggest he maybe is) its so fucking weird to go on and on and on and on ... 

My last 5 notifications have been from you complaining about my complaining 

?

What a waste of a shirt JET is. How completely embarrassing and unprofessional for a top flight club to have a player that can't run. He plays so deep, not just to get involved, but because if he stayed in an advanced position he wouldn't be able to get back onside again on a changeover of play. If he stays central he doesn't need to run as much. Get him to fuck min.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Ramandu said:

70% possession, 1 shot on target. 

That's the problem.

Folk read the possession stats and think it's a sign that we're controlling games. 

But really we're just passing sideways in or around our own half most of the time and not putting teams under any pressure. 

If you press us high with any intensity we just fold.  

It’s the inconsistency that is unsettling. It has to be down to a lack of quality throughout the squad. I don’t think glass can be blamed for tonight. We seemed to get it spot on against the huns and Edinburgh and it was a virtually unchanged squad that produced that embarrassing display. When you’re bringing on JET McLennan and Kennedy you Ken you’re fucked. 

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

Pathetic performance. We went into this game knowing what happened last time, how on earth can Glass not get his team up for this one!! 

These fucking players  shouldn't  have to be got up for this,they should be out their fighting  the cause,no matter who the manager is.

Too many tonight couldn't  give a fuck,starting with Hedges who is going,all the talk has got Ramsey who was crap again,if any of the English Scouts were watching tonight,doubt they'll  bother again.

Problem  lies deeper  than the manager I'm  afraid. 

1 minute ago, Torry Tosser said:

These fucking players  shouldn't  have to be got up for this,they should be out their fighting  the cause,no matter who the manager is.

Too many tonight couldn't  give a fuck,starting with Hedges who is going,all the talk has got Ramsey who was crap again,if any of the English Scouts were watching tonight,doubt they'll  bother again.

Problem  lies deeper  than the manager I'm  afraid. 

There are problems beyond the manager but it's a place to start - as has been observed if the answer is JET, McLennan and Kennedy you've not really understood the question .

5 minutes ago, Millertime said:

I absolutely detest Stephen glass

HATE how he gets to be our manager

Calm doon

He’s utterly shite but detesting him is a bit much.

your second point is 100% how an increasing number (still not enough though) are feeling.

I am amazed it is taking so long. Far too many soft touches in our support nowadays. Pathetic also ran types

Guest milne_afc
2 minutes ago, Roberto said:

You can read Twitter as well... cause that's picked clean from Twitter from a poster we both follow... clearly.

Oh you should have seen the flir10 attempts ?

2 minutes ago, Jazzer08 said:

What a waste of a shirt JET is. How completely embarrassing and unprofessional for a top flight club to have a player that can't run. He plays so deep, not just to get involved, but because if he stayed in an advanced position he wouldn't be able to get back onside again on a changeover of play. If he stays central he doesn't need to run as much. Get him to fuck min.

Watch jet in the shuttle runs warm up he always warms up at the back. And is slowing the front man after 6 or 7 repetitions   The front man a 36 year old supposedly winding down. You can understand why mangers thinks he is great. Usually good feet - however dont expect them to move far

That was dire.

The reality is we are a very poor side with a very poor manager. McGhee days very much back.

We have been let down massively with this team. Ojo, JET, McLennan, Lewis, Hedges and Campbell need to go.

We are 11 points behind Hearts who also have a game in hand over us. Absolutely shocking season and I don’t predict it to get better in the future unless Glass goes. 

We’ve lost twice to St Mirren this season. Our only away victories were the result of a livi goalie calamity and a dodgy handball goal from Jenks against St Johnstone.

We are absolutely shite.