Aberdeen 3 - 0 Edinburgh City

11 hours ago, Glass half full said:

It is. 
Scotland expanded to 4 divisions in 95 I think, and AFC have never drawn a team from that 4th division since in the Scottish Cup. 

Stunned!! Quite simply stunned. What a fact. I didnt know it was only in 95 that theres been 4 divisions.

I am IN for tomorrow. Another fucking Scottish Cup campaign. Surely to fuck we have to win it eventually. 32 fucking years!! Only 3 finals since. Absolutely shocking. Come on Glass min. 3-0 Dons tomorrow

2 hours ago, Bournemouth Gee said:

Be good for Ramirez and all our other strikers to get a few goals tomorrow. 

A chance for a few fringe players to get in the shop window??

Let’s just win the game.

Remember Dumbarton (1-0 Cosgrove pen at the end)

Stenny - 1-1 draw & replay.

Think it’ll be a dour 2-0. Much harder for the players to get as motivated for this as the scum game, & it could be a flat game, but we’ll win through. 

If Ramirez and Brown cop injuries that keep them out for a couple of months each it won't be trophies we'll be trying to win. We'd be struggling to keep ourselves dropping below 8th in the table.

You have to be pragmatic about these things. We have a really heavy schedule over the next 5 or 6 weeks where players picking up minor knocks that if we were playing Saturday/Saturday wouldn't be a problem but Saturday/midweek might well do.

We don't need Brown for this one (although I think he'll want to play regardless). Unfortunately we do need Ramirez as there's not a viable alternative, but if/once we are 2 goals up he can come off at HT or whenever it occurs in the 2nd half. 

2 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Hard to find out much about Edi City. Their website is pish. Don't think any of their squad as any pedigree to talk of. 

Naysmith never seemed a manger in the making during his playing days.

A very comfy 3-0. 

According to the oracle Google, Cammy Fraser plays for them?.

If he is playing at the same standard (he was fucking shite) as he did before the blank chequebook/EBT days of the now-defunct filth, we should be ok tomorrow?

7 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

If he is playing at the same standard (he was fucking shite) as he did before the blank chequebook/EBT days of the now-defunct filth, we should be ok tomorrow?

Point of order.....Cammy Fraser's full name is Campbell Fraser not Cameron Fraser

He was once a neighbour of mine (same estate anyway) in Spam Valley, Kirkcaldy

5 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Point of order.....Cammy Fraser's full name is Campbell Fraser not Cameron Fraser

Fair doos TC min.

An older mate of mine, BB, was very friendly with him (and that throat stamping cunt Willie Johnston) during his time when he stayed in Cardenden and Kirkcaldy, whilst working at Mossmorran. 

Any time he speaks about his time there and the cunt Johnston comes up in the conversation, my mate is swiftly told of what I think of his mate. 

Lewis

Bates McCrorie

Ramsay                               Hayes 

McGeouch Ferguson

Hedges            Jenks    

JET  Ramirez 

Ramsay & Hayes pushed right up & wide and virtually playing as wide midfielders. 
Almost a 2-4-2-2 formation 

Rest Brown 

If we go a couple up, rest Ramirez too. 

Why does Brown need a rest? He's just had 3 weeks off.  And before that he missed games because he was ill. If anything he needs games. 

Folk are obsessed about resting players. Brown will stroll a game like this without breaking sweat. 

This is the only chance we have of winning a trophy. We shouldn't be leaving any of our key players out. 

29 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

21 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

So no-one in their squad we've heard of? Unusual as you usually reconise a name that who broke through at a top flight team then vanished. A Brian Prunty type. 

7 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

So no-one in their squad we've heard of? Unusual as you usually reconise a name that who broke through at a top flight team then vanished. A Brian Prunty type. 

Danny Handling ex Hibs is there. 

Last season they had Craig Thomson (ex Hearts peado), Conrad Balatoni and Alex Harris. Josh Walker left them the year below. But aye nae many left now that have been ex top league other than Handling. 

A nice touch by the club giving those that bought season tickets last season, and did not demand refunds, free admission tomorrow.Hope it is an enjoyable easy win and Connor Barron gets a wee run. Memories of Stenhousemuir and Dumbarton prompt caution.We never make it easy for ourselves.

29 minutes ago, graham said:

A nice touch by the club giving those that bought season tickets last season, and did not demand refunds, free admission tomorrow.

Pffftt!…don’t be so naive min.  It’s bound to be a front for something dodgy that Cormack and our American overlords have cooked up between them. 

Tax evasion. That sounds serious.  Aye, that’ll be it.